The Corroboree
Himdumb

Dragibus! Help fund a new entheogenic print magazine.

Yep, just grabbed one myself.

Hey T, any thoughts on a subscription for it ?

Totally forgot to report back...

Loved it :) Very well done and great info and reads. Definitely buying the next one :)

Irie,

A huge thanks to Himdumb!!!

Just got my copy!Finally!

Just read half....

Excellent, Love it!

Haven't found a good mag that I haven't been able to put down, since collecting Furry Freak Bro comics back in the '70-'80's....

So good to see a hard-copy mag that will without doubt become a collector item!!!

Respect,

Z

• Like 1

Hello everyone. The second issue of Dragibus is available now!

newcover.jpg

The second issue features an article on sustainable lophophora cultivation, more herbal brewing, an interview with a Khat farmer and more...

I have sent a box load of magazines to Torsten and he should be getting it in a week or so. I encourage the Australian members to order from him to save on the cost of shipping overseas. This issue is a bit thicker than the last issue and cost $5+ to ship a copy internationally.

Also, we are gathering content for the next issue and are seeking article contributions. We consider focused subjects that fall within the general range of medicinal, ethnobotanical, and entheogenic interests, such as: medicinal usage of entheogens, cultivation of rare or difficult species, book reviews, entheogen inspired art, and more.

Thanks,

himdumb

Edited by Himdumb

Will these be for sale on Shaman Australis as well?

I was editing the post to add this information as you were posting. Yes, i have shipped a box to SAB and they should have them in the next week or so.

Thanks everyone for the continued support,

himdumb

The third issue is out now and available in the SAB store. The third issue features an article on the Piper genus, an excerpt from 'Sacred Cacti' Third Edition, a juniper ale recipe, an article on shamanic art of the Americas and more...

v1i3_cover.jpg

Edited by Himdumb
  • Like 2

Awsome mag. love it.

Edited by mr b.caapi

The mag is superb

I subscribed ;)

where can i do this?

Hello everyone,

Issue 4 is out now and should be available at SAB any day now. This issue features articles on Salvia divinorum, Ancient and Modern uses of Mandrake, a look at Flavonoids, Deeply Hopped Ale and more...

v1i4_cover2.jpg

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

Issue 4 is out now and should be available at SAB any day now. This issue features articles on Salvia divinorum, Ancient and Modern uses of Mandrake, a look at Flavonoids, Deeply Hopped Ale and more...

Its available form the SAB webstore now.

Looks like a great read

Hey everyone. The new issue is out and available in the SAB store. The new issue of features an article on Psychoactive Insects, a review of Breaking Convention 2013, a Calamus Porter and more...

v2i1_cover2.jpg

• Like 1

Still waiting on Vol4 to arrive ...

When do you normally ship to subscribers?

You should have received the last two issues by now, I would think. Definitely, the fourth issue. Another casualty (or two) to the post office. Send me your address and I will get another copy of the last two issues out to you.

Legend. Thanks

Hey everyone, the newest issue of Dragibus is available in the SAB shop now. This issue features an article on Trichocereus potency, a collection of Pre-Columbian Snuff Antiquities, a look at a Witching Ointment from Southern Italy, and more...

v2i2_cover.jpg

Enjoy!

• Like 2

Awesome issue! Subscription is well worth it!

Enjoying this magazine very much so far.

My only gripe is that the magazine always arrives bent. This of course isn't the fault of Dragibus, but it couldn't hurt to stamp the parcel with "do not bend".