The Corroboree
Psylo

The Random Thread.

who here watches the show cops

dont lie

liar

^^ Don't have TV.

Watch ABC iview for comedy entertainment when I have time, or kids stuff for my little girl, or Wallander on SBS ondemand.

No ads, I choose when and what I watch.

TV drives me crazy.

who here watches the show cops

dont lie

liar

I love that show!

We often sit here drinking rivets watching cops. Usually pointing out where the perps went wrong LOL

• Like 3

i love you venerealgifter :lol::lol:

saw an ad for a show the other day about people who love to feed obese people that live in bed, they're known as 'feeders'. they're not even fat themselves. its just what's makes em happy.

deep down, i wish my life was that simple.

• Like 2

i love you venerealgifter :lol::lol:

saw an ad for a show the other day about people who love to feed obese people that live in bed, they're known as 'feeders'. they're not even fat themselves. its just what's makes em happy.

deep down, i wish my life was that simple.

i hear that. what i wouldn't give to have an all-consuming fetish.

• Like 1

HAHAHA, Venerealdrifter. Classic. Just bought myself a shit load of xbox game and this http://www.fishpond.com.au/Books/Cosmic-Consciousness-Richard-Maurice-Bucke/9780486471907

So I was looking through reddit, mainly at /cringe when i stumbled upon /NoFap

This is a support group for people who want to give up masturbating, it's really awkward to read about.

This is some of the good advice offered.

When you break the 7 day barrier, something changes in your brain, and it gets much easier to keep your hands off your junk. Hit the gym, read books, talk up chicks, go out with your friends, find alternate ways to spend your energy! Sitting in front a pc with access to internet is an open invitation to relapsing. Still, 7 days is quite the achievement! Keep up the good work bro!

Definitely one of the weird parts of the web.

http://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/

"a single voice gives rise to the clamour of being." - all being is univocal, spoken by a single voice, there is only one 'substance'

difference is this voice, it is the productive power of asymmetry which is prior to the relations of force which are its effects

multiplicities specify the topological structure of spaces of possibility

bodies without organs are surfaces populated by intensities structured by singularities

singularities are self organising and mathematically determinable attractors, singular in the sense that they're not only irreducibly different, they're remarkable points, interesting points, what in thermodynamics are called 'phase transitions', water to ice for eg., the effusion point of energy in a cloud causing lightning, the critical value for the required weight to lift a heavy object .. they're virtual, real but without being actual, the materiality of the incorporeal ..

all matter is animate and self organising

ignore the idea of truth and falsity and instead look for the remarkable

there's no depths to be found, only series to be passed through, shades and echoes inside duration, the being of becoming is Returning or 'repetition'

"hello computer, I'd like one free internet please"

p.s. limitless magnificence

• Like 1

look its a bird or a plane no its EthnoMam

Deep in his ethno lair quietly chanting and meditating Ethnoman enjoys a quiet day . Suddenly he gets a distress call

two cats stuck up a Khat tree fighting . using his ephedra powered bike he was quickly at the scene .

The branches were being broken and the leaves getting scratched what to do oh the humanity .

With his super quick ethno reflexs he pulls out his trusty Philadelphia Deringer ( Yes, the very same one that shot lincon)

and blows the cats away. Yay ethnoman . Being a habitual recycler he whips out his blender and recycles the cats into fertilizer

and feeds it to the khat plant. With order restored ethnoman can relax for now

Stay tuned for more adventures of ethnoman

• Like 1

I love that show!

We often sit here drinking rivets watching cops. Usually pointing out where the perps went wrong LOL

It's because there black or white trash. You never see corporate yuppies being busted for buying

coke in upper Manhattan . such a violent show imagine COPZ upper-class

officer ' excuse me sir we believe we just witnessed killing your wife "

perp " nope that was just some hooker i picked up "

officer " oh that's a relief help me load her in the trunk and we will take care of it congressmen"

perp " cant you do it, it's your bloody job for crying out loud "

officer " sorry sir, wont happen again here have a kilo of coke we stole off some dealers "

perp " thanks that will go down great at our community fund raiser "

Edited by bigred82
  • Like 2

Check this out here is my gift to the conspiracy world

Janet Jackson is really Michael Jackson think about it why all that fentanyl ( drug used for operations)

found at the scene Quote " The doctor ordered enough to supply a hospital" this is because they where secretly

changing them with plastic surgery and modern skin grafts . They nearly had me fooled but the eyes get me every time.

LaToyaJackson_Michael-Jackson.jpg

janet-jackson.jpg

Imho I reckon nice work but the triangle around the eyes is where they went wrong

and using the fentanyl addict to right off the drugs. Why not heroin much cheaper

easier to get . Think about all the technology out there and we

all new how tight he was with jay z ( illuminati ) and they had the cash to do it.

Just wonder what poor woman they harvested the face and hair from .

He still has the wakko jakko smile that sends shivers up my spine

Edited by bigred82

That is creeping me the Fuck out

• Like 1

posted just before his death check out the cheek bones

funny-michael-jackson-moments-part-3-lrg

This shit give me nightmares, Watch out kiddies jackos back

I met Costa Georgiadis on the weekend. Great bloke!

• Like 2

tales from the bush ep 1069..

We were sitting at the lights the other day and this old man in a white ford pulled up. He wound down his window and says, "Hey you don't wanna be jailbait do ya?"

I look over at my wife and we both start pissing ourselves with laughter.

I says, "What's that daddio?"

He goes,"Your rear tail-light is out!"

-more howls of laughter from us-

The lights turned green, he turned red and burned off. We get to the post office and guess who's standing infront of me, yep daddio.

The lady behind the counter had to ask him three times, "Come forward, please come forward sir."

He replies finally,"Oops, i was dreaming."

I quickly added, "Yeah, dreaming of jailbait!"

rofl

• Like 4

I finally got myself a pair of glasses as i am a bit short-sighted and i was struggling to read the powerpoints at uni.

Now that i have these super-vision specs, i can see things i did not notice before.

Things such as,

• how shit the reception is on our TV
  • how dirty our windows are
  • how much hair my cat leaves on the floor, chairs, couch and bed
  • how many people look at me weirdly in town
  • how many wrinkles my lecturers have
  • every single leaf on each tree

I don't know if its better or worse to see some of these things. I suppose my house will be kept much cleaner for it :P

• Like 4

Wait until you are tripping with your newly enhanced vision. That's going to blow your fucking mind if you are surrounded by nature.

• Like 3

Cant wait lol

Already felt like i was just going for a bushwalk :)

I finally got myself a pair of glasses as i am a bit short-sighted and i was struggling to read the powerpoints at uni.

Official school teacher look huh bogfrog :wink: ,lol.

My young 'Miss 11' got some glasses for Christmas last year, you know the ones that look like prescription glasses, but just have glass lenses?!. She says they look cool.

When i was a kid, it was far from cool to wear glasses or be fitted with braces...but now, its the coolest thing around. :)

Yeah i've noticed that lol, pseudo-geeks are absolutely everywhere at uni :)

The attractive geniune-geeks are now top of the social pyramid.

.. As long as they don't use too many big words, that is.

In my experience, all the down syndromers I have come across are the most effectionate and lovable people. Apparently Down syndrome is caused by an extra chromosome or something. Maybe it's us...the ones who lack the extra chromosome...that are the abnormal ones?!

:)

Edit... The Down syndrome doll could be better , lol.

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 1