The Corroboree
Psylo

The Random Thread.

WTF is all these gun/bomb sounds outside...would this be the time to hang out my north korean flag?

• Like 1

what's that state called when you're lying in bed and you get these repeated burst of intense energy in your head, like a kind of electric balloon inflating inside your skull? i tried to not grasp it and see if i can sustain it but couldn't. and any tips how to turn it into an OOBE?

• Like 1

yayy yay yayyy yayyyy i found such an awesome female today she was so fucking amazing and kind and friendly and wow they so exist!!!

• Like 1

Fucking grasshoppers and cane toads and all sorts of crap just floating out of the forest, seriously need to build myself a greenhouse.

:ana:

So someone finally got me a copy of Fallout 4... Was avoiding it... Lol..Had me good

Recently put something in a specific facebook group as for sale. Clearly stated "no holds"

First comment "can you please hold until x date?" (person was serious, then got offended when I said no)

How does learn FUCK OFF AND LEARN TO FUCKING READ sound?!

Assholes

Roger Federer just caught the fucking snitch in the Hopman cup!

I don't know much about tennis but my Mrs just flicked it onto the tennis and they gave him something that looked like it came from Harry Potter.

• Like 1

I search everywhere for Spring,

Yet I still can’t find it;
But when I return to my own home,
I found it was always here

can we all just come together and hold hands for a second to reflect on how fucking dumb black mirror is?

Nope, some of the episodes are excellent.  For instance hang the dj in season 4.

When you get home and look at your book collection, where you notice your copy of Mein Kampf is sitting next to a copy of the Bible

• Like 3

is it acceptable to allocate seeds to other people after a certain amount of time instead of the original bunch who claimed them or am I meant to just fucking wait for people to send their addresses?

3 hours ago, Gimli said:

is it acceptable to allocate seeds to other people after a certain amount of time instead of the original bunch who claimed them or am I meant to just fucking wait for people to send their addresses?

You follow up with a pm ? Or just right @@@@@ blah blah blah in your giveaway post?

2 minutes ago, smithy said:

You follow up with a pm ? Or just right @@@@@ blah blah blah in your giveaway post?

Indeed I PM'd the people, over 3 weeks ago as a matter of fact, asking for their address.

i know the feel mate but also the stickability you wanna keep to your word ... when it happens to me I start guessing whats up ... some are struggling thru shit? some are flying? some authoring or running a store or jet-setting round the world.. some are with awkward people ... lol some might even be awkward people or lazy lol but i guess all human ...

I always wonder which ones might be time wasters tho but only encountered minimal assholiery with it ..

pros are .. you're doing something good n right .. let that feel great enough to drown out the frus' maybe?

also .. seeds sometimes have a lifespan/viability limit and with that in mind...

is it a crime to the plant/baby/seed to die-it off for missed schedulers? if so ... post to someone else and let person know to wait until next opportunity? just out of fairness to you and the species you help Mr Gimli sir

perhaps some kind of larger long-ish term storage facility tek is needed for us seed hoarder/sharers?

with organized and fast accessibility.. or maybe separate modules dependent upon their storage requirements such as temps humidity etc

With the way this rain in Perth is going, I won't need to water my garden until next summer... so far, 33mm recorded by 5pm today.

Edit: Might get another 50mm of rain by 3am tomorrow :/

Edited by Gimli

The other day I was out surfing, and while I was sitting in the water, a golden cicada crash landed near me. I scooped him out of the sea and put him on my shoulder. We sat there for a minute or two and when he was ready, he flew away.

• Like 4