The Corroboree

I've been taking a long hard look at myself and people around from point of veiws i didn't know existed. ego free open no bullshit attatched honesty of course I do believe the ego is involved in ones drive for

knowledge but apart from that learning how to achieve balance and happiness. embrace the needs not the wants and constantly pushing the boundaries of your capabilities.

I don't what I would be doing if i didn't know about sab , ae, ega and all these like minded people that I always knew existed but doubted it until the corroborree

the majority of everyone ive met here are very genuine kind people!

anyways I have set myself some more realistic goals :)

take it half a step at a time ( not half assed still got some backward steps that i need make up from falling back into crappy habbits )

i turn 19 feb 25 and hope to have my body clean of all or most unhealthy habbits am doin pretty good so far

i could babble on all night about my life and changes that have happened thanks to certain people and 'helpers'

made it as short as i could

peace and love to all

dan

ps

I wanna do some camping on the week of the 25th around sunny coast maybe glass house

get as far away from anything remotely city like

anyone that is keen around the area and wants to talk about stuff, do stuff, party, jam and eat funny lookin pills with smiley faces on them (jks)

Edited by danshaman

ill be in the area for your bday im sure we could do camping =)

good job mate nim working on the purification atm too!

Hey, you turn 19 about a fortnight after I do. :wink: Good to hear you're on a path you enjoy. I hope to rid myself of some unhealthy habits as well. Particularly eating unhealthy foods, though I'm a sucker for the senses.

Edited by Buttcrabs