The Corroboree
Chef

What fertiliser do you use?

I read years ago about a fertiliser you make which involves watered down urine sitting in a cupboard for a few weeks, I was just under the assumption the person that wrote that was out to kill people's plants hahaha

correct me if i'm wrong, but as far as i am aware on a molecular level, plants don't care how they receive their nutrients- as long as they are getting what they need- NPK and trace minerals/elements. it can be organic and composed of composted material, worm juice, fish emulsion, seaweed etc or it can be a dissolveable liquid fertilizer like miracle gro.

aesthetically and on a spiritual level go organic, and obviously better and healthier for the planet to resuse and recycle waste and give it back to the earth.

this all takes time to get a steady supply of bio waste which is readily available to use in the garden, in the mean while miracle gro at full strength every 14 days, water every 2/3 days for trichs in ground, 1/2 for potted , same for peres and khat during grow season, cactus in full sun. piss on citrus at infrequent intervals they love it, gives much better vegetative growth. small limestone rocks scattered everywhere for leeching into the ground for ph balance.

correct me if i'm wrong, but as far as i am aware on a molecular level, plants don't care how they receive their nutrients

They care (to some degree). There are different forms of nitrogen, and plants will exhibit a preference for certain nitrogen depending on what kind of plant they are, and their soil composition. http://www.springerl...2525w216t4w7lw/

But basically, they don't care that much. If a plant wants to live, it'll eat what it gets on its plate.

It's sort of how humans are best at absorbing haem-iron and shite at absorbing other iron forms.

it can be organic and composed of composted material, worm juice, fish emulsion, seaweed etc or it can be a dissolveable liquid fertilizer like miracle gro.

Pretty much, but there is what can be called a "concentration contour". Or the nutrient concentration over time. If using a solid fertilizer, the concentration is probably close to Gaussian with some spikes as the soil dries out. With liquid fertilizer it's probably close to exponential decay, again with spikes as the soil dries out. This will almost certainly have an effect on the plant growth, although I can't say what.

But now i want to know more.... Wouldn’t the urine burn foliage of some soft leaved plants, or are you only talking cactus here? Also, what about what is in your system, like if you had a hard night on the turps, would your urine contain some of what you ingested, and it may be harmful to the plant?. . :)

Peter Cundall recommended peeing on citrus said the best lemon he has ever seen belong to a local footy club , it was out the back where all the players pissed.

he also said the first pee of the morning should not be used straight as it was far more concentrated having built up over night.

Peter Cundall recommended peeing on citrus said the best lemon he has ever seen belong to a local footy club , it was out the back where all the players pissed.

he also said the first pee of the morning should not be used straight as it was far more concentrated having built up over night.

so if your really dehydrated the wee might be way to strong for the plants.. like if its to yellow

I think that is right jwerta, i got told do it in the morning when your whizz is most yellow