The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gogogadget

Beware of Posting While Intoxicated

Next time you trade with plant helper and it goes pear shaped expect to be slagging him off,

I simply messaged him to tell him his plant I'd was wrong and was awaiting for a reasonable alternative BOY was I wrong

yes your are a fuckwit plant helper I couldn't care less if your a mod and everyone loves you,

you do get things wrong like everyone else I knew you would try to be little me in front of the forum like everyone else does ( think 90210) of course I was mad you send me a fucking weed in place of Caapi then have the bollocks to cuss me out fuck you and the boat you rode in on,

I won't be coming back this place has the backbone of a community who does nothing but jump the gun and accept NO responsibility for their rudeness.......now let the 90210 roll.....I don't expect anyone to care because your o so popular but I think your a shithouse trader as soon as someone has a small rep you couldn't care less.

typo's edited.

[First post]

Hey man I have been trying to I'd the supposed Caapi cielo you sold me last year I have had it in the ground and as you predicted in my gallery it is intact not CaapiHey and that wild plant you referred to as it indeed oozes milky sap and the seeds are tiny not looking anything like Caapi! I have to say after spending a lot of time and energy not to mention money into it I am very dis pleased I should have realized sooner but now I have to message everyone who has clones and tell them the bad news also oh lord....

Fairly nice I thought slagging you in pm um yeeeeeeaaa.....

Then you reply

[ph's Reply]

your message is extreemly confusing, i got no idea what you are talking about!!!

you are displeased with me? why?

if i sold you caapi, than it was caapi, don't try to put shit on me!

what does euphorbia heterophylla.have to do with it all??????????????????

are you slaging me off, or what?

Ouch who didn't get a root this morning if you want be abused act like this ^^^^^^^ idiot!!!

And before everyone jumps in with who has had a good dealing with him I don't care people make mistakes

posting peoples pm's in open space is pretty poor form.

you're coming off as a fuckwit, btw.

this forum is actually known for sorting out dramas like this, pm torsten and he will try to help you, post threads like this and people will most likely be against you.

please pm torsten and check out the thread involving teotz being banned.

This isn't the first time either, Gogo, that you've brought your issues to the public forum. Can't be bothered searching for the other thread, but you know the one I mean.

i'm not taking sides man, not my fight but to be honest that pm you publicly posted didn't sound all that abusive or really very bad.. maybe his language was slightly heated but it actually sounded like he was genuinely trying to figure out what the issue was..

like i said i'm not taking sides but you are the one to bring this into the public so... how does any one of us know that it wasn't you who got things confused? especially when you start this thread & use abusive words that are far more full on than the pm that apparently fueled your anger?

Personally I reckon it should be against forum rules to post other's PM's without their consent. This, among other things, is the reason I got banned last year because I was so fucking angry that someone did this to me, I totally lost it and took it out on Torsten and a whole bunch of crazy shit went down.

hey common guy's, im sure nobody here is the first to freak out, especially if in an altered state.

forgive and forget friends :)

Personally I reckon it should be against forum rules to post other's PM's without their consent

yes that is the unspoken rule of the forum internet usage. unfortunately not everyone knows or follows these rules...

Im amazed that people have to be reminded to not post or share PMs. It means personal message FFS.

Having said that I think your first msg to PH is quite hard to understand what you mean or want PH to do. So I can understand PH's response (which I didnt think was that rude). Please remember that english is not PH's first language. I find some of PH's messages or public post a bit aggressive but ive always passed it off as the second language thing. Im sure he will sort it out if in fact he did send you something that you did not request. He has a good reputation here and seems to be passionate about plants. My very first ethno plants were from PH many years ago and he sells things at some of the best prices.

I recommend chilling the shit out and dealing with it appropriately. People make mistakes, ID get fucked up but it doesnt make someone an asshole.

Posts like this only make a fool of yourself. Writing off any postive comments about PH as being from fanboys is silly. Just deal with it in a chilled manner

If your message to PH and his reply constitute the entire exchange, then you haven't tried very hard to sort it out. Other members have had plenty of correspondence, followed by plenty of unanswered PMs over the course of months before bringing it public. It seems like he wasn't clear on what problem you had, and rather than try to communicate better, you publicly attacked him.

There was no need to start a thread about planthelper. There already IS one in the trading rep forum, use it. Also be aware of this

5) There is no time limit to wait after a trade arrangement before a reputation thread can be started, but be aware that being impatient may reflect more badly on yourself than on the member you are enquiring about.

Under some circumstances it would be reasonable to take it public after a short time, but if you go to very little effort to sort out a problem before making extreme accusations about a person, then it definitely reflects badly upon you.

Planthelper, I know you can at time be sensitive to people stirring shit, so when you read this, I hope you ignore gogogadgets attacks and instead focus on all the other members' replies :)

BTW, I have no problem with PMs being made public under certain circumstances. Teotz was a good example because his responses showed just how evasive he was being, and the other member's calm requests also showed that he had no part in causing the problem.

