The Corroboree
Francois le Danque

So who else 'Rims?

post-1342-0-29411000-1321540363_thumb.jp

post-1342-0-65585700-1321540917_thumb.jp

21/f/Solitude:

post-1342-0-81633400-1321540389_thumb.jp

archer/alchemist Redguard. cant get screenshots to work, they keep coming out grey and wonky :blink: . but i can assure you i am quite the babe.

Scrollfags report in!

post-1342-0-29411000-1321540363_thumb.jpg

post-1342-0-81633400-1321540389_thumb.jpg

post-1342-0-65585700-1321540917_thumb.jpg

post-1342-0-29411000-1321540363_thumb.jpg

post-1342-0-81633400-1321540389_thumb.jpg

post-1342-0-65585700-1321540917_thumb.jpg

Edited by frank

Ah, thats what you mean. I initially thought you meant a rim job. :lol:

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 5

post-1342-0-73152500-1321541133_thumb.jp

personally i think it's more like "dat's de jork" but whatevs

edit: and EG i'm not making fun of you for being german, lol...just the first thing that came to my mind

post-1342-0-73152500-1321541133_thumb.jpg

post-1342-0-73152500-1321541133_thumb.jpg

Edited by frank
  • Like 1

trust a crazy german to think this!

nah man, i thought the same thing, and i love you guys, i even wanna love in your country one day, and learn your language.

and these guys...

"we're all living in america"

classic

Edited by chnt
  • Like 2

lol, sorry Frank. Didnt want to degrade the thread with my sick mind. Im not so familiar with most games. My gf plays a game called RISEN and thats pretty much my whole experience with Rpgs. If its even a RPG. Whats the diffrence between SKYRIM and other Games? Just trying to find out if i should give it a try. Do you play that online?

Edited by Evil Genius

post-1342-0-73152500-1321541133_thumb.jp

personally i think it's more like "dat's de jork" but whatevs

edit: and EG i'm not making fun of you for being german, lol...just the first thing that came to my mind

i just saw this, what's with all the german bashing?

what a coincidence

nice one chnt...

post-1342-0-79351500-1321542094_thumb.jp

okay enough with the pictorial answers, me

thread derailed.php

thread derailed.php

post-1342-0-79351500-1321542094_thumb.jpg

thread derailed.php

post-1342-0-79351500-1321542094_thumb.jpg

Edited by frank
  • Like 5

lol, sorry Frank. Didnt want to degrade the thread with my sick mind. Im not so familiar with most games. My gf plays a game called RISEN and thats pretty much my whole experience with Rpgs. If its even a RPG. Whats the diffrence between SKYRIM and other Games? Just trying to find out if i should give it a try. Do you play that online?

hey EG

skyrim is the fifth in a series of RPGs yes, though i havent really played any of the others. basically you run about in a fantasy/medieval land with dragons and elves and all that nerdy stuff, the only thing that makes this one distinguishable from any other RPG is just that it is the newest and biggest. very nice scenery too. very addictive, i have been playing all week!! have started to do stupid things in real life assuming i can just load a quicksave...dear me.

and no not online. though i hope somebody makes a multiplayer mod. and i do recommend it, but you need quite a powerful/new computer...

• Like 1

nice one chnt...

post-1342-0-79351500-1321542094_thumb.jp

okay enough with the pictorial answers, me

oh shit.. apologies frank, trust me i dont do this often.

some of my friends play this game, there seems to be a lot of hype, i myself dont really play console games ever.

i like a good rpg though "secret of mana"

Nah, i can take it. Thats what you deserve when you talk about asslicking in a computer-game thread. :) please get back to original topic or i'll need to warn myself for being a perverted pig.

post-1140-0-16981100-1321542950_thumb.jp

post-1140-0-16981100-1321542950_thumb.jpg

post-1140-0-16981100-1321542950_thumb.jpg

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 1

my partner is addicted to it. haven't got a sensible word out of him since last thursday when it was released. well, actually a few days before cos he got so excited, LOL.

Last night he proudly proclaimed that he had mastered Torsten's dungeon. Hmmm, there goes the thread direction again, LOL. [apparently the game has a dungeon with my name on it]

• Like 2

thats cool as, T! havent come across that one yet. the game is set in a nordic/viking/germanic kind of landscape though so i am not surprised.

and chnt no worries squire, i do it all the time!

btw, it is available on pc...the only way to go imo.

