The Corroboree
Psylo

The Random Thread.

...... And, listen, while we're at it, there are systems for a reason in this world, economic stability, interest rates, growth. Its not all a conspiracy to keep you in little boxes, alright. Its only the miracle of consumer capitalism that means your not lying in your own shit, dying at 43 with rotten teeth, and a little pill with a chicken on it is not going to change that. Now come on, fuck off.

• Like 1

Fckn drugs

post-8169-0-69786900-1440667004_thumb.jp

tmp_IMG_20150827_092638-1825100014.jpg

tmp_IMG_20150827_092638-1825100014.jpg

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 3

Whoa looks gnarly man.

Getafix

• Like 1

... this is a global meltdown ....

some people, they like animals, but if your kinky, why wait,

come on down to Victoria, see one man fuck a state.

~tism~

• Like 2

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist".

Well i think he has dropped the ball. Because justin Bieber proves there is a devil and that he is laughing his arse off down in hell

Edited by DeadStar
  • Like 1

For a long time now the ministry of defenses position has been to try and downplay this subject, not in any great sinister attempt to cover up "the truth" about ufo's whatever that might be, but more out of embarrassment. There are things in our airspace, we dont know what they are, and thats not a good place for the government and the military to be.

~Nick Pope~

Edited by pinegapcontrol

well worth a read imo:

http://www.sciencealert.com/here-s-how-you-can-build-your-own-clock-it-s-ok-barack-obama-has-your-back

"Either way, the reality is that a young boy was taken from school in handcuffs, interrogated, and had his belongings searched, simply because he loved robotics and wanted to show his new high school a clock that he'd made himself in just 20 minutes. And that's incredibly wrong.

The good news is that the incident has drawn a whole lot of support, with Ahmed now invited to The White House, Facebook HQ, and a science show with astronaut Chris Hadfield. Hopefully the fiasco inspires a whole lot of kids to learn a little more about engineering and experiment with their own projects, because we need more of Ahmed's ingenuity in the world."

• Like 2

Wiping a tear of pride from my eye when I walk up to my daughter and nieces who are losing their shit, to discover upon interrogation, that they have left a treasure map in the neighbourhood boy-gangs cubby house, which leads to a buried toblerone packet containing a mix of dog and kangaroo shit. They have also set up a pushbike gang called the "Bible Crushers" in opposition to my nephews L plate motorcycle gang "Christ Punchers".

• Like 4

8 girls cruising down the street on pushies under the age of 12 telling all and sundry that they are the "Bible Crushers" is doing my freakin head in :) they are becoming quite infamous, maybe I'm a terrible parent but this is funny as fuck.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 3

That got better and better the more i read incog lol

Wiping a tear of pride from my eye when I walk up to my daughter and nieces who are losing their shit, to discover upon interrogation, that they have left a treasure map in the neighbourhood boy-gangs cubby house, which leads to a buried toblerone packet containing a mix of dog and kangaroo shit. They have also set up a pushbike gang called the "Bible Crushers" in opposition to my nephews L plate motorcycle gang "Christ Punchers".

Post of the year.

• Like 1

you'll never realise the importance of your anus until you've lost it. go ahead, appreciate your anal sphincter today.

Can't we appreciate someone else's? As I hope my neighbours do by now, when I, after tiring of their very loud domestic disputes through the thin walls yesterday, subjected them to three hours of "Sasha Grey's Shoutiest Moments". For educational purposes, obviously.

ms-sasha-grey2.jpg

Yes, this is why I should be a hermit. (from Being Human: "we're not fit to live among decent people" "good job we don't, then")

Maybe I should start a kickstarter campaign to fund my hermitage, I'm sure my neighbours would contribute generously. Or perhaps they'll just show up at my door dressed in a fireman's outfit now, who can guess. :unsure:

• Like 2

i love my new vapour genie :)

• Like 3

there was in here a little chnt named chnt that used to rave on and on and on and on......... about his sherlock...................the little chnt

• Like 1