While I think it's rude to post PMs with little justification, I think the above exchange only makes gogogadget look bad.

We have to accept that when we have a private conversation, online or otherwise, it is up to the discretion of both parties as to whether that conversation remains private. It may be bad form to make public something that is meant to be private, but really, it's up to each individual to decide what they say to people and how they would feel if that information was made public.

:blink:

ballzac sent me a pm, here it is

"ha Ha, i am mod, i am better than all you little shits. i can hack anybodies pm, just like i hacked my final physics exam (i dont actually know physics i just copy stuff from wiki). now excuse me, i am off to rip some cunts off, they trust me because i am mod muaha PS i am a necrophiliac"

why should anybody even believe somebody who posts pm's publicly, there is no way to verify the accuracy of the quote, unless the other party admits to it.

I thought we had an understanding TI. Do you want me to publish your response to that PM? :lol:

why should anybody even believe somebody who posts pm's publicly, there is no way to verify the accuracy of the quote, unless the other party admits to it.

This is true, but usually both parties do agree. It's like keeping a journal of abuse or something. If you have everything written down with dates and times, it holds a fair bit of weight in court, lol.

Fucking LOL at the last 2 posts (Edit:#15 and #16 that is, seems I was too slow :blush: ), you bitches crack me up

:lol:

And Gogogadget, I have absolutely no idea what your posts say. I think you need some to put in some commas or full stops or something.

Watch out for that tipz cunt too - he is the dodgiest trader going round !

Dont say i didn't warn ya

If your message to PH and his reply constitute the entire exchange, then you haven't tried very hard to sort it out.

I would tend to agree, this is my understanding of Gogo's cut/paste opening posts. I dont quite get where the PM/Response PM/Commentary starts and ends, but there appears to be scant communication between parties at this point in time.

PH's response could have been better, but if English is a second language, then that should be taken into consideration.

Not saying that Gogo hasn't over-reacted, but in his defence he might not have known this.,.. I didnt know of PH's English language skils either.

We shouldn't trivialise Gogo's concern too early, if in the highly unlikey event that there's the first signs of a devilish Rogue Trader in our midst, and instead we should focus on the issue.

Gogo, tell us more about the situation.

PH, tell us more about the situation.

ballzac sent me a pm, here it is

"ha Ha, i am mod, i am better than all you little shits. i can hack anybodies pm, just like i hacked my final physics exam (i dont actually know physics i just copy stuff from wiki). now excuse me, i am off to rip some cunts off, they trust me because i am mod muaha PS i am a necrophiliac"

Yea, ya gotta watch this new man about town, he's equal parts diabolical & mesmerising. I was stalking his youtube videos a month ago, launched from a vid he posted here, and goddamnit he has steered my life into an exciting new direction.

I see you, Ballzac.

escher-m-c-hands-with-sphere.jpg

Gogo, i wont go into detail here because i clearly lack the time and the interest to comment on this jibberish but you make yourself look like a loonie for posting this the way you just did. Its not even the underlying issue that pisses me off but the way you presented it here and i strongly abominate the way you blow this little thing beyond any sane proportion up. You sound like a child who got punched by his older brother with a toy car. I actually thought you´d be better than this. Alright you had a bad trade but why do you think this is important enough to open up a complete new thread about it? Thats the reason we have the reputation forum and if you are unhappy with a trade you can post it there. You have one vote for each and every trade and thats it. If we start opening up threads for every little fart that people got stuck in their ass, we´d be having this shit every five months or so. You arent obliged to get along with every member or moderator around here so whats the big deal? You had a trade that turned out badly, yeah we get it. And whats that with the title "beware of trading with anyone"? You really think this textbook example for the inability to verbally communicate should be a reason for people to distrust moderators??? Now we´re talking generally or what? I see. You know, the sad thing is that im sure that this could have been resolved if you´d try to talk like a human being. What i know you are able to do. So why dont you rethink this issue in the next few days and try to talk with pm again when you both have calmed down? I know from personal experiences that this helps sometimes and that things like this belong into private messages. You know, sometimes we say things out of anger that cant be unsaid no matter how much we regret it later. Dont make that mistake and stop before this goes too far. bye Eg

Watch out for that tipz cunt too - he is the dodgiest trader going round !

Dont say i didn't warn ya

What are your sources, from which you base these allegations? You don't know Tipz like I do.

yeh tipz is awesome dont bag him out haha :)

i have to say if i had a bad trade or something with someone

i'd just know not to get anything from them in the future

im not bagging anyone on here anymore its just a bad idea even if it is justified it still doesnt usually work out well haha :)

so theres just no point i say just forget it gogo if you have a problem with PH then dont deal with him

if its posted like this and is truely and honest mistake by PH

then that sucks cos you may have dettered people from trading with him in the future

and no one needs that from a simple mistake

not taking any sides here just putting in my opinoin :D

then that sucks cos you may have dettered people from trading with him in the future

and no one needs that from a simple mistake

To be honest, I think this thread has done more to damage gogo's rep than PH's.