10/M/Solitude (if by "age" you mean level)

I'm loving it. High elf mage atm, but thinking I'd quite enjoy a stealthier character as well. I want to finish a playthrough and then check out the mods that will be coming out all over the place. Would be nice to change the UI, patch some of the bugs that can be a bit annoying (mages dual wielding spells can't unequip the right hand one until equipping a weapon over it - pissed me off when I had some weak spells and a dragon came down, went to casting menu and can't change to my stronger stuff 'coz I had no weapons on me... FFFUUUUU)

Finding it a little bit unchallenging, but then, that's because I'm playing sensibly. No point attacking a mammoth or giant when they can 1 hit you.

I think there's a quite real replayability factor in this. I just looked through the restoration tree and wanted to max it so I could get 50% mana regen and assorted other goodies, but too far into destruction and conjuration to bother with this character.

I'll just leave this here...

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/11/14/the-10-best-skyrim-mods-so-far/

I am a solid 18 days into Skyrim now. It was hard at first as because I had a leaked copy there was no info online until launch day. So if I got stuck I really got stuck.

I am finding similarities to Oblivion and obvious improvements. The outdoor environments are beautiful to say the least but as usual with the Elder Scrolls games as soon as you go underground/dungeon etc it gets pretty boring for me.

I am playing on an Xkey'd 360, how about everyone else?

lol yeah giants hit you into the fucking stratosphere...

by age i didnt mean level, i actually dont know what level i am. i dont think its as high as my age...

and yeah that spell unequip thing SHITS ME TO TEARS! i thought i had just fucked something up, i didnt know it was a legit glitch. damn. it's like:

shield/sword. okay, i want shield/spell. click on spell. now have spell/sword. click on shield. now have shield/sword again. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :BANGHEAD2:

i also agree with bread: dungeon crawling is pretty tedious. there are exceptions of course. how is when you spend hours in a dungeon, you get out and be like "what the fucking hell was i doing with my life before i went in there??" weird.

22/dark elf/wizaarrrd.

Skyrim is good so far, but still lacks a number of things that made Morrowind the superior game (and not insignificant things either).

I was so excited when I picked up Torsten's Skull Key, I took a screencap but then lost it somehow...

Sick of hearing some lowly warrior belittle me and then after a thunderbolt to the head realising that the bastard is unkillable.

Also - totally need a mod to show those obnoxious children who's boss, am I right? (I'm right.)

i want to get this for the ps3

I just woke up and clicked on Chill Space.. only to find the first two topics I see were named "Who else 'Rims?" and "pussy repellant" hahaha .. thought I'd gone onto the wrong site for a few seconds there.. haha. Next time I'll make sure I have a shower and coffee first before clicking on anything!

Now onto the subject lol.. Skyrim looks amazing but after playing Assassins Creed for sooo long I've kinda become sick of the open world RPG's. I am most definitely looking forward to buying Modern Warfare 3, the new Saints Row and Battlefield 3, been diggin the FPS's lately! Aswell as I dont get lost haha.. I always manage to get bloody lost in the RPG's because you can do anything you want haha.

mw3 was touted as brilliant multiplayer but seems to have some problems especially in australia

my partner is addicted to it. haven't got a sensible word out of him since last thursday when it was released. well, actually a few days before cos he got so excited, LOL.

Last night he proudly proclaimed that he had mastered Torsten's dungeon. Hmmm, there goes the thread direction again, LOL. [apparently the game has a dungeon with my name on it]

Hang on, now I'm really confused. Are we still talking about rimming?

Have not played Skyrim yet, still stuck playing League of Legends... I don't even know why it isn't even fun for me anymore.

mw3 was touted as brilliant multiplayer but seems to have some problems especially in australia

I haven't had that many problems myself. Just been a pain in the ass trying to sort out the Elite thingyamawatsit.

No I don't have skyrim, but I want it. >3> Been having a lot of fun on MW3 though. Prefer a good FPS rather than a RPG.

Sick of hearing some lowly warrior belittle me and then after a thunderbolt to the head realising that the bastard is unkillable.

Also - totally need a mod to show those obnoxious children who's boss, am I right? (I'm right.)

they all look the same ! i was going to be like "where is the (kill the children) mod??" last night but i was a bit :bong: ed and thought that might come out wrong...

hey tehk, you weird me out, man. my housemate's name in skyrim is tehk :blink:, and he plays 'LOL' nonstop :blink: :blink: . you are quite sure you're not him, right? do you also collect necrons?? he also insists LOL isnt fun any more but keeps playing. separated at birth?

Edited by frank

Hey that is really strange...

My online handle in quake1/2 team fortress /counterstrike days was killoggs... but in quake3/enemy-territory, warcraft it was tehk ( teh killoggs - not very creative ) But in league it is t3hk since tehk was taken, probably from your housemate.