The Corroboree
Psylo

The Random Thread.

You came up with Cunt Frog when you changed your underwear?

That's a bit disturbing

he came up with the idea for "cunt frog" by taking my username and combining it with my sig.

chnt in sage mode = cunt frog.

now i will teach you frog kumite

i hear by deem the word "plant" offensive, plants grow in soil and soil is dirty.

instead of saying plant you can say 'leafy thing' or 'CO2 eater'

please consider using alternative words for pl@*!, as some find it highly offensive. myself and oil companies included.

your words can hurt.

Edited by chnt
  • Like 1

I didn't come up with my name, it was an insult from a 16 year old girl when i was still 16. I thought it was so good i started to use it as my username on forums and irc.

i just won £900,000 GBP because my mobile number is lucky. all i need to do is send my bank details to some email address and it's all good. ima do it, i could use a bit extra.

• Like 2

Wow. Telling your great friends you can't see them for at least a while because they're triggers when you just got out of detox really is a barrel of monkeys!

Eight out of ten George Dubya Bush's for the World's Greatest Mungbean Of The Year.

Frunt Cog(nition) = chnt sag emo (duh) x Fants E Pance

_____________________________________________ = white magnetic wind

. koalia

• Like 2

I am the best neighbour in my street, but still the straight cunts look disparagingly at me.

that's because you're clearly a terrorist.

• Like 2

You are different, unusual, unique. It is this quality that makes people notice. It can be confronting, which makes people's response more aggressive. It might be passive, often passed off as a fad. Difference is, though, very strong. It can enable one to take charge, or create leadership. It can allow one to remain apart, if necessary or by choice. It allows one to retain moral integrity when a society collectively makes poor choices. It allows one to see things differently, thus giving greater advantage and mental agility.

But the one biggest drawback is, that your ability is above all unique, different, and it attracts attention. That is why one of Don Juan's more important teachings is that of hiding, of passing as something else, to be hidden while in full sight.

that's because you're clearly a terrorist.

I trimmed the 'terror beard' a few weeks ago.

Funny how so many people's comments on steel-wool facial hair involve the word 'terrorist'.

Although carrying around a RPG through the streets probably doesn't help.

There's a fun fact for the gamers :blink:

i-like-to-sing-a.jpg

Let's not forget the Irish. There's a rich history of the "T-Word" being used in describing Sinn Fein..

Largely because Gerry Adams has a beard.

_50887966_gerry-adams_1363517c-1.jpg

yeah, steve jobs is a legend hey

yeah, steve jobs is a legend hey

steve jobs is a cool guy!

When Apple’s late guru, Steve Jobs, said in 2005 that "doing LSD was one of the two or three most important things I have done in my life," he caught the attention of another guru and inventor who lived 6,000 miles away in Switzerland. Albert Hofmann was a scientist working for Sandoz chemicals in Basel in 1938 when he first synthesized lysergic acid diethylamide, AKA LSD. That same year, he also became the first person to ingest acid and experience its peculiar psychedelic effects.

Hello from Albert Hofmann. I understand from media accounts that you feel LSD helped you creatively in your development of Apple Computers and your personal spiritual quest. I'm interested in learning more about how LSD was useful to you.

I'm writing now, shortly after my 101st birthday, to request that you support Swiss psychiatrist Dr. Peter Gasser's proposed study of LSD-assisted psychotherapy in subjects with anxiety associated with life-threatening illness. This will become the first LSD-assisted psychotherapy study in over 35 years, and will be sponsored by MAPS.

thank you for all your support influential figure jobs.

Edited by chnt

guess what i received today?

1x mac book pro 2.4GHz core i7 4Gb RAM

1x ipad 2 16 GB

1x Optoma GameTime GT750

if you have any idea how hardcore that makes me, then you're clearly dead.

no one can be as hardcore as that.

hardxcore

a>

Is that a bazooka in your pocket or are you pleased to see me ?

:wink:

I looked at the terrorists and then I looked at Koalia's shopping list.

Clearly, the terrorists don't have what it takes.

mr chinaski

• Like 1

qualia's impromptu "asian style" not-so-instant noodles

2 cups shiitake broth

1 tsp miso

1/3 cup soy sauce

1 tbsp mirin

1 tsp sesame oil

put everything in a saucepan except the miso. when the soup has just started to boil turn the heat off. ladle a few spoons of broth over miso, wisk until incorporated. introduce miso to remaining broth. add cooked noodles. heat and enjoy. use when you don't really have any vegetables and can't be arsed walking to the shops.

Best mashed potato:

Desiree spuds with skins left on (optional), cook them, drain, 2 tablespoons butter, splash milk, salt and cracked pepper, huge dash of turmeric, smaller dash paprika, heaped teaspoon minced garlic. YUM.

• Like 1

Speedy Salad

4 lebanese cucumbers, sliced and diced small

8-10 smallish tomatoes, cut small

Chunks of cheese (diced small) OR small tin tuna / salmon

1 large dollop mayonnaise (english mustard optional)

Small sprinkle salt and large sprinkle pepper

Stir well, serves 2

… IS THE STATE TALKING TO YOU?

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday

post-4660-0-01638700-1330829355_thumb.jp

We are locked into this frequency band (our point of attention is focused) by the mind-body biological computer which is a receiver-transmitter and decoder of information that constructs a perceived - perceived - reality. The global cabal of families that answer to their non-human masters know all this and can therefore manipulate almost at will those who don't know all this - the mass of humanity.

The idea is to 'hack' into the receiver-transmitter processes of the human body-mind so that we decode (perceive) a sense of reality about self and the world that suits their agenda for mass human control. This is done through the reality-construct that I call the Saturn-Moon Matrix in the new book, Remember Who You Are. This is mass human perception-control on a mega scale, but the same principle applies to the technology used on earth to implant fake perceptions individually and collectively. The common theme of all levels of technological mind manipulation is to use a form of 'carrier-wave' to deliver 'information' on the frequencies within which the human DNA, brain and genetic structure operate.

Radio transmitters broadcast information on carrier waves of particular frequencies and the radio decodes that information into the words that we hear when we tune to a station. In the same way, it is possible to transmit information on the frequency range of human DNA and brainwave activity which the body then decodes into words, thoughts or emotional states ...

post-4660-0-02222100-1330829371_thumb.jp

... I contend in Remember Who You Are that this is how the Saturn-Moon Matrix operates and the same is the case for earth-based technology like the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) which bounces high-power radio waves off the ionosphere in the upper atmosphere and back to earth. For 'radio waves', read information carried in the form of waves that can be decoded by the human body into words, thoughts and emotions that people believe to be their own. This is happening, make no mistake, and HAARP is only one of many sources.

post-4660-0-01638700-1330829355_thumb.jpg

post-4660-0-02222100-1330829371_thumb.jpg

post-4660-0-01638700-1330829355_thumb.jpg

post-4660-0-02222100-1330829371_thumb.jpg

• Like 1