The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
solomon

Wanted: Brug. pollen.

After getting kinky in the garden today and attempting to pollinate my Brugmansia sanguinea tree with pollen from a new B. sanguinea plant I've gotten interested in the idea of doing some Brug crosses.

I'm looking for Brugmansia pollen from any species apart from B. sanguinea.

In return I can offer you sanguinea pollen, various seeds from the fridge, some $$ or a signed photo of myself in a suggestive pose ohmy.gif

• Like 1

Was going to offer.

then realised you didnt want any B. sanguinea. There are no flowers on any of my other species as yet.

but i may have some flowers on my flava soon, and maybe within a month or two on my arborea and others.

but i'll keep you in mind. but not as the photo suggests. :blink:

Cheers, Obtuse.

Edited by obtuse

i'm pretty sure i have some on my brugs i don't know what type they are and my camera is shite, but if you pm me i can take some pics and we can go from their

[edit] they are white with peach ends kind of graduating from white to peach stem to stamen

Edited by gogogadget

do we get a small, low resolution sample of this suggestive photograph?

:) i was going to try and hold off until i had a better camera also i was going to ask does it matter if the flower is half dry as they were in full bloom here around 2 weeks ago can you use pollen once the flower has dropped?

[edit]http://imghostr.me/?v=XnKWB.jpg <~terrible low res pic :)

Edited by gogogadget

Ive got a double white Cadida X, that basically continually flowers. More than happy to collect some pollen for free for you, due to your latest kindness of free seeds. (unless you feel the need to send me a couple of brug seeds in return ).

Ive never collected and stored pollen, yet alone sent it, and overseas at that too. Might need to give me a bit of advice of the collection, storage, and correct sending procedures.

Send me a PM with some mroe info on it. Thanks mate

After getting kinky in the garden today and attempting to pollinate my Brugmansia sanguinea tree with pollen from a new B. sanguinea plant I've gotten interested in the idea of doing some Brug crosses.

I'm looking for Brugmansia pollen from any species apart from B. sanguinea.

In return I can offer you sanguinea pollen, various seeds from the fridge, some $$ or a signed photo of myself in a suggestive pose ohmy.gif

according to the experts you can only successfully pollinate a sanguinea with another sanguinea,an arborea , a vulcanicola or a flava.....

t s t .

if your still interested i have some pollen pods (stamens) from a double white.

Edited by Alienteaparty

according to the experts you can only successfully pollinate a sanguinea with another sanguinea,an arborea , a vulcanicola or a flava.....

t s t .

Cheers for that tst, will keep in mind.

Hey 2deep will PM you tonight thanks bro