The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonstn

37 degrees

Im sweating my ass off!! Just walked home from the bus stop and now I'm to hot and manked to get up and turn the air con on :( should have turned it on before I sat down lol.

Plus, my garden isn't to fond of it either! Both of us are hangin for a icy cold drink.

Not looking forward to summer that's for sure.

End of bitching,

Peace.

Adelaide - "In the summer, it feels like a hundred degrees"

I totally agree with that. Going down to SA for Christmas to see the folks. Though a hundred degrees will be a welcome respite to the climate of the tropics (Brisbane)

brissy is like double the humidity of adelaide at the mo

but almost ten degrees cooler !

Ohhh hillbilly, I could have gona a tooheys platinum something fierce! Instead I got ready for work and headed back to the bus stop :BANGHEAD2:

I must say though, I think I'd prefer hot and dry to hot and humid, I kinda like being able to breathe properly lol, it doesn't get humid down this way very often.

Sheather totally agree it felt way way hotter then 37!! Hell need a pool, thinking a full size one that you can pull apart at the end of the season to try and save water etc :)

It's 23 now, way more tolerable not sweating like a mofo lol

Thunder, our 37 degree day ended with rain :/

I gotta say the first hot day last year killed a few of my younger plants but this year they seem to all be alright. Guess I've learned from my mistakes

Yeah mate it's weird how that happened, now it's just muggy as fuck :s I read it was meant to be 22 today but it's not feeling like it!!

Man, I’m not even at my peak, until it’s hotter than 30 degrees.

imo, extremely hot weather is better than ecstasy. My thought pattern is positive, clear and free flowing. I get boundless amounts of energy and just sweat all the shit out, then lose all my body fat and become pure muscle. To top it off, I develop a golden bronze tan that can make most chicks blush, lol

I fucking love summer! It’s what life’s all about brother.

Peace

I agree with what the last guy said, cept bout all the stuff about chicks and how I'm a god :)

hot weather is evil, depressing and loathsome

Bahahaha if I was to boot around with my shirt off everyone would get blinded by my super white un blush-worthy body :)

I don't mind summer though, just gets a bit much when it's weeks on end above 35 and you gotta sleep in a shed out the back of your partners parents house roasting lol

I can see where your coming from though jabez, you stallion you ;) hahaha

they reckon it's gonna be another (quite strong) la nina this year. hope so, i hate hot weather too.

Hopefully mate, last summer was absolute brutality.

I like the idea of summer, nice weather, beach, getting out in the garden.

But mother nature always takes it one step to far :ana:

Hopefully mate, last summer was absolute brutality.

was it that hot in adelaide? i thought it was quite mild here in vic.

also i'd probably like summer a lot better if i had an aircon. plus i'm not a beach goer. not by a long shot.

Yeah buddy it was pretty full on during January, it's normally like that around where I live, Adelaide's usually only about 3degrees cooler though.

Winter this year was really cold too and it started getting colder earlier then usual it was weird, both the seasons went pretty strong, each year seems to get slightly more full on in the summer and winter peaks :( or maybe I'm just noticing it more lol

I'm not much of a beach swimmer, kicking it on the sand is pretty nice (under the shade of the jetty hahaha) I'm more of a pool goer, or a slip n slide :)