bit

What did you do to your cacti today?

3,429 posts in this topic

On 9/13/2017 at 9:24 AM, Anodyne said:

That looks beautiful! I'm not a professional either, I barely even rank as "amateur", but from everything I've learned you have done a damn-near perfect job. Especially for dry (no mortar) work, which is extra-tricky to get stable. Nice work! :worship:

yesitis2.gif?1311943181

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Matagordamudskipper said:

Today I opened up two boxes one containing a spineless scop. The other containing a no name peruvianus, and two different bridgesii 'space man's cut' and a 'loopicus'. Never heard the bridgesii but they were healthy and needed a home. I'll get some pictures tomorrow.

20170913_150812.jpg

Nice scop bro, i would have guessed dinosaur tail

1 person likes this

Thanks I like it.  I like the cordobensis I have and can't wait to get the scop x yowie I ordered.

17 hours ago, ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ said:

If it is a tersch it's a very good looking clone , can you get any more?, perhaps smaller, cuttings?

if it's a hybrid , ... it does appear to be a bit taquimby in a way ... what colour do the spines go?.. like if you wet one.

if chocolatey red then perhaps taquimbo was a parent (sorry, taquimbalensis I mean)

Right now I am not in the garden, again next week. Traveling a lot atm. Its a lot of back and forth, north and south you know. 

I will contact the grower for more, information of this plant. Got it last week, when i picked up other plants on the way to south. I had no intention to buy it, but after I saw it and looked at it, for quite a time, he asked me for buying it. I gave him my last cash.

We had not enough time to talk about lineage or place of origin. 

I ll keep you updated.

1 person likes this