The Corroboree
myco

west aussie's trade and sell thread

BT i have a shit ton of cali poppy herb and seed. Think i have some spare hops (herb) and maybe lions tail (seed)

can bring you half a coles bag of home grown cali and an oz of store bought next meet were both at. Pm me

Also still looking for all sorts of prints for study. If any folk have any.

Edit: shit inglishes

Edited by eatfoo
  • Like 1

for the lotus, try your friendly local florist.. get the dried pods, with seeds inside.. seeds need some hard core scarification, but generally germinate easily.

Hmm, thought i'd replied.. guess not..

Hey, for the lotus, try your friendly neighbourhood florist.. Get the dried pods, with seeds inside, and hope they haven't been irrradiated, etc.

The seeds need some serious scarification, but germinate pretty easily. That said, my fish ate mine, so I need to try again!

for the lotus, try your friendly local florist.. get the dried pods, with seeds inside.. seeds need some hard core scarification, but generally germinate easily.

now thats a tip! i thought they treated or irradiated a lotta stuff. mind you, i've had corriander and a few other herbs growing from those bags of seeds you buy at the green grocers

thanks anyway but im not looking to grow them

just need herbage ASAP

Edited by Bush Turkey

I have a few leonotis leonurus bushes, I'll give em a trim & bring some cuttings down tonight.

• Like 1

Anyone within perth got any Catha Edulis for sale? Narrow, Red whatever.. not too phased! Preferably after something smallish that can be posted or even picked up. Cheers :)

Hello perth people. I am mainly looking to acquire some acacia seeds or seedlings to grow and eventually harvest for scientific and spiritual research ;). I am aware of certain places where they grow but I dont want to disturb their ecosystems. Does anyone have any seeds/seedlings of the particular species that I would be looking for, for sale? Or any other plants that I could grow with the same purpose in mind?

Also looking for various cacti species, catha edulis or information on where to find the kind of specimens that I'm after in Perth as I don't really know anyone in the "scene" over here :)

I dont have anything to offer to trade. yet.

Thankyou, but I have heard that Perth is notorious for its strict customs laws and that its too much of a gamble trying to get these sort of things sent here.

You shouldn't have any problems getting seed mate

I've lost a couple of packages now and never had a problem with seed in a simple envelope

I lost 2 packages in a row indicating that they very well could have been watching my name or address and hence why they found the second package straight after the first one

However in the time before during and after losing these packages i got many other seed and print orders and I have never lost a single order of as long as they're in an envelope they should make it through absolutely fine

I should also note that after losing those 2 packages it was about a month or 2 before I got another package sent from over east and it arrived with no issues

So if you lose any packages my advice is wait another month or so and try again and you should be ok

• Like 1

Also looking for various cacti species, catha edulis or information on where to find the kind of specimens that I'm after in Perth as I don't really know anyone in the "scene" over here :)

http://www.seedsaustralia.net

anyone got Rivea or HBWR seeds?

yes and yes. hbwr are from razor's batch last year though so not uber fresh.

yes and yes. hbwr are from razor's batch last year though so not uber fresh.

ooooo keen as on the Rivea :)

hey anyone looking for plants in perth feel free to send me a pm to see if i have what your looking for :-)

Hey WA peeps I'm looking for some cuts of bridgesii or Peruvianus will pay cash or trade some other cuts or seed

looking for caapi and chacruna

prefer established plants

also looking for brugs

please PM me to discuss, thanks.

Edited by chilli
  • Like 1

Looking for over 2foot of bridgesii

Hey guys, does anyone have plain green coleus? I have some L.W. seeds (collected last year) or a number of other cuttings, cash n cacti to trade; PM me if you can help.

Also I have a some seeds I'd like to give away if anyone's keen to plant them. They are HBWR, Leonotis leonorus (heaps), Dutchmans pipe (heaps). (WA members plz)

Anyone got any Heimia salicifolia plants or cuttings?

Hey guys fairly new to the forum and looking for some lophs or acacia's....... or anything else interesting to grow really :) have just started getting ready to give some mycology a go and hopeful to get my hands on some prints (gym.p, subs, cubes etc) any help and guidance would be appreciated.

I'm gonna be doing some loph grafts shortly, throw ur orders in if interested :-)