The Corroboree
Zen Peddler

How to deal with nosy neighbours

i don't think they meant the model fancy pants... i don't think people would stare at me in that contraption lol

That is seriously messed up...I don't think I could bare it.

I would seriously consider documenting their peeping and call the fuzz. Surely the more intrusive stuff can't be legal?

• Like 1

I have enjoyed reading this whole thread. And yeah, it would really piss me off too. I dunno, you said you cant plant trees yet Zen ,as you are doing drainage or something, and trees will help, but i dont think it will stop them completely. Maybe give them some of their own medicine and stalk them for a while . I hope they move, and you get some really cool neighbours, or better still, buy the block just to make sure you dont get worse neighbours.

• Like 1

Weird thing is where I live is awesome. Most of the people up here are either hippies, long-beards and the occasional woodstock bogan. they seem like an odd couple to be even up here in the first place. Im just going to avoid them and start strategically planting. When we have a forest between a houses Im guessing they might take the hint...

• Like 3

i wanna live where u live :devil: lol

but seriously, hope it works out well mate

They have a cute daughter. Perhaps if they catch me obvious gawking they might realise what it feels like ?? Wearing my plaid flap g string ofcourse...

Edited by Zen Peddler BlueGreenie

Many of the ideas are, I feel, preety dumb, and at the very least petty. You either need to shock them into looking away, speak to them directly and tell them youre getting creeped out, or get a cannon installed !

On the concept of intimidation with a cannon, I wish to share with you a suggestion if you want to go the passive, non-confrontational route. Telescopes ! Scour the kids toyshops, the garage sales, ebay, anywhere you can get a dozen or so very cheap scopes, and mount them on your roof (while naked), in the crook of a tree (while naked), hell, even mount one on your letterbox (naked). Then buy a whole bunch of cameras, or thinks that look like camera housings, mount them all over the place to. At first, have them pointing at various parts of your area. The nosy bastards will see them straight away., Then over the space of a month, start pointing them towards their property until 28 days after installation, each one is set on their abobe.

Then start asking them questions if they go out somewhere regularly.

"So, youre out on your Wednesday trip, huh".

So, where do you go on Wednesdays?"

"WIll you be going out next Wednesday"?

"Hey, Can I rough-fuck your daughter in the arse on Wednesdays? "

Or... just move your vegie patch, plant some trees and start being an unsociable arsehole towards them. Kill all discussion.

While naked, of course.

You could invite some friends over for a week to ogle their daughter with you and narrate their lives through a megaphone

• Like 6

start a regular fight club chapter in the backyard

and everyone of your mates gets to bang the daughter (consentual of course. The little slut)

Can you take some photos of these people for us, zen ? Given the circumstances, I think it is acceptable.

you give us the photos and we'll make up their back story for you.

• Like 1

haha - alright Ill try. I remember when i had some blokes over doing some stuff in the backyard - three tradies. First they said when i got home was 'what the fucks wrong with that bird next door mate? Is she retarded.'

their dogs and our dogs got in a fence fight again this arvo I had to go up and pick up my 'scary' kelpie who is some how intimidating their three fully grown fat labradors...

• Like 2

I love Kelpies man. Gorgeous dogs. As for the neighbours, fucked if I know. But someone mentioned just coming out and discussing their behaviour with them and how it makes you uncomfortable. Ask them to stop, why they're doing etc. What have you got to lose? If it's bothering you that much you should explore all your options to making it stop.

But keep the stories of their weirdness coming, it's quite entertaining!

peace

Edited by Yawning Man

Do they ever make eye contact?

If you can hold and keep direct eye contact without speaking, walk over to the fence and pointedly stare at every little thing they do. Do you think that might bug them out enough to stop them? Or they're just too many sandwiches short of a picnic to get what you're doing?

Cos being disabled I get LOADS of obvious stares which shits me to no end so I'll stare back until they get uncomfortable and look away. Different situations obviously, but maybe worth a shot if you think it might work?

Edited by FancyPants

Making intense and inappropriate eye contact while farting loudly should be enough to freak anyone out.

If it doesnt work they just might be cannibals or something.

• Like 2

Im loving this thread :P what other weird/kinky ways can we deter people !!

I thoguht about obvious making eye contact and picking my arse or something...

That may or may not make the impression your wanting to make.

"Or something..."

Edited by ErraneousHerbalist

Frankly, when it comes to deter people nothing works better than throwing used condoms. Try it ! You will be amazed by the instant result.

• Like 3