The Corroboree
faustus

demi moore: convulsing from JWH?

sounds mroe like dmt or salvia to me depeding on how long it lasted

then again: the person says she's been taking other things as well so it's possible it's just that :P

Edited by Distracted
  • Like 1

huh. watch the media storm surrounding this come in the next few days.

one simple way to stop this happening though....

• Like 1

on the radio yesterday one of the american shows they run had their gossip section saying Demi was caught "whipping it" something to do with whipped cream makers :lol: and they thought it strange because "whipping it" is a very lo-brow kick something the poor do not someone of her status.

so maybe she kronically nanged herself :lol:

Edited by Moses
  • Like 1

definately sounds like she's trippin on the old jwh

that shit is bad new in my opinion

I'd still tap her.

hahahahaha :)

Its definitely easy to overdose on the base ingredient of K2 - style products. Just as it is with any drug I should add.

I think there's an experience report from someone here (I'm not mentioning the user, he can share with us if he chooses to) who said he overshot his dose when it was legal here in Oz and ended up lying on the bathroom floor, disoriented and 'shivering', unable to function.

My own experience with both overshooting the dose, or simply having too many over a night, confirms that the experience can range from unpleasant to outright concerning. As with any drug.

Dose safe, my children.

huh. watch the media storm surrounding this come in the next few days.

one simple way to stop this happening though....

how so?

kill the whole media?

• Like 5

If it was a Kronic overdose, then this will be a compelling argument for the legalization of marijuana. Maybe Deni Moore took one for the team.

Hmmm, convulsing girl martyrs make me horny.

I am eagerly awaiting the official reports to see if she ha been consuming alcohol as well.

how so?

the media part or the simple solution part?

media: they just love to make demons, watch the negative stories about synthetic cannabinoids flourish, think of when miley cyrus was caught on camera smoking salvia. the fact it's a "star" makes it worse, everyone loves to read about a fuckup to make their own lives seem less shit.

simple solution: why, cracking down on all drugs of course. increased police presence in normally benign areas, increased sentences for minor offences. while we're at it, lets write in new sweeping laws which give police impunity for harassing and even harming ordinary citizens with no reasonable cause. of course, there will have to be budgetary adjustments. i suggest taking money from education and health. we can privatise those, competition forces prices down, after all.

• Like 1

i meant the latter, thanks for the comment.

just finished watching the old nat geo drugs inc series, cocaine, meth, heroin and cannabis, i gotta say that the only way is increasing penalties, and increasing funding for law enforcement and decreasing health care funding, these 3 things are extremely important even though as some high ranking dea officer said

"we can only ever contain the problem, the war cant ever be won."

"we can only ever contain the problem, the war cant ever be won."

"Never, never, never give up" - Winston Churchill

nah but seriously, it's gotta start working sooner or later, right?

any day now we should be seeing some positive results, i'm very confident.

i also suggest we get rid of all laws regulating corporations, including anti trust laws. according to ron paul, if corporations are left unregulated then they'll automatically do the right thing by people. simply, innit?

• Like 2

'cos i mean, their natural tendencies toward decent corporate citizenship has been proven in the past. no one can doubt that.

• Like 2

Can we please get back to the discussion of tapping Demi while she's OD'ing on Kronic ?

My erection is waning.

• Like 1

Baaahaa.trust a medias whore like you faust to post something like this you

bogan.

wear your beanie , choof ya cones and mellow out cunt

.........interesting tho, i mean demi's been a hollywood tramp for years, lots a reports about her abuse going waaaaaaaaay back.

gas huffing and grog fucked her up.LOL

where's your hihgrade coke now attention seeking,talentless, ghostactor.biatch

:P

• Like 1

i dislike her as an actress and i do not find her the least bit attractive.

i do not know her personally, but from what i gather i do not think i would like her.

i think we need to start a war on piracy, fuck every cunt up for stealing rihanna songs, i dont care if they're 11yr old girls, they deserve to rot in jail

• Like 1

and i'm really glad that obama extended the tax cuts for the top 3% earners, they really need that extra cash, and the trickle down theory works extremely well.

poor little big business

Can we please get back to the discussion of tapping Demi while she's OD'ing on Kronic ?

like a real life magic fingers.

i dislike her as an actress and i do not find her the least bit attractive.

What, so you dont go for square-jawed, androgeneous, muscular thighed closet lesbian JWH abusers ? C'mon man, what's wrong with you.

Question. Does she even appear in films anymore or is she just another famous person for the sake of tabloids selling junk news to idiots ? (wheel in Paris Hilton on que)

Oh and cunt, you made me buy a vape. Delivered Monday. Going to christen it with some Kronic, in Demi's honour.

• Like 2