The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
EntheoAssassin

My intro, a big hello, minus the self-incrimination

ben?

Sceret Brethren knowledge. Soon we will pass you the key, young son.

How old are you ?

Do you enjoy Syd Barrett-era Pink Floyd ?

Tell us about the psychoactive substances that you have used. (in other countries, where legal)

28, While I've been overseas I've used DMT, Psilocybe Mushrooms, Mary Jane (of course) and Calea.

Next time I am overseas I plan on trying San Pedro cactus, Khat (on my visit to Yemen) and Ayahuasca/analogues, oh and Bufotenin.

Pink floyd, like the music but not a big enough fan to have a particular era. I really like Queens of the Stone Age. Was a big System of a Down fan and will probably always be a Metallica fan. New stuff isn't that good though but the old stuff is timeless.

you should try jenkem, all the cool kids are using it.

• Like 3

Gross dude. I had not heard of that before.....and I'm not that much wiser having learned about it. Yuk.

LOL havent heard of jenkem for a few years now :)

the shock factor isnt as bad as when i first read your threads chnt ;)

man i'm telling you, it's the best shit ever!

i do it every day, fuck all your mescalines and your psilocybins and your dmts, jenkem is the future

jenkem is the SHIT

Well, I have to give those people credit for finding another use for it.

I will assume you're joking because that is beyond the realm of nasty.

Actually, I hear burning flesh/meat also gives off a sedative. The ancient Sumerian gods, and even the Holy Bible's 'God' flocked to the burning meat offering by the humans. Seems the Aliens know about a lot of the entheogens available on this planet.

28, While I've been overseas I've used DMT, Psilocybe Mushrooms, Mary Jane (of course) and Calea.

Luxurious list, I think this forum is the place for you. The desires of your 'stone chakra' is most notable by an absence of X, Ice, Coke, GHB, Meow, DXM, N2O and other random journeys to the Dextroverse.

Next time I am overseas I plan on trying San Pedro cactus, Khat (on my visit to Yemen) and Ayahuasca/analogues, oh and Bufotenin.

You should hope that your next overseas journey isn't in Lithuania. Can't imagine any cool cacti growing there. They may have some good frogs though. And tasty shrooms.

Pink floyd, like the music but not a big enough fan to have a particular era.

B'aah, so you only know the 'dreamy' long-winded stuff. The first two albums (with Syd) are a world apart from "Comfortably Numb" era Floyd.

I really like Queens of the Stone Age. Was a big System of a Down fan and will probably always be a Metallica fan. New stuff isn't that good though but the old stuff is timeless.

Josh Homme looks like a small-town bank manager. Alas, I will confess that I have enjoyed some QOTSA albums.

I'm listening to Kyuss right now.

Was a big System of a Down fan

Those cunts fuckin' RAWK.

Science

will probably always be a Metallica fan.

You don't have to be enslaved by the machine. Watch that "Making of St Anger" documentary, and it will soon be realised that Lars & James are a couple of princess ponies.

But then, there's lots of great stuff. AJFA would be my 'go to' Metallica album.

man i'm telling you, it's the best shit ever!

I will assume you're joking because that is beyond the realm of nasty.

People like chnt don't deserve none of your danged atten-shun.

Describe to us your wardrobe of clothing.

Actually, I hear burning flesh/meat also gives off a sedative. The ancient Sumerian gods, and even the Holy Bible's 'God' flocked to the burning meat offering by the humans. Seems the Aliens know about a lot of the entheogens available on this planet.

^^ sources, please.........

Sounds like a wank.

when i think of lars i think of his poor life of semi-luxury as a result of piracy.

yeah i dont like metallica

Psylo I highly reccommend watching star wars empire strikes back with Metallica AJFA, start the album just as the last line of text fades off in the distance :wink:

Big thumbs up for pink floyd, listen to the wall while watching Alice in wonderland, and everyone knows wizard of oz with dark side of the moon :)

And who doesn't like inhaling some fermented poo fumes every now and then :bootyshake:

when i think of lars i think of his poor life of semi-luxury as a result of piracy.

Yea, that dude has dillemas in his life. Let's sell 6 million dollars worth of paintings, in order to downsize our existence.

yeah i dont like metallica

Beyond the bullshit, there are some very tight musical movements in their career that are worthy of attention. Only if you get over the "Metallica Thing".

Ultimately though, I'm all about the Gong. Metallica don't REPRAZENT my position with populat music culture.

Genesis 8:20:

20And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

21And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.;

Link

Epic of Gilgamesh (Ancient Babylonian/Akkadian text which the bible stole):

Unto the four winds (of heaven) I freed (all the beasts), and an off’ring

Sacrificed, and a libation I pour’d on the peak of the mountain,

Twice seven flagons devoting, (and) sweet cane, (and) cedar, and myrtle, Heap’d up beneath them; the gods smelt the savour, the gods the sweet savour

Smelt; (aye,) the gods did assemble like flies o’er him making the off’ring.

Link (scroll down to line 160)

And I will give the link later of the chemical produced being very similar to the dopamine the brain releases.

i dont do the whole cock rock/hair metal shit, those pretentious cunts can fuck all those dumb sluts and perpetuate the rock star myth that was created by marketing.

give me some squarepusher

• Like 1

Created by marketing? Which is really no different from advertising, which needs to happen in order for the music to be heard. The Beatles, Elvis, Jimi Hendrix.....all of them had that persona....and I'm sure they all got their fair share of sex but I'm not going to dislike their music due to the fact that when they become successful, and consider this scenario for Mr. Tom Jenkinson, they have mass amount of crowds attending their gigs, which has the flow on effect of attracting the attention of big business......

It's just a rather harsh judgement, thats all, not that you're not entitled to have it, just it's a bit harsh.

advertising is one of many forms of marketing.

when i say cock rock/hair metal, i'm talking about a more specific type of music, metallica, gnr, motley crue, poison, van halen etc etc etc, i am not including the beatles (which i dont like at all anyway), elvis (also dont like), hendrix, etc.

and also, i'm a harsh cunt.

and any cunt that is like lars or lilly allen that is anti-piracy can go and get fucked, and they should lose all respect.

Edited by chnt
  • Like 1

I agree there.

You are a harsh cunt. But I respect your opinion.

Edit: The pic in your sig looks like a cock titty fucking?

Edited by EntheoAssassin
  • Like 1

i never saw that in my pic, thanks for your insight.

it's actually just my avatar with a couple of extra lines.

I like how this thread's still cranking :) lol

What music are you into chnt?

Beach Boys are by far my favourite band, been thrashing the Smile Sessions they recently released, it's amazing.

The Beach Boys: Heroes and Villains

Dick Dale is a close second

Dick Dale: Night Rider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik9XGqm4mY0&sns=em

So many different tastes of music in this community it's interesting seeing what other people are into

Edited by Jonstn

check out my posts if you go to my profile and go to the right section, and look at the vids i've linked, and read my interests.

i like fucked up music and ambience, not a fan of beach boys or dick dale i'm afraid.

Sorry man, I have a family I need to entertain too. :wink:

3 boys, 1 more on the way.

edit: Wardrobe of clothing contains clothes, office wear, casual wear, summer/winter.....need to buy a shit load...but I can't be bothered....other things seem more important.

Edited by EntheoAssassin

fuck that many kids :P my two boys are enough.. swear all they do is fight. then 2 minutes later their best buds then 5 minutes later their fighting.. boys will be boys eh

My wardrobe contains only fisherman pants and bintang singlets.