The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
psycho0

EM international - Rites of Passage

has anyone any experience with this? it is a 3 day intensive that involves sweat lodges, meditation, energy movement, etc,. it is a shorter and cheaper version of their 10 day Vision Quest Down Under. i know they are a very good organization as i did thier 2 day Ki Force channeling thing a coup.le years back and found them to be very good. i am going to do the 3 day Rite of Passage in March next year but was hoping someone here had done it already?

thanx in advance smile.gif

can you tell us more about the previous one you did?

sure, it was a 2 day thing - not overnight tho. it was Ki Force channeling level 1 and it taught various meditation teqs, channeling energy thru your body to give hands-on healing to yourself and others, gave a few teqs to help see auras and at the end we did a deep breathing excercise which fills your body with energy and just gets stronger and stronger-VERY intense. you learnt about chakras and stuff. i never went on to do level 2 but it definitely did work pretty much straight away. that's were i was told about ergones, but they could just be like specs in your vision as some people here said awile back. it's run by a man named Ron Urqhart, i don't have the phone number handy atm. but it was definitely worth doing..

if anyone's interested, here's thier details:

Empowerment International

[email protected]

03 9719 7500

they're based in Richmond, Vic.

call or email for info.

it was post-poned until easter w/end and it was held in Hurstbridge. it was an excellent w/end i met some great like-minded people. i had a few insights into my life, learnt a few different meditation tecniqhues, worked with energy and stuff. we did some Energy Movement sessions where you basically get energy flowing thru your body and it can be pretty powerful. the first one i was lying on the floor with energy intensly flowing thru my body, so much so that my arms were lifting off the ground, my fists were tensing up and stuff. it's a bit hard to explain but the intensity of the energy flow is similar in intensity to ingesting about 120mg or so of DMT orally but has a more electrical feeling to it. my hands and fingers were tingling pretty strongly. my 2nd time i had the same feeling but also reverted back to being a 13yo kid and dealt with some issues. it's amazing. we did a sweat lodge as well but i only lasted about an hour, it's really f#&%ing hot in there. i did start to see energy a bit and felt in a space of timelessness for awhile. when i came out i felt spiritually cleansed and had a bit of energy.

later this month i'm doing the 10 day 'Vision Quest' up in Kinglake on a 1500 acre bit of land. it should be really good i reckon.

So, I was just wondering. After doing and learning these techniques, do you find that you can practice them at home, perhaps in your bed, or is the setting pretty important?

Man I did the level 1 Ki force thing at Manly about 9 years ago & totally concur with the intensity of some of the experiences.

At the time I remember describing it as being plugged into a power point the energy was so powerful.

I remember some people spontaneously crying, laughing & such forth during the experience.

To my detriment, in hindsight, I decided to have a bit of fun with it. The end result & feeling for that matter was I was on mushrooms at Mt Warning at dawn with a group of friends who were playing drums whilst I played my didge. I then was transformed into a eagle & flew off into the rising sun.

I have lost contact with the people who run these courses over the subsequent years due to many things that I suppose we could put down to the meanderings of life .

Always been interested in the 10 day Vision Quest program - you said it was on was it later this month - what were the dates .

Would really appreciate your feedback - it's the first time I've seen reference to it in a long time .

Peace

some of the stuff you can practice at home but not the Energy Movement unless you're trained as it is too powerful. anything can happen from just having energy flowing powerfully thru your body, laughing, crying, having a fit of rage, becoming a child again. i heard of a person who played with it, not being trained, and he made his wife star6t crying uncontrollably for 3 days.

the vision quest is from the 9th - 18th may inclusive. i thjink they usually hold it once or twice a year.

i haven't really practised the ki force but i'm gonna start getting back into it.

on the vision quest you get a chance to be trained as a qualified practitioner in Energy Movement and a couple of other things, i'll check and get back to you. so hopefully i 'might' be able to practice this myself in a while.

Bruce Lee's One inch punch ring a bell

"Having no way, as way"

[ 05. May 2003, 03:53: Message edited by: mescalito ]

absolutely amazing!

i learned heaps of tools to better all aspects of my life, learnt heaps of meditations and stuff, did heaps of energy work - i even broke an archery arrow with my throat by walking toward someone who was holding one end while the other end was against the soft spot of my throat, all by focusing energy into my throat chakra. did heaps of energy movement(EM) sessions as wellas becoming a qualified life counsellar, EM practitoner and subtle energy healer. when i did my sweat lodge i lasted over an hour this time and saw my power animal and started seeing energy inside the lodge, white and blue flashing lights. it was amazi ng and i reccommend it to anyone and everyone even if you aren't really into the shamanic side of it it still helps you deal with a lot of shit in your life, even stuff you don't know about.

they have a website too www.empowerment.com.au but it's being redesigned atm so just ring for info if anyones interested. if anyone does end up doing it mention my name so that i can get a discount on the advanced vision quest. hehe

good on ya psychoo

the most important thing w/the chi/ki energy is to keep up the practice. so easy to do, so easy to forget.

mantak chia has some excellent books on working w/chi quong- healing tao press.

i forgot to mention the great surprise i had up there. there was f#&*ing heaps of fly agaric growing every where!! i picked a fair few the day i left.hehe

nabraxa: is mantak chia the author of the books?