The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest reville

Australasian Free Seed Ring (AFSR)

they'll still be good, I've still got hundreds of hemia seedlings popping up around my plants from seeds that have been in the pods (exposed to the sun) since last year, same for the datura, got it popping up everywhere .

and about that e-mail you sent me purple haze, tried to email you back but kept stuffing up, so while I'm here, if you cover postage I'll be glad to send you a couple, icq me 78805887.

Hi Rev,

Just checked out the seedring page. Exciting. I'm looking forward to seeing a huge list of 3-stars in the 'available' section. I noticed the Argyreia isn't in yet. Do you need some more stock? I'm about to send out samples to a few people, and i can send that other lot i owe you while i'm at it if you like. Maybe I'll do the Sida at the same time. Does anyone know if Sida rhombifolia and acuta (and others) cross pollinate? If so, I won't be able to say whether the seeds will in fact be pure rhombifolia or acuta or whatever because heaps of different species grow together everywhere round here.

Also, there is a huge variety of Convolvulaceous plants up here. Are you interested in a range of Ipomoeas, or just proven potent ones like violacea?

Also, I've got a pile of Bombax sp. seeds to send you... and I might be able to get some Tabernaemontana orientalis seeds from some trees soon. I've found a huge Alstonia scholaris tree that'll be loaded wiht fruit in Jan-Feb. Anyone had any experience with the Alstonia seeds?

anyway,

Cya.

Fractalhead - I am very interested in you Alstonia seed. I collect Apocynaceae and Rubiaceae from all different location in australia, so please try to provide as much location detail as possible.

No worries Torsten. We're going to collect the T. orientalis soon. The hills here are full of Alstonias and other Apocynaceae. If I can score a GPS I can give you exact coordinates. Otherwise, I'll just give rough localities. I just got a telescope for my 21st so I can spot the canopy trees in the hills from my backyard. Does anyone know how much some decent tree climbing gear is?

Guest lambo

Inquiry for 'Reville':

If you really want to blow the roof off the house, find me a source for Australian Erythroxylum species seeds.

Australians are tripping over a forest of them there, but dont know what they are. They are your trees!

http://www2.aros.net/~lambo/coca/coca.htm

Lambo Seeds

We might be able to provide some of these seeds in the coming season. They are high on our list of priorities and well within reach.

Cya

Fractal