The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Acacia King

Wanted Ephedra and Khat Will Pay Good $

HI All,

Really hope that someone could help me out with Ephedra (Sinica, Sinensis or Major) Seeds.

I am also trying so hard to source a small live Catha Edulis (khat) of and variety.

As the post title suggests..... Just Name your price. Will have nice Voaconga Africana seed to swap soon but not just yet.

Pm me

Thank You in advance

If you are on the Gold Coast as your location states (ie QLD, Australia) I believe that Ephedra is illegal.

Dont know about Khat these days, hard to keep up with all the changing laws. It *was* once fine to possess, and grows all over the place in parts of WA, so you might check the e-stores such as Herbalistics or the one associated with this forum.

I'll have to look it up, but, I believe (don't quote me on this). Khat is also illegal as well in QLD.

Yup, it's on Santa's naughty list. However, you can get a permit to import it.

Edited by gunfighter
  • Like 1

Ephedra spp seeds pop up on here from time to time.. but you've gotta be like a fox, waiting for the moment it gets posted.. because everyone will swarm it within minutes! haha. Keep an eye on the forum aswell for Khat plants as they also pop up from time to time, more so than Ephedra anyhow.

:o:wub: Voacanga seeds!?!? I'll be in on some of them when you manage to have some ready for sale! For suuuurreee!

Edited by LikeAshesWeFade

ephedra's outlawed nation wide. not sure about khat, but i think it's a state by state thing.

Epherdra is not listed as a controlled plant in Tassie (like cannabis,salvia,kratom,poppy), but instead any plant

of the ephedra spp. is classed as a controlled precursor down here (!)

Khats fine , for now........

Kinda sucks to see they're harsher on entheogenic plants than they are on synthetic research chemicals.. which ARE potentially harmful and dangerous. I couldn't imagine an amphetamine manufacturer growing a shitload of Ephedra spp to make his next batch up. There would be too much bullshit involved! Then again.. people do some crazy things thesedays!

• Like 2

The ban on ephedra is an absolute joke I wonder if the authorities realise the complexity and the cost of making substances direct from the plant, idiots all amphetamine manufacture is more than likely done via illegally imported pseudo-ephedrine a perfect example of idiot pollies banning something without the slightest understanding of science or chemistry -end rant lol

• Like 1

from my understanding, khat and ephedra are only illegal as ;live plants in certain states. But u can always do a Rosa Parks.....

maybe if the poster had a bit more of a trading rep or a bit more involvement in the community, maybe just maybe other members will be willing to part with said plants