The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
PD.

Gettn back onboard..........

So ive had a lil break from the forums for a good few months now and I think im bout due to waste some more time kickn around these parts. `I have been spending a bit of time trying to get my plants back into reasonable condition after some serious neglect, doing grafts, potting on and for the first time in a couple of seasons i have done a heap of pollinating tricho stylee. Not gon count my chickens but im sure ill see some fruit set and some nice hybrids. I have caught up with a few of you over the time ive been away from here but as for others i trust you are well and T has been riding around on a miniature goat whipping those that get out of line, mmmmm goat.

I will be having an auction of some choice genetics as soon as i get around to taking pics, stay tuned.

Amazonian, you were right, i couldnt stay away, I have a nice TBM here with your name on it. Niggles, more seed ready if you need, Ethdrifter, ummmmm i forget and of course, big thanks to EG for keepn the cactus forum nice and tidy ;)

Is good to be home :)

• Like 6

Welcome bacc PD. Missed you by a day at EGA damn it. Peace :)

abandoned

Edited by dworx

Amazonian, you were right, i couldnt stay away

This is your home ! :)

Good to see you here PD.

Good to have you back Pass, and glad to hear that you've been reconnecting with your garden again. It's a good feeling being out amongst the vegetation hey. Even if yours is a little more spikey than most.

Welcome back PD, hope your garden picks up well. The Psycho0 cuts I got from you earlier this year are straight beasting at the moment! :lol:

Great to see you return, PD :bootyshake:

Lol. Been a while, PD, good to see you back on the wagon. Yeeha! Chat soon, dude!

Good to have you back! and also good to have finally met you at EGA - albeit briefly.

Hey mate, nice to see you being back around. You know, sometimes a few months break is all it takes to get back that inner balance that is necessary to spend time on the internet. We really missed you and i´d love to see you hanging around a bit. :wub:

awesome man, glad you're back.

Welcome back mate, good to see you're back.

Good to have you back! and also good to have finally met you at EGA - albeit briefly.

You were at EGA??? Daaamn I would have loved to have met you face to face as well after all these years. Another time I guess.

Welcome back. Haven't really been posting much lately but I've been a bit more regular since I got back from EGA.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome back everyone :)

I visited at EGA twice, i was there for bout an hour on the friday to drop off some cuts and tbms for sharxy and kanje and then on the monday arvo for a few hours again to flog off a few cuts i had sitting around. I would have loved to have been there for the entire event but as many here know my organisational skills are sfa to nil plus the dollar thing is about the same so those two things combined amounted to me deciding not to go. As usual hindsight is a marvellous thing and the two aforementioned hurdles could have been cleared quiet easily and i now live in the big black dark shadow that is EGA regret :P It was awesome to catch up with the crew on those two occasions though and it was worth the trip just to get a photo of Ethdritfers bicycle the "debutante" lmao.

So yeh, ill be floating around these parts again, got lots of plants i need to move to make way for all the bloody hybrid seedlings that need potting on and beczause to be honest, if i dont get rid of the majority of the plants that are taking up space they will get neglected and go to waste.

I couldnt stay away from this place and once i started screwin around in the greenhouse and on the farm it was natural progression for me to wind up here again, like i have already said, its good to be home :wub: , thanks again everyone.

:shroomer:

• Like 1

Great minds think alike PD, i have been absent for over a year, maybe closer to 2... Its good to be back.

:)

• Like 2

ha me too. haven't been on the forums much at all for the past 12 months. EGA got me all inspired again though. good to be back and have everyone back too!

Its good to see so many of the older more mature more experienced members getting back on the forums :)

Cheers

Got

So yeh, ill be floating around these parts again, got lots of plants i need to move to make way for all the bloody hybrid seedlings that need potting on and beczause to be honest, if i dont get rid of the majority of the plants that are taking up space they will get neglected and go to waste.

I couldnt stay away from this place and once i started screwin around in the greenhouse and on the farm it was natural progression for me to wind up here again, like i have already said, its good to be home :wub: , thanks again everyone.

:shroomer:

If you still have monster logs of psych0 to get rid of I might know some buyers.

you know..............., i'm still waiting for that photo of the 'debutante' mate :wink: passed down from generation to generation of drifter's that is.

If you still have monster logs of psych0 to get rid of I might know some buyers.

that includes me.

i'll follow through this time, promise.

Welcome back pd!