The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gomaos

Voodoo

Has anyone here ever truely experienced voodoo, or is it all just crappy talk?

I've tried a few times in my life, but the only person it ever had a negative effect on was myself, haha...

No serious, anyone...?

can you fell this gomaos or perhaps "THIS" MUAGHAAAAAAA HAAAA. dam i hate it when the chickens run all around the house with there heads removed it upsets the Cracken. and i was gunna be all smart smarmy by posting in this forum but you beat me to it.

Guest mandragora

I think that depends how deep you believe. I defenitly think that we are not using our whole power, what we can have, and I believe that we can wish good and bad things and that they sometimes come true.

I had once a boyfriend and I saw an other boy with an broken leg. I said to my boyfriend that it would be good if he would have one too, because then he wouldnt be able to run away. And this was only fun as I said it. but the next day he has broken his leg. So I don't know, after that I am always pretty carefull what I wish.

And I think that everybody is able to send a kind of power, don't know how to describe, and others are ablt to recieve them. Like a radio and a radio station, and probably that has only to do with the will.

Guest mandragora

You know that everything bad you want to do for an other person comes back to you?

I don't know what you understand with vodoo, if you mean to form a wachs body and stick neadles in it chop some heads of chooks and drums and some nacked women dancing in trance around,I don't think that is it all. This ceremonies were more for the whole concentration on the person, really to get the whole power/energy on that. And this cost you energy if you are not really into this things let it be.

"Die Geister die ich rief..."

Well, it's been 4 years since I last tried, seriously, but I won't do it again.

If you don't know what you're doing it's simply stupid. And no, I did not chop any chicken heads off at the time.

I'm actually absolutely opposed to chopping off chicken's heads.

I like chickens when they are alive. They can be cute pets. Nobody should eat chicken, because of the conditions chickens are grown in commercially.

I'll join animal liberation and smash up chicken farms...

Guest mandragora

Yes I like chicken too, especially brown with no feathers.

With the vodoo thing, I don't think you should try anything exept white magic things, better for oneself and it is actually the most time not necessary to pay back in that way, usually you can wait till ppl get it back with time without doing anything.

Originally posted by mandragora:

... the most time not necessary to pay back in that way, usually you can wait till ppl get it back with time without doing anything.

Yeah, Karma and stuff...

Funny thing there appear to be some ppl who never "get it coming back" to them and just continue in their evil ways..

maybe in the next life Gomaos, maybe in the next life ....

I actually believe that at some time in someones life there comes a time - albeit maybe at the very end where that karma comes back to bite them on the arse, be it presented as total remorse, disatisfaction or whatever when they look back upon what there life has become, which is why I tend to subscribe to the theory of trying to find a postive in every single day - not always easy I will grant you but it beats the hell out of becoming a cantankarous old bastard.

Peace

I've often wondered to what extent the enitrely virtuous idea of karma is used to justify a lack of otherwise necessary action....

....and to what extent ppl's refusal to take responsibility for a situation which would be better served by direct intervention fuels their own inertia driven karma....

...and to ponder how it is that some ppl feel so detached from the rest of the universe that they feel that somehow, someone or something else will take care of a situation for them. It sounds a tad beaurocratic. Or an excuse for laziness...

I was once at a party , and there was an extremly disturbing fellow....really fuc*ed up (excuse my language).... I told my girly friend... I wish he would fall...

and he did...just a few minutes later

he was taken away by an ambulance.

I used to meditate allot back then...and accumulate lots of (free(ed)) Energy...

It gave me lots of funky abilities, but it did not allow me to funktionproperly in everyday society....

But I know what I am capable of.... enthogens are now a fast way to get back to that level I maintained a few years back

Free E

Also I do not agree that all the bad we do comes back to us.....

The Lords forgivness is great, beyond understanding.

It all happens for a reason.

Originally posted by brian:

The Lords forgivness is great, beyond understanding.

So just go to church every sunday,

and everything will be ok and forgiven?

I recall a 'party' when I was about 12 (23 yrs ago) where 4 people lifted up a (really big) man sitting in a chair, using one finger each (which remained pointed - not curled around, definately not using brute force).

They had strange music playing and were chanting, and lifted him and the chair above their heads.

Sounds like voodoo to me.

Can anyone relate to this?

Excuse my ignorance.

I can definitely relate to it.

Somewhere out of the debths of my unconcious there's a voice saying: "You've been there" but of course this is impossible...

Guest mandragora

People can make funny and astonishment thing in trance. Therefore I would be carefull with my own power.

I am sometimes, okay most of the time cowadly, but if you try such things then you should be aware how to keep the control.