The Corroboree
Psylo

The Random Thread.

"If you think by drawing a penis you are not voting, you’re actually wrong.

If you number boxes correctly and draw a penis, your vote will be counted."

Ah god damn it, I could have drawn a penis.

• Like 2

On 5/29/2016 at 8:26 PM, Glaukus said:

Life isn't perfect, I know I sure ain't. 

But sitting here in my own little space, it's hard to imagine it could be much better.

_20160529_200546.JPG

looks like fireman's glasses are......... still - yet to melt down.....cool

"Fall down seven times, get up eight"

"I don't really want to see Adelaide being a place to go for a good weekend."
-Sam Neill

WTF Sam Neill?

Tall poppy syndrome is alive and well in Australia

Medium strips are like aroused parts of a road.

Why is the conversion factor C squared. well ignoring him won039;t help much so that039;s off the list and maybe talk to someone at the store or contact the police if things get too out of your power. Please help me. And nothing like Twilight or The Hunger Games. Find a support group in your area with other abuse survivors. If you will allow me do so, I will use a simple comparison. Athough this is an Omega-6 fatty acid, it has been shown to relieve inflammatory pain up to 45.(1994-2005), The Howard Stern Radio Show on CBS (1998-2001), quot;Howard TVquot; for American digital cable subscribers, and Son of the Beach, a parody of Baywatch which featured Stern as executive producer, broadcast on FX Networks. All those are Olympian gods except Hades.

hmmm to go to hospital or not.....I reckon I'll skitz out after being pen-pinapple-apple-penned:wink:

Edited by waterboy 2.0

I used to call dmt 'demented' but I think now ill just call it 'dementia'

Its not something I want hid, I love it being a disturbed kid.

who would choose polite and docile, when you can be anti social.

my heart goes out to all you fucked kids, who cannot act self destructive

I met some kids who were really sad, they loved their mum, respected dad

they saved and bought in a suburban pad, I knew that they would turn out bad

they fucked up like their parents did, you need role models when your a kid.

I believe that both mind, thoughts and matter are made of the same thing, basically superstrain.

And if theyre made of the same the thing, then what you think has an effect on the physical universe, and you can change it.

• Like 1

well on the one hand you have the real world, and on the other, a whole system of symbols about that world that we have in our minds.

what do I mean by reality, am I talking about the physical world of nature, or am I talking about spiritual worlds or what??

Theyre are known facts to discover, our neuroooooons are capaaaaaaaable of registering the highest spiritual experience.

Audiobooks of storied fiction as opposed to philosophical musings (just finished Stephen King's The Dark Tower) is great for curbing road rage.

I've been tut-tutted for avoiding breakthroughs, so the next time a lesson must be faced. Why are there only THREE dmt erowid reports in the "health" section?? Surely others have felt the vibration buzz out extreme muscle tension?

Also, what's the deal with D lessons appealing to our Egos? "YOU must be the one to ..." "We need YOU to ... " "Nevermind [the others] we want you to do ... for us" "YOU are the chosen one, the one who will deliver the message." Worse than forgetting my pen, I am too LAZY to write the message, let alone share it with others!

Is it a neurochemical response to specific parts of the brain targeted? Is it the point of portal between Self and Non-Self (They)? Is it latent personal response to D for certain individuals - that is, is this egotistical response only provoked from those with a strong sense of self as I (and a few others who I know have had similar egocentric experiences) do? 

Many many hours of asking good ol' Google via many websites, blogs etc, and written page, still no good enough answer to satisfy these thoughts. 

• Like 1

Also...

Do fat people not get tattoos?? Trying to look for images online of tattoos to aesthetically slim my fat head (so under neck delicate tatt) and upper arms (FYI commenting to a chick in a wheelchair that her arms are huge even if it is meant as a compliment, may not be taken as such...) No pics damnit

That which consciousness clings onto, is itself a manifestation of consciousness - Sandhinirmocana Sutra

re. JFK

there is no doubt in my mind that the was shot because of the positions he has taken.

"Peace, peace, peace, Peace, peace, peace, some say that is useless to speak of peace, peace peace peace peace, too many think that it is unreal, peace, too many of us think it is impossible, Peace, peace, peace and freedom, Peace and Freedom, Freedom and Peace, peace and freedom, not peace at the expense of freedom, But both peace and freedom, Genuine peace, Genuine peace, In a just and genuine peace, Means of assuring peace, world peace, world peace like community peace, a world of peace, pursuing the paths of peace, The strategy of peace, for peace is a process, There is no single simple key to this peace, universal peace and good will, peace need not be impractical and war need not be inevitable, we must therefore persevere in the search for peace, first examine our attitude toward peace itself, I realize the pursuit of peace is not as dramatic as the pursuit of war, and frequently the words of pursuers fall on deaf ears, but we have no more urgent task, I speak of peace  therefore as the necessary rational end of rational men"

quotes banded together.

Nicotine, the substance most implicated in tobacco addiction, has been shown to have "relatively weak" addictive properties when administered alone.[33] The addictive potential increases dramatically after co-administration of an MAOI, which specifically causes sensitization of the locomotor response in rats, a measure of addictive potential.[34][35] This may be reflected in the difficulty of smoking cessation, as tobacco contains naturally-occurring MAOI compounds in addition to the nicotine.[36][37][38]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_inhibitor

• Like 3

On that note at EGA a few years ago there was a great talk about addictions that showed that nicotine when administered why a doctor was non-addictive but when self administered by the patient was addictive

Moderate rebels is like unicorns, they both.......myths

bashar-assad-syria-laugh.jpg

Edited by ThunderIdeal