The Corroboree
myco

west aussie's trade and sell thread

I'll be there AND at the meet!!!!! Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!

Yes I've just been to one and not for very long - I'm quite shy when meeting new people. I'll post in the other thread and try to bring a few friendly entho peeps along with me :) thanks guys!

• Like 2

http://www.shaman-au...c=30523&page=20

Page 1 brother! :)

Edited by LikeAshesWeFade

Im with Therefore.

Every second seems to be right number for the moment. If intrest picks up and we start getting 15+ then we should look at monthly again

(IMO)

Also, lol @ typo "12 meets a month12 meets a month"

Edited by eatfoo

:o There was seriously only one person that turned up.??

I'm sooo sorry that I haven't been able to make it to the previous meets, Sundays are always pretty hectic for me as my daughter is worn out from the weekend she's extremely tired and grumpy and sometimes isn't the most cooperative on Sundays lol. Then when I'd made all the plans to catch a train and the ferry over to the last meet, I copped a nasty case of food poisoning..

So.. this meet is gonna be the one!! Whether or not I have a grumpy child.. we are going! :)

I look forward to meeting alot of you guys there!

Edited by LikeAshesWeFade
  • Like 1

it was just me a chnt Once lol.......

Have you been to a meet whilst I'm there therefore?

haha hmm well hopefully we shall meet at the next meet

Hello,

I have a bunch of stuff from my collection I need to sell to downsize. Lophs large (tennis ball and larger with lots of pups) and smaller, grafted and seed grown,Lots of Khat, TBMs, lots of other other Trichs, Brugmansiass in about 10 different colours, Daturas yellow and purple, stapelias and huernias, Saguaros,

Happy for you to come and check stuff out. flingwing at live dot com dot au

I've got a small one available... It's only been layered recently, but roots have begun...

Hey everyone, maybe somone can help me out here.

I am looking for Loph of any size if anyone wants to trade/sell one to me.

I dont have much in the way of trade, although I do have an established Mimosa Hostillis, just over a year old, it's almost rootbound i'd say so could use transplanting anyway, PM me for pics, hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers guys!

Edited by Antrenom

Hey all, i have a punch of Peres for trade. Can be taken as cuttings or you can take the pots aswell. Please note that they have grown into a thick layer of perlite bellow the pots.

Open to all offers, as you can see bellow theres a fair bit of it.

P1010637.jpg

P1010638.jpg

P1010639.jpg

If no one is keen after a week or so i will ebay them as "san pedros" (jokes)

Edited by eatfoo

Just re-posting this as I have now changed my location to Perth, my old one said Pilbarra.

Hello,

I have a bunch of stuff from my collection I need to sell to downsize. Lophs large (tennis ball and larger with lots of pups) and smaller, grafted and seed grown,Lots of Khat, TBMs, lots of other other Trichs, Brugmansiass in about 10 different colours, Daturas yellow and purple, stapelias and huernias, Saguaros, 0417 976 182

Happy for you to come and check stuff out. flingwing at live dot com dot au

Just re-posting this as I have now changed my location to Perth, my old one said Pilbarra. Hello, I have a bunch of stuff from my collection I need to sell to downsize. Lophs large (tennis ball and larger with lots of pups) and smaller, grafted and seed grown,Lots of Khat, TBMs, lots of other other Trichs, Brugmansiass in about 10 different colours, Daturas yellow and purple, stapelias and huernias, Saguaros, 0417 976 182 Happy for you to come and check stuff out. flingwing at live dot com dot au

Edited by jwerta
  • Like 1

I have about 20ft of SP cuttings available, should anyone local fancy a trade.. Also, this may be rumour, but have any freo locals taken a look in the grass down at south beach (the big park across the train tracks) for fungi? A few people have told me that there are actives growing..

I do stress Open to all offers

Hey all, i have a punch of Peres for trade. Can be taken as cuttings or you can take the pots aswell. Please note that they have grown into a thick layer of perlite bellow the pots.

Open to all offers, as you can see bellow theres a fair bit of it.

P1010637.jpg

P1010638.jpg

P1010639.jpg

If no one is keen after a week or so i will ebay them as "san pedros" (jokes)

• Like 1

I dont think anyone should pay for peres. If you have nothing to trade youll have to think up a good joke or something :P

• Like 1

I feel bad for getting stuff for free. At the moment I only have triple purple datura seed to trade, you're welcome to them if you're into datura :)