The Corroboree
incognito

Oberon sub zero camp

Well it's that time of year again, start the countdown. I'm in.

Triple super duper yayness. I can't wait to hang out with my doppelgänger again :)

Fuckyeah brother hangin out with you guys in Oberon is the highlight of my fricken year!

I really wanna buy a good swag and a camping jaffle iron..I have fond memory's of those as a kid.

Might even start putting away for a new arctic-proof jacket, and a swanky camping chair with heaps of pockets and stubby holder, I'll even get one for u wt as a late Xmas pressy. Also need a new bulberator.

I really think the gspot is fine as everywhere else just seems like a massive clusterfuck... Oh I reckon we should do a ghost tour at the caves all jacked up on "coffee"

Edited by incognito
  • Like 2

Well I'm keen for 2014 :) ill be there! With swag, marshmallows, jaffle iron, spaghetti and bulbs :)

Hahahah you never bring bulbs! just consume them.

Im def in this year

I promise I'll bring bulbs and as much tobacco as Toby can smoke In as week.

I'm happy to supply a carton to make up for past bludgings.

No use setting a date yet (as long as doesn't fall on a school or public holiday)

I might take a week off work for it when the times right.

I envision a feast. Of all things yummy- herbivore omnivore and carnivore dishes.

Everyone must contribute one dish.

I really hope marcel cums :) and Horus :) and jDanger is anyone still has contact with him?

Hillbilly will be staging a mudwrestle to sort his pants out once and for all. Feel free to take bets (on me cos I'll lace his achenhousen)

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

I have a brand new camp jaffle iron I'll bring:)

I'm gonna buy one to we will have a jaffle off :)

Such a mad place to chill out. We will just find an area at the back of the gspot and chill the fuk out for a few days :) good food good beers good everything. I rooly am looking forward to it, it's already super bonzer in my mind :) I'll take a week off work when it gets time to set a date, and camp out there as long as I can hack it.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

I'll be due for a break from things by the time this rolls around.

[quote name="incognito" post="449398" timestamp="1388725785" and a swanky camping chair with heaps of pockets and stubby holder, I'll even get one for u wt as a late Xmas pressy. Also need a new bulberator.

Last year was the first time I spent more than a few dollars on a decent chair, Once I figured I had it set up wrong and corrected the problem it was awesome. Save your money and buy more bulbs

I've just thought of a little something missing from your camp kit.. ;) I will make on for you. ;)

• Like 1

Yeah I'm gonna research and invest in a sublime camping chair :) wow ur gonna make something for me? Ill make something for you to :)

Its nothing too fancy incognito. Just something lacking from every camping trip.... ;)

Self restraint?

• Like 2

i always have a few velcro restraints in the car when we camp. Just incase the party goes in a kinky direction LOL

• Like 1

i always have a few velcro restraints in the car when we camp. Just incase the party goes in a kinky direction LOL

Will the hillbilly super camper wagon be in attendance?

Im going to qld for a couple of weekends during that period. Flexible though, we should start thinking about some dates, anyone have any preferences?

Might join you guys this year. :)

• Like 1

I heard it has a old aeroplane vacuum toilet.

Yeah, but its just there because it sucks in wet stuff no worries lol. i like pooping in the forest

It's coming up to that fun filled time of the year when mother nature puts on the finest treasure hunt known to man!

I think it's time we set some a date for the annual camp. Thoughts on the following:

• 11-13th April
  • 2-4th May

Just a FYI: 18-21 April is Easter weekend and the 25-27th April is ANZAC weekend. Figured most people would be busy with family or may have made other plans these weekends. Not that the SAB crew isn't family!

I personally can't do the Easter weekend, but will definitely be free for any other.

Edited by Justler

Woooot! Can't fricken wait!

Sausage on a stick time is here again!

I'm easy for

Any of those dates :) heaps keen ! I'll be there with bells on :)

i'd like to make it down again. bit hard to get enough time off work though for a leisurely journey there and back. don't want to fuck myself up on the initial drive like last time.

I'm definitely keen for some camping and foraging in the forest! My first autumn in oz in a few years, I'd love to see subs in their 'naturalised' habitat... And meet fellow sab'ers of course :)

• Like 2

I think it's time we set some a date for the annual camp. Thoughts on the following:

• 11-13th April
  • 2-4th May

There's another frickin car rally out there on April 12-13th.

• Like 1