The Corroboree
Psylo

The Random Thread.

ah yes distracted, i remember the days when we would wake up every morning and pray for 2ft of fresh dendrites. steep and deep

[damn]

Edited by whitewind

rat, sheep, monkey, rabbit, rabbit, bird, ox, ox, monkey...

rat, sheep, dragon, rabbit, rabbit, horse, rabbit, horse...

tiger, ox, bird, boar, boar, rat, rat...

bird, rabbit, rabbit, horse, dog...

bird, dragon, snake, dragon, monkey...

dragon.

that is all

Edited by chnt

^^^ My favourite bevvie and toke!

Also, kidney infections blow the big veiny one.

Holy fuck Madonna's got a gnarly head. I wouldn't touch that thing with Tom Cruise's tiny todger.

• Like 2

hahaha. if i had the chance to initiate that encounter, i would touch her head with Tom Cruise's wang. just for the novelty

i'd want some kind of tongs though

There is nothing more confusing, contradicting and ambiguous than what species a cacti might be.

- Sasha Shulgin

Just a random webpage i happened upon whilst searching for something else... but was too interesting not to read

TV: That the Sacred exists in all things. All of life is One, a continuum in which supreme consciousness pervades ‘everything’ in existence… all in an erotic dance of love with the energy of manifestation. ‘Everything’ includes the most profane and shadow aspects of the self. Because it’s in our shadow that the energy for awakening is locked up. Our primal life force has the ability to heal and awaken us. The breath is the vehicle of this life force, and the heart is the alchemical chalice where transformation takes place.

CDM: My principles are very similar… all of life is sacred. Emptiness and form are one. Duality arises out of a misunderstanding of our true nature. The world of form contains masculine and feminine energies. The answers we seek are within us. The body is a vehicle that allows Consciousness to grow and evolve through our life experience. All human beings have the capacity to awaken fully… because we are all divine.

Q: How about you Lawrence?

LL: Sure. Let go. Relax. Have fun.

Q: Very Zen. Okay, can you tell me more?

LL: You want more? You want to get into it? Okay, here we go. What I try to do with people is free their minds. The mind is a prison. If we get stuck in that prison - because of what we desire or believe, then we literally can't move ahead in our lives.

In my experience, there is a very small group of people who are interested in seeing life more clearly. It's not for everybody - but I assume if you're open minded enough to explore sexuality with more clarity in your life - why not explore other sacred cows more clearly.

Frankly, asking questions is inevitable. Things change. There are things that we all believed 10 years ago - very strongly - that now seems absurd. In other words - we were incorrect in our beliefs.

For me, in my life, I have always been appreciative of the people who have come before me have been willing to speak their minds and ask questions - regardless of the fact that others may be offended. These people help us to expand our ideas about the nature of life, reality, sexuality, whatever.

The core idea of modern religious/spiritual thinking comes from ancient philosophers, priests, shaman, looking for answers to the universe. We think this is uniquely human, but self awareness, we are finding out, is an important component of survival for many animals. They may not be asking the big questions - why, how, etc - but some self awareness is essential.Our own self awareness is at a whole different level - but not in and of itself unique.

Deeply religious people always say to me, you have to have "faith". The question I ask is simple. "Faith in what?" They will then proceed to tell me their beliefs about the world, god, etc. In my experience, these beliefs tend to fall into Category II or Category III mythologies. No big deal - it is what it is.

I'm a social scientist - so I observe.

I'm an artist, so I see patterns to things. I notice spaces between spaces.

I'm a filmmaker, so I see how easily people's emotions are manipulated. Films are nothing but a total manipulation of the human emotional brain

I'm a critical thinker - so I see how bad we all are at thinking critically about things we FEEL strongly about.

We underestimate the power of our emotional, feeling brain - which shuts down the reflective brain when it's active. Our deep, religious feelings emanate from the instinctive parts of our brain. So does sex. The more we understand our brains, the more we understand our strong reactions to life.

And so… I am looking to free people psychologically.

If your beliefs are working for you - then it's all good. However, if we are like most other human mammals, inside we are not certain about our beliefs. We have nagging questions. There are major discrepancies - major gaps in our beliefs and the way things actually are. That's why the catch all answer is "just have faith."

