The Corroboree
myco

west aussie's trade and sell thread

yes please :)

Oooh thats interesting. Wich Amanita?

hello hope every ones been well i've been busy as. I got a few cuts to get rid of if any ones interested send me a pm. I have :

T.cuzco (a few dif var.s), T.peru (long and short spined), rosie 1, T.scop, T.spach, T.pach, seed grown bridge cuts, bruce, eileen, yowie, psychoo, seed grown psychoox scop, Urban tribes bridge, psychoo x yowie, scop x sausage, super pedro x scop, T. knuthianus, tbm's,

degraphted lophs and i also have: hemia, khat, p. carth, p. viridis, peres, brugmansia plants.

dried herbs: wormwood, loins tale, wild lettuce, hemia.

ill prob update soon as i realise what i've forgoten to put up :)

thanks peoples

• Like 5

Apologies! been away from the computer for a while!

the amanita is the shamanistic red spotty one ;) I'm figuring out mycology, and thought i would try washing the bag that I purchased at the happy herbal store out, and into some sterile media, and lo! I got clean mycelium.. dumb luck i guess.. however i hear they are 'impossible' to get to fruit, due to a symbiotic relationship with pines..

Still, if anyone wants to do swapsies they're welcome to experiment with some..

hey all looking to get a few trich cuts stuff about 30cm or so

im basically after anything but pachs

nothing to huge as due to my location they'll have to be posted

wich could get pricey with weight

if anyones got anything they wouldnt mind getting rid of let me know

thanks guys :)

Apologies! been away from the computer for a while!

the amanita is the shamanistic red spotty one ;) I'm figuring out mycology, and thought i would try washing the bag that I purchased at the happy herbal store out, and into some sterile media, and lo! I got clean mycelium.. dumb luck i guess.. however i hear they are 'impossible' to get to fruit, due to a symbiotic relationship with pines..

Still, if anyone wants to do swapsies they're welcome to experiment with some..

wait a minute you can buy A. muscaria at the happy herbal store :scratchhead:

is this some kind of loophole is muscimol not illegal like psilocybin

edit:

just found this quote

The active compound of Amanita Muscaria, muscimol is regarded as a schedule 9 drug

according to the Theraputic Goods Administration Poison's Standard 2010.

im confused where the hell did you buy these from

Edited by myco

hello perth im back from my holiday and Im having a garage and plant sale today if anyone wants any plants I got heaps for sale. I've decided to go on a extended road trip with my family for a while so I'm guna thin my plants out a bit :)

• Like 2

Where about are you Nosheiwa?

Oh, and Myco, sorry about the delay in replying.. you can have one of the jars.. pm!

How HHH gets away with selling them, i dont know.. they're under the counter however..

• Like 1

im in beechboro i can pm my addy if you like.

Can you pm me your address man I might come round a bit later

Looking for T. knuthianus, T. chiloensis, T. terscheckii.. or others with similar forms.

any westerners got any B caapi cuttings or plants they'd be willing to sell

let me know :)

Edited by myco

Myco... shoulda hit me up for the other stuff too. Lol. Pm me with what else you chasing, ill see what I can do...

Hi all! I'm new to this forum and haven't been able to stop reading for the last few hours lol. What a great community! Just wondering if anyone has any lophs, pedro or anything else like that? I also used to get Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds from a place in Subi but it's closed now :(

Feel free to pm me!

• Like 1

anyone got any spare peres

im running out fast

still got so much more grafting to do

looking to get a pretty decent amount if anyone can help

can pay if i need to

hello kit welcome :-) ill send you a pm

looking for a cut of trich as big as possible i have $100 to spend pm me if you have what i might be interested in

Hey guys, im new to the community, love whats going on here!! Going to try make it down to the next perth meetup if possible. For the meantime, like kit, I am too looking for any Lophs and/or pedro. If anyone is able to help out, drop me a PM, would be much appreciated. Looking forward to getting involved in this amazing community you guys have setup here!

Akasha

• Like 2

Hey dudes! I'm a Perthite and a long time lurker of the forum but new to posting. I went to a meetup a while ago but haven't heard news on others since. Can anyone help a sister out? I'm looking to start my collection now that I have a little more room for a garden :) cheers!

• Like 1

Hey dudes! I'm a Perthite and a long time lurker of the forum but new to posting. I went to a meetup a while ago but haven't heard news on others since. Can anyone help a sister out? I'm looking to start my collection now that I have a little more room for a garden :) cheers!

Welcome to the forum :)

You say you have been to a meet? Would be nice for more people to come to our meets. We have a meet coming up in Feb.

• Like 1

When is the next meet and where is it ? I would like to come along . Benn out of the loop for a while.

here ya go Herbmajik http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30523&page=20

Also i have a nice fat scop with a lovely pup coming of the top that im willing to auction/sell if anyone shows enough interest!