The Corroboree
incognito

Oberon sub zero camp

We could enter a Sab team?

Get ur rainbow eyes to Oberon eth u can b my navigator. We will duct tape hillbilly naked to the roof.

• Like 1

Now if we can just stop the drivers from pulling over to check out interesting mushroom patches, we might be in with a chance. But we should go full Mad Max and mount some kind of harpoon turret on the roof just to be sure. If he's going to be up there anyway, Hillbilly can use it to whittle down the competition. And clear roo hazards out of the way for ya incog.

...is that another word for "exhaust pipes"?

I know there where some mad rexies blurting about. They didn't really interfere with us at all though? No matter when there's a likelihood of encountering people out there, it's always been a good time had out there. I'd be stoked if Cheshire could make it :)

Basically everyone here is welcome, I don't mind what date it is but I guess we should make a Defo decision so people who live far away can plan, peeps can get time off work etc etc

Edit- we should organise a bulk bulb purchase

To avoid the usual confusion about where a outs I vote we stick to the gspot, there's plenty of area to camp there, and it's easy to find. The hubbub last time really sucked waitin by the side of the road for people only to end up at the gspot anyways.

So stop avoiding the question chesh r u coming??

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

...is that another word for "exhaust pipes"?

Sure, at least we can exhaust pipe in their portaloos ;)

People aren't keen on making it later than last year? It was only a few weeks later the magical forest really turned on...

• Like 1

ingog you big furry beast :wub: april is whacked out for mwah but as prioritise sid, later when the forest comes alive......now that really does sound magical.

I've already pissed me boss off sideways lately, so the later the better but may is a possibility - fark - might even lassoo a few melbenites and make it a road trip...ah road trips, 'member them.

ahhh.

• Like 3

that looks like two good reasons to make it in may

Edited by El presidente Hillbillios

May was good last year! The main dirt road I know was goin bonkers, not sure if it's the g spot as I never went there with yas... And my main saffron/jacks patch is just around the corner maybe 100mtrs... Sound familiar? Apparently someone dumped 1L of azure LC out there last year too so might have a few surprises ;)

Edit; it'd be great to meet a few others including you Cheshire! Would be good to know the guy who gave me my most used garden herb since it arrived (comfrey ;))

Edited by prioritise

Hell yes we can coordinate with u eth :) can I sleep in ur tent?

i'm down for oberonish SAB clown-town..

incog, PM me re bulbage ;)

• Like 1

does 9,10,11,12th may seem workable? like i communicated to the ingogoodnessnanga mabot, it seems maybe? doable/? any ideas/ rebuffs/ get stuffs/or that is one date -any more type replies?

thankyou

Sounds good to me!

Mu! Long time! Still got a bit of time to organise bulbage, will Hafta get on finewhip and see what specials are going, I'll invest a bit of coin into bulbs as I've bludged a fair few in the past and that's a shockin reputation to live with being the bulb bludger. Wow in so exciting there's gonna be a decent crowd to witness me destroy hillbilly in an arm wrestle feel free to write sonnets about it, maybe compose a little folk song or the like.

I'm seriously excited Oberon is like the highlight of my year pretty much, wouldn't miss it for quids!

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

Bring maz!

• Like 1

How about get stuff Cheshire!!

I'm keen, but early may is just that!!

Better ya all out of the forest early may! It gives it time to do its thing ;)

I do not understand

Don't we wanna be there when it "does its thing" ? We have to set a date and stick to it, if that's the dates that chesh and the melbs crew can make it those dates Defo have my support, that's my vote for lock it in.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

Week

does 9,10,11,12th may seem workable? like i communicated to the ingogoodnessnanga mabot, it seems maybe? doable/? any ideas/ rebuffs/ get stuffs/or that is one date -any more type replies?

thankyou

Those dates are good for me, anyone from the hunter region keen?

Very keen .

I will have to talk with the other Melbournites who are also keen, and maybe organize a shared vehicle or something.

See how we go and if the Universe is smiling upon me :)

• Like 4

Those dates (9th-12th May) are sweet with me!

Would be awesome to meet some of the Melb crew! Along with more peeps from NSW! Bring it in! Can't wait!

I'm keen, the forest should be alive by then!

Incog I wasn't even sure what I meant when I posted that! Much better rain here in the Mtns than this time last year! ... Now it just needs to get cold....