The Corroboree
myco

west aussie's trade and sell thread

tripple is interesting. My Metel is only a double :P

Edited by eatfoo

I have about 20ft of SP cuttings available, should anyone local fancy a trade.. Also, this may be rumour, but have any freo locals taken a look in the grass down at south beach (the big park across the train tracks) for fungi? A few people have told me that there are actives growing..

Care to name any?

Hey guys, anyones help would be much appriciated.

I am looking for Acacia Acuminata seeds, and am willing to make a more than generous offer to either sell/trade with anyone lucky enough to have a couple spare please let me know!

Much thanks in advance!

So after losing a large portion of my collection I'm looking to start rebuilding my collection minus lophs unfortunately

So I'm mainly after seed if anyone has ANY cacti seed they can spare I'd really appreciate it

Unfortunately I don't have much to trade at this point just $

I'm particularly interested in ariocarpus and astrophytum would love either seed or plants

I lost alot of my grafting stock to so I'll be on the lookout for some Peres in the near future

If anyone can help please PM me or post here thanks guys

PS I have couple of things here some more experienced cultivators may be interested in for a trade

Edited by myco

I have plenty of peres that your welcome to.

Shoot me a PM when you need it

Thanks heaps eatfoo apreciate it

I'll definately hit you up when I'm ready mate :)

• Like 1

Hey guys, anyones help would be much appriciated. I am looking for Acacia Acuminata seeds, and am willing to make a more than generous offer to either sell/trade with anyone lucky enough to have a couple spare please let me know! Much thanks in advance!

I don't have any seeds, but maybe I can help. Wattles flower in late winter / spring, then seed pods form around the end of spring to early/mid summer. Plant identification is much easier when flowers are present, so you should be able to get a positive ID relatively easy (if not just post some pics or send me a PM). Once you know where to look you could return to the previously Identified plants when they are setting seed.

You have to be patient, but it's a sure fire way to get fresh viable seeds :)

Disclaimer: I do not participate in or endorse the acquisition of native plant material through any unlawful means. Please refer to the following Relevent Legislation.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I'm currently helping a mate of mine advertise some of his cacti, check out this thread if you are interested.

Edited by Ambient Forest

Greetings, this is my first serious post in this thread. Spoken to a few cool peeps but cant get the nerve to go to meets yet but i've been around a while. Anyway, i've had a quite a few shots at trying to germ psychotoria viridis and alba without any success so was wondering if anyone near perth has any i could take cuts from ( pref viridis ) , only have $ atm. Prolly too early in the year but please PM me if you can help out. I don't log in here everyday but will get back to you.

Thanx and take it ezy

Hey all, this is my second post, been reading and researching the forums a while and finally decided to join in :-) its great to be here.. looking forward to meeting some locals. I travel to Perth a few times during the year, wondering if the markets still operate,, I think it was Malaga? Cheers!

Anyone in W.A. Got A. Caput medusae?

Hey myco, I am not in WA but I have 5 little A caput seedlings on the go at the moment, if you have no luck getting one locally I would be happy to put one aside for you mate :wink:. Let e know how you go.

Cheers

Jox

cheers jox i would love that im just not sure how i'd get it here

i'll see if i can work something out :)

• Like 1

Looking to buy bulk trich preferably bridgesii

I have plenty of peres that your welcome to.

Shoot me a PM when you need it

Still have any peres? I have some trich seedlings that need a boost, can trade or buy

Most of my peres has been given out already.

If your desperate i could rustle up a small amount.

• Like 1

Hey Micromegas

I have heaps . Your not in Perth are you. They are a prick to pack so they arrive with there leaves on but I am happy to send you whatever you want.

Cheers

Got

• Like 1

I have a few acacia baileyana purps that are in need of a good home ...

Received your very generous package GOT, thank you very much, most appreciated.

Now to try my hand at some grafting, which be a first for me, fingers crossed!

• Like 1

what?

Edited by eatfoo

Hi WA peeps, I am after some pereskiopsis,, I plan on trying some grafts in a few weeks time. If anyone can help that would be great! As I'm on the very bottom of the state, I can pay for postage, or even pick up when I'm in ur area? Thanks :)

hey guys im looking for any and all edible prints or cultures

if anyones got any spares let me know can pay or possibly trade not much to trade at the moment though

let me know thanks guys :)