The Corroboree
Psylo

The Random Thread.

lol no i was looking for something through old text files and just found a bunch labeled 1.txt, 2.txt etc with nothing but numbers.

they are actually 8bit grey scale images, this one is just a speckle pattern.

• Like 1

basily it is a bag filled with coco and perlite you can make your own preety easily just make sure the plastic will not let any light

through

cacti have fairly strong stems, they'd just curl up toward the light. but maybe that's ok for you? (i'm more of a traditionalist).

good for plants with weak stems like tomatoes/cucumber etc. though i'd imagine.

I'm not really planning on using it - I just did not consider growing plants like that before. :P

How do you start with it? Presumably you have it dirt-side up, and put the plant in, and "lock it in" or something.

Seen photos of that done with Mammillaria spinosissima, although that was planted out the bottom of a regular terracotta pot.

• Like 1

edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit: edit:

Edited by Distracted
  • Like 1

basily it is a bag filled with coco and perlite you can make your own preety easily just make sure the plastic will not let any light

through

so something like a weed mat you reckon? it'll let water through and i guess not much light?

• Like 1

They're shit, my mum had one lol.

If you've grown herbs in containers B4 you'll know that the bigger the container is, the better your plant will grow. Those things just aren't big enough to get good results.

Also a clay soil is better in containers than that crappy organic based potting mix which dries out too fast and holds little nutrient.

While it would be possible to get a healthy plant, you'd have to give it perfect conditions and carefully monitor the nutrients and water etc and basically you'd end up with a hydroponic tasting tomato that looks OK but tastes nothing like one from the garden.

Don't be fooled by the delightful picture -It's a gimmick through and through, they don't grow anything like tomato plants should grow.

If you want hanging herbs grow them in a very big hanging pot or basket which really isn't all that practical IMO.

That's a nice loph by the way :)

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1

you got a problem "meth" will solve it

check out the pipe while my ex girlfriend dissolves it

ICE ICE BABY !!

so something like a weed mat you reckon? it'll let water through and i guess not much light?

weed mating will work but it will heat up as it is black i used a old tylek paint suit, they work great for smaller varieties

of tomato like cherry tomatoes and mint and strawberry's work also

weed mating will work but it will heat up as it is black i used a old tylek paint suit, they work great for smaller varieties

of tomato like cherry tomatoes and mint and strawberry's work also

what about this type of wee mat?

Coir Weed Mats

or

JUTE WEED MATS

the coir would do the trick but the main point is as long as it breaths and lets moister pass through it should be fine

the best way to find out is to give it a go

Maybe if you put a bit of weed mat then the coir mat around the outside

coir will definitely be the best as it breath's and eventually break's down into lovely humus

I was just sitting out the front of my house before working on a scrimshaw, when i heard this really loud buzzing. I looked up and at the end of my street was the biggest swarm of wasps i have ever seen. They filled an area about 4 metres wide and 3 metres deep.

It fucking terrified me! I grabbed my kitty then ran inside and shut all the windows.

By the time i went back to the window they were gone!

Sounds freaky!. I am glad you worried about what was important ...your kitty . :P

:)

• Like 2

I was just sitting out the front of my house before working on a scrimshaw, when i heard this really loud buzzing. I looked up and at the end of my street was the biggest swarm of wasps i have ever seen. They filled an area about 4 metres wide and 3 metres deep.

It fucking terrified me! I grabbed my kitty then ran inside and shut all the windows.

By the time i went back to the window they were gone!

was there Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

• Like 1

more likely it was a rift in the interdimensional membrane. what you were seeing were wasps from the other universe.

• Like 2

how could we make a peer to peer currency among sab like a bit coin for when you do trades or to pay for postage

or could we start using bitcoin for this any thought's

• Like 1

I coughed while taking a sip of my cup of tea this morning and tea came out my nose!

• Like 1

^ Kinda like burping after drinking coke (the cola kind) and getting a bubbly, burning nasal cavity.

:)

I have seen a few people thread bacon rind through their nose, and out their mouth, and then move the rind around as if shinning shoes...back and forth.

True !

:P

• Like 1