However, when our belief systems begin to fail - I'm exactly your go to guy - for the fact that I don't agree with all the canonized spiritual stuff that's out there. Furthermore, I can directly explain how and why the systems have failed us.

Being able to see clearly is essential to leading a happy, healthy, sexual, free, joy filled life. I call it The New Enlightenment. An enlightenment that has no one particular ideology or "truth" - a willingness to let stuff go and move on when it's no longer working for us.

An empowered enlightenment regarding our sexuality, our bodies, our minds, our spirituality. If there is a god-like being in the world - I am positive that she would encourage me to ask questions - and doesn't need me to believe in her any more than I need you "to have faith and belief" in me.

Faith and belief are irrelevant to asking questions. We can have "faith" and ask questions. Who wouldn't? It's a big crazy world, and we would be nothing more than auto-matons if we didn't ask questions.

We have to ask questions. We have to poke at the sacred cows in order to be truly free.

http://tantragal.blogspot.com.au/2010_10_01_archive.html

Sounds good Distracted.

I needed someone like that years ago, but I ended up figuring it all out for myself.

Sometimes it's better that way, otherwise you can just end up with a new belief system.

"I believe in Social Sciences"

"Social Scientists are Gods"

Frank Wuterich (born 1980) is a private in the United States Marine Corps. On November 19, 2005, he led his men in the Haditha killings, where he and fellow Marines opened up fire resulting in the death of 24 civilians after a Marine had died in an insurgent attack.

Originally charged with murder, the charges were later reduced to involuntary manslaughter and aggravated assault, and on January 23, 2012 Wuterich pled guilty to a single count of negligent dereliction of duty as part of an agreement with military prosecutors. In exchange, all other charges were dropped.[1][2] Wuterich was sentenced on January 24 and convicted to forfeiture of two-thirds of pay for three months and reduction in rank to private.[3]

Does anyone else think that Eden Seeds have dramatically reduced the stock they have available ?

This could be the beginning of the end for old world heirloom varieties

https://www.edenseeds.com.au

whitney who?

Does anyone else think that Eden Seeds have dramatically reduced the stock they have available ?

This could be the beginning of the end for old world heirloom varieties

https://www.edenseeds.com.au

www.thelostseed.com.au still seem to have a large variety. The beginning of the end?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naming_law_in_Sweden

"Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116, pronounced [ˈalbɪn], was a name intended for a Swedish child who was born in 1991.[1] Parents Elisabeth Hallin and Lasse Diding gave their child this name as a protest[2] against the naming law in Sweden."

Transcripts of telephone conversations reveal that by December 1970 Nixon's dissatisfaction with the success of the bombings prompted him to order that they be stepped up. "They have got to go in there and I mean really go in," he told Kissinger. "I want them to hit everything. I want them to use the big planes, the small planes, everything they can that will help out there, and let's start giving them a little shock." Kissinger responded by relaying the following order to the Air Force: "A massive bombing campaign in Cambodia. Anything that flies on anything that moves."

By the beginning of 1971, the area of operations stretched from Route 7 to the Laotian border in the north and 75 miles beyond the Mekong to the west. Between July 1970 and February 1971, approximately 44 percent of the 8,000 sorties flown in Cambodia struck targets outside the authorized zone. This led to a policy of falsifying the reports of missions carried out beyond the boundary.

http://en.wikipedia....on_Freedom_Deal

Edited by qualia
  • Like 1

5 Big Don'ts for Your Sales Team

Is your sales team firing on all cylinders? Take a step back to make sure you're not making any of these mistakes.

http://www.inc.com/j...m-mistakes.html

I seriously wouldn't click on that link if i were you, it's not worth it.

I just bought a Stevia plant from Bunnings :) .

@ Distracted,,, are you changing your avatar with the weather?. I like the C- - TY FROG better than the dorky guy in your last avatar. :P

free yourself and just say the word amz, this community is all about boundary dissolution, free yourself from archaic beliefs, you can do it.

it feels good.

Don't be deceived by my Warrior exterior, on the inside, I am a Sheep...

amz

• Like 1

you are gold whitewind.

• Like 1

Don't be deceived by my Warrior exterior, on the inside, I am a Sheep...

Wouldnt 'pussy' have been a better than sheep. :P

You 'minge' whitewind :)

• Like 1

Nah I've been trying to change my avatar each time i change my underwear.