The Corroboree
whisperz

Lophophora Jourdaniana (Extremely RARE) $No Longer for sale

No longer for sale... now withheld from sale here...

Everyone misses out ... why bother to offer a gift now... and please, no more offers... if you come from SAB,

I won't be selling it, or pups to you... to my loyal customers,... thanks for the business, I hope you're all happy

with the lophs I have sold to you over the years... enjoy them and treat them with care...

No more heavily discounted lophs... Good bye :)

Before Topped...

post-1423-0-74292200-1328769123_thumb.jp post-1423-0-40906000-1328769162_thumb.jp post-1423-0-83095000-1328769176_thumb.jp

The topped jourd, with its multiple pups ready for creating many clones...

post-1423-0-70189000-1328769254_thumb.jp post-1423-0-49899400-1328769288_thumb.jp ... this is the item you would have received...

Regards,

whisperz,...

post-1423-0-74292200-1328769123_thumb.jpg

post-1423-0-40906000-1328769162_thumb.jpg

post-1423-0-83095000-1328769176_thumb.jpg

post-1423-0-70189000-1328769254_thumb.jpg

post-1423-0-49899400-1328769288_thumb.jpg

post-1423-0-74292200-1328769123_thumb.jpg

post-1423-0-40906000-1328769162_thumb.jpg

post-1423-0-83095000-1328769176_thumb.jpg

post-1423-0-70189000-1328769254_thumb.jpg

post-1423-0-49899400-1328769288_thumb.jpg

Edited by whisperz
  • Like 1

the genuine article... Lophophora Jourdaniana, not the common variety

do you have any pictures of its flowers?

And please explain 'the genuine article' in regards to L. jourdaniana. :wink:

Sorry, don't have photos of the flowers, but they are very dark pink, almost red...

Genuine article... keeping spines on mature heads,...

whisperz,...

Very nice whisperz

If I bought this I would have to move my bed into the dog house :(

It looks like one for you Zelly if you don't already have one.

Cheers

Got

got to get it into USA though :( ... might be a bit tuff considering it's value...

Hi Whizperz, can you please explain the origins of this plant a little bit more? Seed grown, gotten as a cutting? Have you seen the flowers yourself? Im sure you know best that Lophs usually dont grow that columnar like in some of the pics and im a little bit hesistant to call it a Lophophora until i´ve seen the flower. There are many cacti that look similar. Is there a discussion about this plant somewhere to be found on any other site than this? I´ve never seen one like this. Of course i know that its possible to create intergeneric hybrids but its actually kinda rare with Lophs. Does it produce seed? Is it self sterile? Thanks for your help, i´d really like this to be a Lophophora. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

sorry... but doesn't warrent an explaination... not being rude...

whisperz,...

• Like 1

But you are. And i think it does. You know what, good luck with your sale.

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 1

Look just to shut you up... it's a clone.. and self-sterile, so it don't set seed... yes, I have seen the flowers, and there is

approximately 12 different jourdaniana's out there in the world, this is just one of them...

Happy?

You know what, you are one of the rudest people i´ve ever encountered here. I always like when people ask phantastic prices for their plants and insult people for asking questions. I´ve bought Jourdanianas with 150 heads for 100 bucks. Diffrent form (also not the regular one) and diffrent market but still. Like i said, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SALE.

• Like 1

I think you could be a bit nicer with your responses whisperz. You have a rare and healthy plant for sure, but you are also trying to sell it for a great deal of money. Addressing those questions may provide info that ultimately helps you with a sale. Anyway, hope you find a buyer, it's a nice catus.

Not really fussed with it selling or not... the older it gets with the pups left on the more it's worth...

Or even divided, I still make money in the long run... just giving someone an opportunity to get

this particular variety of jourd... I know I hold the power over the price I offer...

whisperz,...

Evil genius... you don't know $hit about australian prices...

Alice,... I don't waste my time explaining to simpletons...

Just noticed Evil genius... why editing your comments?... trying to get sympathy?

lol. Why would i? Because your rude? pffff. I dont care. Your not even on my radar and theres no need to add something to your posts because they speak for themselves about you. Just wanted to find out more about it and thats all. Good luck with your sales.

Me rude?... I'm willing to sell this rare loph jourd to propagate it around australia,

and you come here questioning it's genuine?... and as to the price?... let me see

one person here in australia show me a photo of the same jourd, who lives in

AU that is willing to sell a multipup like mine cheaper?... I know of only 3 others

who have this clone, and I highly doubt it they will let it go to market...

Really a great help...

Just noticed Evil genius... why editing your comments?...

I am sure the reason EG edits his posts, is to check for spelling, the right wording etc... makes for nice reading. :)

• Like 1

You know what whizperz, im not playing your game. You can say what you want about your plants and you can sell your plants here for all the money you want. But next time you talk to me or about me like that again, i´ll give you a timeout and the sale is over. Is that clear?

• Like 1

And in his defence (I cant believe I typed that!) you will notice that EG edits about 90% of the posts he makes, usually within a few minutes of posting though. So i don't think he's manipulating the conversations.

Whisperz, this controversy is all good exposure for your sale, hey :) Cool looking specimen by the way

• Like 4

power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely...

Go on ban me...

lost the cheapest and most quality loph seller here...

whisperz,...

well in EG's response do you have photo's of when you have seen it as seed or has it been de grafted and re rooted? we do not know .. the people here are only asking questions.. i personally dont think u are going to sell it to near $1000 and do not attack EG he is one of the most knowledgable members on this forum..