The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
rogdog

EGA tickets (two) for sale

The original purchaser is unable to attend this year. They paid $160 for each ticket. The seller is a great contributer to this forum and the community in general, so please make a reasonable offer.

Paypal or westpac bank deposit preferred. I will express post from Adelaide.

Bumping for great value. These are earlybird tickets, a lot cheaper than the current cost price.

Also good karmic value, so t st tantra isn't left holding tickets that wont be used

good one micro, nice bump. I'm sure whomever buys these tickets will get access to not only EGA, but access to an amazing seed bank, cuttings of things they never knew existed...all kinds of good things

I would love to attend but alas I have no friends who're willing to drive up (I say drive because I can't really fly back with seeds & cuttings) :(

I would love to attend but alas I have no friends who're willing to drive up (I say drive because I can't really fly back with seeds & cuttings) :(

Its no problem to post any goodies to you a week or so after EGA or whatever time suits you

Or I'm sure that there would be people from the same state as you who are travelling by road, willing to look after your cuttings/seeds/whatevs :wink:

Or what about the train ?

I hope this doesn't mean that t st tantra wont be making it

I hope this doesn't mean that t st tantra wont be making it

Thats what it means. t st tantra asked me to sell the tickets to try to recoup some of the money.

two tickets still available, make an offer

two tickets still available, make an offer

Hi, am interested in the two tickets. Have to make sure i have the dollars, will check and get back to you asap. Will pay the $160 each as thats good value in my eyes. Am newbie and this is first post. I only live an hour from ega site and i really dont want to miss it as it may be a while for the next one. Thanks Vulcan PS if someone has money before me and wants them i understand if you sell them

Edited by vulcan

Hi, am interested in the two tickets. Have to make sure i have the dollars, will check and get back to you asap. Will pay the $160 each as thats good value in my eyes. Am newbie and this is first post. I only live an hour from ega site and i really dont want to miss it as it may be a while for the next one. Thanks Vulcan PS if someone has money before me and wants them i understand if you sell them

Looking like one ticket left, I'm waiting for a bank transfer to go through.

Hopefully Torsten can enable PMs for you, and we can get in contact

One ticket remaining, I can express post this weekend, ticket will be in your hands Tuesday afternoon.

$160 ono

Times running out, I think I can only post to Melbourne now and still be sure of getting tix in time

Times running out, I think I can only post to Melbourne now and still be sure of getting tix in time

Hi Rogdog, have been away for couple of days with work and was hoping i could pm you today but am still unable to. May have to miss the ega as i cannot see how we can exchange details in time. The joys of being a newbie. Hope you are able to sell ticket and all the best. Vulcan

Ticket is now $100, with some chicken wing marinade on the envelope at no extra charge.

Express post next day delivery to the usual places.

I will check the thread every half hour and go straight to the Adelaide GPO to post after an arrangement is made.

First in best dressed, but a haiku with an ode to tantra theme may get preference

Too late to post now. Adelaide pickup only if anybody is interested