The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gogogadget

Beware of Posting While Intoxicated

Gotta give gogo some credit, in the pm's to Torsten he said his latest quest was parliament, and his interests said his kids in his profile, pretty damn good effort for a pissed off 12 year old!!!

Im looking forward to seeing another thread like this in 2 months or so, seems to be the way around here lol keeps people on their toes I guess hahaha :)

Oh well there you go for a good 5 mins I thought he was smart

Gotta give gogo some credit, in the pm's to Torsten he said his latest quest was parliament, and his interests said his kids in his profile, pretty damn good effort for a pissed off 12 year old!!!

LOL. That was my thought initially, but you know, many adults end up behaving like 12 year olds when under pressure.

I should remind everyone that he is now banned and can't defend himself, so lets keep it factual.

incognito - if I banned everyone who has a go at me like that, many interesting characters on this forum would no longer be here (including you I think :P). I make allowances for the fact that not all of us are perfectly stable all of the time, but that that doesn't mean they don't have anything to contribute. His apology was comprehensive and honest I think and that's why he deserved a chance. It's a matter of weighing up the pros and cons. And I'd rather let him in knowing who he is and what his history is than for him to sign up under a different name and we have to keep guessing.

I had hoped that he would see the error he had made with this thread and that an amicable solution could have been reached. I know PH is always that way inclined so I didn't think this was actually a big issue. Gogo took a wrong turn though.

I am certainly not scared of him trying to hack us. The way he bragged about it indicates he is probably no threat. However, if he is then we will deal with that then. It certainly did not in any way affect my decisions, either this time orthe first.

Fuck....so this is where GoGoGadget went.....Only ever had the most pleasurable dealings with him, and he gifted me more than my fair share of goodies when I was a tadpole here. Saddened to learn we couldnt all get along. I hope one day to see him around again. He taught me ALOT.

Always upsets me when I see members losing their cool :(

Please let us all know when theirs more caapi weed available Planthelper!

I would love to purchase some :lol: .