The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Racism is mearly a disctraction, notice how it stole the light from this topic, and most other things....

way to spell my name wrong

>.<

two teenage Africans walked past, swim stared at them then started at the spot where the plant was, stared at them again and then the ground did this a few times then the older one said to the younger one to "hurry up" in English, and they both power walked past my house.....

Lets' recap.

Oh.My.Fucking.God. Vual stared at some kids, not once, but TWICE. Interrupted only by a quick glance at the earth. The anger is rising within me at the thought of such cockiness.

he's lucky they didn't come back with 10 people and kick the shit out of him

I like the cut of your jib, my lad. Them's fightin' eyes.

because where i come from, cunts who start shit better be expected to finnish shit, lest cunts come and finnish shit for them. looking at some randoms in a threatening manner walking past your house, that could be considered starting shit.

Absolutely. I know when people look at me for any reason, I just snap. I'm presenty awaiting trial for bashing a bus driver who dared look me in the eye when I bought my ticket (I was on my way to Vual's place to steal his Khat, actually). In my defence, the bus briver also smiled at me. Cheeky cunt got what was coming to him.

cunts have been fucked up for less, white or black.

For sure. One single quick stare deserves a whuppin'. Fuck, even no stares deserves a flogging. How dare random people ignore us ? Youre a rare and special breed, qualia marshmallow. Not too many real men like us left.

PS: Anyone who reads my posty is going to get fucked up my me, qualia marshmallow and eight of our Arfican mates

I joined this thread late and I haven't read every single post but he's probably right when he assumes that Africans stole his khat.

When I was living with my missus in an area that had heaps of Indians the Indians were frequently stealing curry leafs from our tree. It almost sounds like a bad stereotypical joke (Indians are stealing my curry!!!!). However, it used to make us bloody angry, especially since they were sneaky about it. I'd wake up in the middle of the night and hear noises in the front yard and I'd think someone was trying to break in but it'd be Indians fucking up our tree. They'd come and do this at 2AM and when I opened the blinds and saw them then they'd quickly get in their cars and drive off. I was trying to let it grow strong but they were snapping off branches and tearing it apart.

Some people had manners though and they'd knock on the door and ask if they could take some. I respected this and I'd bring them into the yard, give them a bag and tell them to take it from the side that had lots of growth.

When I posted this on another forum people were quick to label us 'materialistic white people' which itself is a racist generalisation and I was the only white person in that house. People were then trying to shift blame to me and even suggest that I make cuttings to sell to them. However, if people are stealing from me and can get what they want for nothing then I highly doubt they're going to offer to pay for it. It got to the point where I was going to chop the tree down because I got sick of being disturbed at night, however, when the guy who was buying the place from us was being a complete dickhead I decided to leave the tree so he could deal with it.

bloody hell this thread has became insane :blink:

cant remember who said it (1 pg back or something) but this place is a great happy loving community.. never seen so many angry folk around here :unsure:

Chef, I think it all became a bit tongue in cheek a few pages ago. :wink:

:innocent_n:

Chef, I think it all became a bit tongue in cheek a few pages ago. :wink:

fuck off cunt, every post is serious, i'll fuck you up

give me your address cunt

[insert generic attention seeking reply]

COME AT ME, BRO!

Detention

Edit - Couldent figure out how to "just" post it so added it to albums?

Please translate this:

See im not a rasict loon, khat theift is a epidemic!!!!!!!

Did you know the Qaad Tree grows in New Zealand and even though its Illegal Somalis go to other houses, break in and steal the leaves of the Qaad (Kat) tree.

We've interviewed someone who know the story.

I've been lurking here a while and I'd say asides from the threads maybe posted here everyone in this forum seems pretty happy and nice, and the seed trading thing is a great thing. Chill out boys.. but Chef your a legend haha and I would say that lets be honest I've never met a white person that knows what khat is, I mean really if a plant isn't weed they don't bat an eye lid.

so uh any chance for a khat cutting.. held a brother out? :rolleyes:

Cruise over to Vual's place and help yourself !

that's what i did

I doubt it mate. I mean, I don't think much Africans come here and apparently (according to your post) the dozens of "white people" here that could help you you with a khat plant, are non existent! 

Peace

hey buddy, he said he's never "met" anyone who would be able to identify a qat let alone have heard of one, many people here can probably relate to that, it's a pretty accurate statement, most people dont know anything about ethnos, so there's no reason to have a go, he obviously is excluding forum members who he hasn't met in real life.

