The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedro Williams

Wasting my time

wow, you went to a lot of trouble there Diz.. I am going to give you a 'like This' and assume you are accurate :P

thank you very much, diz!

you are a legend. :)

your efforts, will help a lot of people, specialy older people who, are embracing those new technolegies, and definately a lot a newbies.

as murphy's law has it, today, it seems i don't have any java problems either so far.

meaning, normaly, if i reply to a post, all the toolbar on top of the reply window, turn grey, or are grey, and this is a java problem, isn't it.

the remark of psylo in post #17 is, totaly innapropiate, because he expresses, the feeling that i'm not intuitive enough, but this is not the case, keep your headbangging icon for youreselfe.

you don't know what's going on, but make me look bad.

Fuck, relax mate. I'm agreeing with you and the OP ! My comment is in response to Torsten claiming it's an intuitive process, while I dont think it is. Ok ??? We good All settled down ?? Comprende ? Jesus wept.

Fuck, relax mate. I'm agreeing with you and the OP ! My comment is in response to Torsten claiming it's an intuitive process, while I dont think it is. Ok ??? We good All settled down ?? Comprende ? Jesus wept.
hmm, ok, i try to reply to you in your own lingo.... next time, when the fuck, you reply to a fucked, fucking post, try the fuck to, RULE OUT ANY MISSINTERPRETATION. i mean most members do that here. on a different note, my java problem is back, and the tool bar and frame around the reply field turned grey again, which shit's me. i asked other users, which use the same pc, and they seem to say, there java works fine.

edit, which makes me loose all my paragraphs....

yep, psylo we are all good, and i think aswell, that some features on this software are not, user friendly and intuitive!

hmm, ok, i try to reply to you in your own lingo....

next time, when the fuck, you reply to a fucked, fucking post, try the fuck to, RULE OUT ANY MISSINTERPRETATION.

i mean most members do that here.

I beg your pardon ? I comment in support of your predicament, get attacked because you read some unknown meaning into it, then soon after I get abused (or whatever it is youre trying to communicate above) for it.

Nice work, planthelper. Speaks volumes about your state of mind. You cant fall back on the 'language barrier' excuse every time you know.

As this thread is serving as a technical information piece for future reference, this is the last comment from me being pulled into this inane babble. Bye.

I beg your pardon ? I comment in support of your predicament, get attacked because you read some unknown meaning into it, then soon after I get abused (or whatever it is youre trying to communicate above) for it.

Nice work, planthelper. Speaks volumes about your state of mind. You cant fall back on the 'language barrier' excuse every time you know.

As this thread is serving as a technical information piece for future reference, this is the last comment from me being pulled into this inane babble. Bye.

what's your problem?

your initial post was written in a style, which encouraged missinterpratation.

and i told you, in the above post, that, i'm good and accept your view point (and that although your wording could have been much better).

than in your post # 29, you started using the fuck word, so i started using the fuck word aswell, whats your problem?

you did not get abused at all, because the fucks were not directed against you, but to the substance matter!

great job distracted. Your post is now linked from the FAQ to make it easy to find in the future.