The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
EntheoAssassin

My intro, a big hello, minus the self-incrimination

So........

I have a family, want to grow lots of good stuff and like this forum.

I had a much larger intro but I got a little bit over-proud of my habits and wasn't clearly recognising that it was still self-incrimination. Apologies to those who I offended.

Anyway, if the mod (or a very intuitive member not naming any names aka niggles :wink: ) can post up the list of stuff I want to obtain I'd be highly appreciative.

Anadenanthera colubrina/peregrina

Banisteriopsis caapi

Psychotria viridis

Peganum harmala

Nicotiana rustica

Mucuna pruriens (as a nitrogen adding plant, to add to the already established clover....another nitrogen adding plant)

Mimosa tenuiflora

Acacia longifolia

Acacia maidenii

Acacia obtusifolia

Acacia phlebophylla

I believe that is your wish list...

Just wanted to say Hi.

Thanks for your time

EA.

I also said that I love the symbiotic relationship we share with our oxygen supplying friends and truly believe that is the original purpose of humans. Not what we are today. Wage slaves to a broken system. Having to pay to live on the planet we are born on.

Edited by EntheoAssassin
  • Like 1

lol, :P . Welcome aboard Entheo Assassin :)

Greets and welcome :)

I really really wish my first thread hadn't been deleted and that it was specifically pointed out to me that I was being arrogant AND ignorant (two of my best traits :lol: ), which I clearly was.

I just have this feeling that I'm gonna have to do it up all over again. :wave-finger:

Welcome mate!

we all make mistakes. just dont do it again :puke::wink: lol j/k

you will love it here, amazing people.

Chef

<Without having read the first thread>

Usually the strict response to self-incrimination has nothing to do with anyone being caused offense. It is to do with safety of the rest of us, and just as much yourself. The plan is that this community is going to be here forever (or thereabouts), so the approach has that in mind.

Anyway, don't worry about the first thread. It's in the past (and the google cache haha) and we don't tend to hold grudges here anyway. So please just make yourself at home and hopefully not too far down the track you'll be a revered contributor. :)

Welcome! Youre a funny one.

I saw your first post, (was half amused, half oh dear.) and I think I may have some of the legal seeds you requested.

If you PM me your details Ill post you a welcome pack.

• Like 4

Anadenanthera colubrina/peregrina

Banisteriopsis caapi

Psychotria viridis

Peganum harmala

Nicotiana rustica

Mucuna pruriens (as a nitrogen adding plant, to add to the already established clover....another nitrogen adding plant)

Mimosa tenuiflora

Acacia longifolia

Acacia maidenii

Acacia obtusifolia

Acacia phlebophylla

I believe that is your wish list...

I think this is a nice idea, if it seems like people are going to stick around. No point gifting randoms (in this context)

A 10g welcome pack of sceletium herb to Entheoassasin if he hits 20 posts. PM me when you crack it, bro.

Damn I do want to see this legendary first post though !

lol, :P . Welcome aboard Entheo Assassin :)

Not quite the start I had in mind, thankyou B)

Greets and welcome :)

Ahh, at0m, named after the ancient sun God Aten, who Pharoah Akhenaton tried to install as their monotheistic God during his reign in Egypt. Thankyou for such a warm welcome.

Welcome mate!

we all make mistakes. just dont do it again :puke::wink: lol j/k

you will love it here, amazing people.

Chef

Yeh, agreed....I usually, and strangely to me although probably blaringly obvious to onlookers, rub the mods up the wrong way when I first start on a forum....always completely accidental...but yeh, it happens. I didn't really want it to happen in my intro though. Even I am a little worried with myself if it happens to me in my intro. *takes a moment of self-reflection and realises there is absolutely nothing wrong with me.....it must be every other person in this world*

Thanks for the advice, it is well received. I do consider it a very good forum and you don't get that sort of impression when the members aren't.........good.

<Without having read the first thread>

Usually the strict response to self-incrimination has nothing to do with anyone being caused offense. It is to do with safety of the rest of us, and just as much yourself. The plan is that this community is going to be here forever (or thereabouts), so the approach has that in mind.

Anyway, don't worry about the first thread. It's in the past (and the google cache haha) and we don't tend to hold grudges here anyway. So please just make yourself at home and hopefully not too far down the track you'll be a revered contributor. :)

I have been on the fringes for a while but I cannot handle seeing all these awesome giveaways and not wanna share in the love. I have aspirations too of growing A.Phlebophylla to help the species after fires and disease has ravaged the plant population.

Google cache huh? I may have to go looking...........mwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahh.

Welcome! Youre a funny one.

I saw your first post, (was half amused, half oh dear.) and I think I may have some of the legal seeds you requested.

My what a generous offer. PM'ed right at ya. Thankyou very much for the warm welcome. 'You're a funny one'....Looks aren't everything. :lol:

welcome mate

I think this is a nice idea, if it seems like people are going to stick around. No point gifting randoms (in this context)

A 10g welcome pack of sceletium herb to Entheoassasin if he hits 20 posts. PM me when you crack it, bro.

I'll PM ya with it if I can find it on google cache. It's really not that 'legendary'. I hope you see the effort I am making in replying in one post rather than 'cheating' and replying separately....ok ok...it's not that good. But this emoticon is :shroomer:

I'll be here for a while yet. Better have that Sceletium herb ready :P

Edited by EntheoAssassin

haha its in my email.

Agreed! Welcome packs are a jolly good idea. I'd love to have a giant cactus that grew from seed that I could look back on and remember my first post.

I hope you see the effort I am making in replying in one post rather than 'cheating' and replying separately...

Yea yea, you're awesome. Its time to move on, you have been forgiven.

So tell us more about yourself. What type of bong do you own ?

Is that a trick question? Are you trying to get me to self-incriminate again?

Honestly.....I have a simple drink bottle (I think its a Lipton Iced tea bottle currently * :puke: to Iced tea*) bong. And a short pipe for when we travel. Lame, I know....but it's what I like.

In fact, now you have made me ponder on it.....I have NEVER owned a glass bong. NEVER. Can you even buy them still in Adelaide? I don't know.

Edited by EntheoAssassin

You should be aware that disposing of used apparatus in the recycling bin can contaminate thousands of kilos of potentially reusable plastics.

There's a recent thread about bongs, so I dont believe incrimination extends to the subject, or it would have been closed. Plenty of Planet Ark friendly options, and a good investment if you like to smoke often.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30661&st=0

i was havin a giggle mate, hope to see you around more often

see ya round mate

chef

So was I mate, but my humour is quirky. I'd ask you to re-read but any joke that has to be re-read isn't a joke at all. :(

Incase you're still wondering about bongs in Adelaide: No, you cannot buy them anymore.

You can, however, buy plenty of novelty water pouring devices ;) Atleast 2 places I know of in the city sell them.

Incase you're still wondering about bongs in Adelaide: No, you cannot buy them anymore.

You can, however, buy plenty of novelty water pouring devices ;) Atleast 2 places I know of in the city sell them.

Yeh, I know HHH sell 'vases'. :wink:

I think hosepipe has some chemical in it that contaminates the nice happy PETE plastics and they have to chuck the whole batch.

Same thing with drinking glasses apparently, you dont wanna throw them in with the recycling as it ruins all those nice recyclable bottles. I think it has to do with something they put in there to keep the glass looking shinier.

Welcome mate, I managed to catch your first post it was epic :)

The fact that you actually apologised for the post dilemma makes your intro a fuckload better then a couple people that have joined in the past few months lol

Theres a few places in town that stock 'water pourers' and 'vases', and I think a certain market might still have them in. And there's also online purchase ;)