Oh obviously, you fuckin twit!!!

Just settle down! No one was having a go at anyone! It was just sarcasm, from his 'I'm not a racist, but' comment, which clearly contradicted itself.

Honestly, I am so sick of the sister fucking, beer drinking, hick mentality that is around this place lately! To think, there were once some really cool people here, who had open minds and the actual ability to think for themselves, rather than just trying to stomp anyone who disagreed with there views and dared to question one of there mates.

Seriously, if you guys just want to back your mates and not think for yourselves and just act like a bunch of hick thugs in general, then just go join the fucking police already! I'm so sick of this place it just gives me a headache. The exact kind of headache I end up getting when I'm forced to camp near these fucking idiot hicks, who seem to do nothing else but shoot guns, drink beer and endlessly carry on about how much they hate gay people. It makes me fuckin sick!!!!!

I'm done! With any luck Torsten will change my email and password, just let his site be completely infested by a bunch of hicks, with IQ's that average about 85.

hey there jabez, can you please show me exactly where ritalin did this "'I'm not a racist, but'" because i really cant see it, and this is who you quoted with your comment i responded to.

and also, with your first little paragraph there: "Honestly, I am so sick of the sister fucking, beer drinking, hick mentality that is around this place lately! To think, there were once some really cool people here, who had open minds and the actual ability to think for themselves, rather than just trying to stomp anyone who disagreed with there views and dared to question one of there mates."

it seems to me that you are suggesting that many people, perhaps the majority of people here have less than average intelligence, dont think for themselves, and go along with social norms. i was wondering who exactly are you talking about, because i actually cant think of anyone here who fits that description. wait hang on a minute...

lets have a look at who is stomping anyone who disagrees with them, bum bum bum... somebody is calling "racist racist!" other people are partaking in legitimate discussions, and then this same person cries again "racist racist!" what what what?!

for the record, i am mixed race and my partner is also mixed race, i have a european background and she has an asian background, i also dont drink beer, and neither does she. we like to learn about stuff, and partake in intelligent, well thought out discussions, where we share ideas and creativity, we critically analyse popular culture, one of which being "political correctness", and we welcome different perspectives and opinions. i am happy to admit i am wrong, for which i am often, and i am happy to rethink and rethink my opinions and ideals.

for the most part, here at the corroboree, i am able to discuss many different topics with intelligent and open minded people, people that can see past race, gender, sexuality, people who are constrained by a social moral code "PC! PC!" "OMFG PC!"

check it out man

POST-RACE

TRANSGRESSION

SATIRE

HYPER-REALITY

say hi to your dad, harry connick jr, or maybe you can re-think your outdated ideals, check out some of my previous posts in this thread.

edit: shit house spelling

YOU FUCKING TWIT CUNT!

RITALIN YOU'RE A FUCKING RACIST MAN, YOU'RE ALL FUCKING RACISTS AND HOMOPHOBES AND MYSOGYNISTS

YOU'RE ALL VIOLENT MURDEROUS RAPISTS KILLERS, ALL OF YOU!

RITALIN KILLED JESUS

PSYLO HATES GAYS

VUAL BEATS WOMEN

Honestly, I am so sick of the sister fucking, beer drinking, hick mentality that is around this place lately! To think, there were once some really cool people here, who had open minds and the actual ability to think for themselves, rather than just trying to stomp anyone who disagreed with there views and dared to question one of there mates.

Seriously, if you guys just want to back your mates and not think for yourselves and just act like a bunch of hick thugs in general, then just go join the fucking police already! I'm so sick of this place it just gives me a headache. The exact kind of headache I end up getting when I'm forced to camp near these fucking idiot hicks, who seem to do nothing else but shoot guns, drink beer and endlessly carry on about how much they hate gay people. It makes me fuckin sick!!!!!

I'm done! With any luck Torsten will change my email and password, just let his site be completely infested by a bunch of hicks, with IQ's that average about 85.

Well that's nice I love you to :wub:

On a side note you complain about prejudices and people looking at you as if you are going to steal from them by the way you look yet you are quite happy to run someone down because of there IQ and they also might live there life with different values to you. I find that hypercritical

If my IQ was higher I would have written that paragraph a lot better and so I apologise for being below your expectations of a member of this site

Cheers

Got

Jabez, chip on your shoulder?

with that said chnt in post 144 you shouldn't have taken what jabez said so seriously... chill out :P