The Corroboree
Zen Peddler

How to deal with nosy neighbours

i think your right mate. But at the same time I moved up into the bush to get some privacy not have some nosy fuck hang around my fence line all day making snide comments about me not working. In some ways i felt like i had more privacy in yarraville squashed up my neighbours arse doing my dishes watching his head knowing he was on the toilet.

But your right. I need to take control of the situation by not buying into it, not letting it stress me or I am effectively making him win, or I need to start fighting fire with fire. That is start making snide comments about him spending money or any other petty shit I can like them.

The one that really shits me is when they ask me about my drainage problem and then smile when i tell them how annoying it is. So im gonna start playing that roll as well - now the water flows down their yard instead of mine :)

Edited by Zen Peddler BlueGreenie

I still say you need a cannon.

Or you could invite him over for a séance, it worked when the Jehovah's witnesses were pestering me. Tell him you are sacrificing a goat.

Just put a deadline on his arrival time so he can drink the goats blood before it goes cold.

You know the jehovahs in towns often read the paper to see when husbands die and then turn up to convert the woman while they are emotionally fragile. Used to happen in my home town - 12 years later they had power of attorney and the deeds to the house... Corporate christianity...

that's so fucked up, dirty religious cunts

Maybe that's an angle, you could try to convert them.

Repent, repent.

Every time you see them give them an earbashing about god and how they should live, after a while they won't be brave enough to step outside.

spiritual solutions;

look into yourself / family at the reason why you are attracting this behaviour first. clean up your karma. focus on not creating more vibes. IOW....do not give them attention. Ignore them. In the beginning they will become attention seeking/present,.. but that should wane with time. So do not wave or say hello,.... not even give them an angry look or ........ just switch off/go blank and go about your own business. Should they want to make an effort to talk to you,.... you talk to them, BuT NOT WHEN THEY APPROACH YOU EMOTIONALLY,...Simplt ignore and walk away,... Only tell them that it when they specifically ask for a reason of your behaviour. So do not approach them.

Or spiritually attack them. But then you will be creating more Karma. The way to do this is to meditate (so take time) and project energy towards them while they do not see you. This takes time and the types of vibes you send them is up to you. You can even try and feel their energy and try to reason with (balance) them or you could send down right nasty vibes. Be aware that this creates tensions and doesn't help if you are a person that can flip out, especially when you are ignoring them at the same time.

Fuck man sounds complicated. Dont ya reckon a five metre brick wall would be just as effective? My wife does the totally ignore business and it works for her. Next tim the daughter's sunbaking though Im just gonna sit on the log by the fence and watch

Convert them - brilliance. Ill start subtely chucking in a few lines about satan and his ways of the world and see if I get some fast backtracking... Or i might talk friendly, pretend everything is fine, leave my fly open and forget to wear underware. ( i did that once at a park and nearly got in trouble but it was an accident, honest your honour!)

ive decided to place a dart board with an image of them both about 3 metres from the fence line. Think that might get the message across.

Fuck man sounds complicated. Dont ya reckon a five metre brick wall would be just as effective? My wife does the totally ignore business and it works for her. Next tim the daughter's sunbaking though Im just gonna sit on the log by the fence and watch

please post photos

Next tim the daughter's sunbaking though Im just gonna sit on the log by the fence and watch

Yeah, that's probably what got them so paranoid about ya in the first place.

Peace

ZPBM,

I reckon someone so aggressive at knowing what you are doing has an awful lot to hide themselves. It would appear that the exhibited bravado/craziness puts people off from taking note of what they are doing, kind of like a reverse psychology thing. Perhaps they are lawfully scaring everyone away and may well be a brilliant ploy to disguise a meth lab, hydro house etc etc.

1/2 an acre would be perfect to do this kind of thing. Assumed too pricey for the average cook/grower. Plenty of space between houses so plenty of privacy once he has scared you all away. Can't hear noises, smell stuff.

Perhaps you do need to get those cameras going, give him a bit of a scare. hahahah

also, make a lifesize doll out of hessian and cushion stuffing and stick a picture of your neighbour's face on it then hang it by a noose in your back yard with a sign around it's neck saying "THIS IS WHAT HAPENS TO NOSY FUCKING CUNTS!"

• Like 3

so good qual