The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
dionysus

enjoy EGA everyone!

have a great time everyone going, and be sure to show the orators an equally good time so they will consider returning :) .

the forum will certainly be quieter for a few days.

hopefully next year myself and others that couldn't make it this year will be in a position to join you to support such an awesome event.

enjoy!

• Like 1

I hope all the attendees have fun and learn a lot! Unfortunately it's not on next year :angry:.

I for one would like to say thanks for an awesome event.

A huge congrats to the EGA team for all the hard work, dedication, and patience that you put into organising it. i joked about how it should have been called EGA3 (or hypercubed, lol), as there was so much info packed into so little time. :worship:

So nice to catch up with so many familiar faces, and to meet new ones. So many wonderful conversations, and i appologise if i didnt get to say goodbye properly.

Thanks again everyone :lol:

Cheers.

I for one would like to say thanks for an awesome event.

A huge congrats to the EGA team for all the hard work, dedication, and patience that you put into organising it. i joked about how it should have been called EGA3 (or hypercubed, lol), as there was so much info packed into so little time. :worship:

So nice to catch up with so many familiar faces, and to meet new ones. So many wonderful conversations, and i appologise if i didnt get to say goodbye properly.

Thanks again everyone :lol:

Cheers.

Was a awesome weekend, spent so much money coming up from Brisbane and hiring a car and all the above but worth every cent.