The Corroboree
Francois le Danque

MORE EGA TICKET FOR SALE

as above so below. one (1) EGA ticket for sale. all my useless friends bailed on me. you know who you are.

for this reason i will be selling my spare ticket. 140 gold. including express post. lower offers considered; i really can't afford to be completely out of pocket at the moment. :wacko:

if all else fails i am happy to meet someone in melbourne any time between now and friday 10AM when my train leaves spencer street. i could even meet a prospective buyer on the train, in benalla, swanpool, or even at EGA. the latter is probably difficult considering the lack of phone reception that is to be expected. but anything is possible! cheers...

If you bought a ticket for a friend who said they were coming and then pulled out, its only fair that they pay for the ticket or difference between purchase price and sale price.

You shouldn't be left out of pocket.

Edited by OPP

as above so below. one (1) EGA ticket for sale. all my useless friends bailed on me. you know who you are.

for this reason i will be selling my spare ticket. 140 gold. including express post. lower offers considered; i really can't afford to be completely out of pocket at the moment. :wacko:

if all else fails i am happy to meet someone in melbourne any time between now and friday 10AM when my train leaves spencer street. i could even meet a prospective buyer on the train, in benalla, swanpool, or even at EGA. the latter is probably difficult considering the lack of phone reception that is to be expected. but anything is possible! cheers...

Hi Frank, i am newbie so am unable to pm and was unable to buy ticket from rogdog due to that. As i would really like to attend ega i am posting ph # (not the smartest move but desperate times call for desperate measures). I have someone who can meet in cbd on wed or thurs and pay cash for ticket. Thanks Vulcan(0403 335 174)

texted vulcan. will call later when im not in this shitty part of the city with no reception?? what an age we live in.