The Corroboree
sethomopod

Unfinished purchases/ trades with RAZOR

Hello all,

I'm posting on behalf of the forum menber RAZOR. I'm good mates with him and have finally been able to catch up and have a few beers together, being almost a year not seeing him..

I noticed, and replied to a couple of threads a while ago about some sales and trades that had gone bad with him...I said I'd try and contact him and sort it out.. Which I did, (except for the sorting out part.)

I feel a little bad about this as well because I vouched for him to a few people..Showing him my beautiful old vine which many of you know, and letting him take care of supplying the community each year, since I haved moved OS

Now, in those old threads I mentioned that I was aware he was going through a rough patch.. Since coming back and actually sitting down with him, I have come to realize he was in a terribly bad place..

He has been through a really rough ride lately and most of his life has broken down around him..He is still in alot of turmoil but thankfully he is at a stage where he can see a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel..

We spoke of the unfinished sales and this was a source of great pain and anxiety for him.. He knows he has wronged a few people and sincerely wants to rectify the situation.. I told him I would help..

He didn't accept money for items he was not already in possesion of.. He had no intention of letting this get as bad as it did..He was in a dark place where the idea of leaving his house was difficult.

He is a top bloke, just going through a rough patch, so please give him a little bit of slack.. I'm sure there are plenty of happy customers out there too

So, There are a few people who are still waiting for items and $20

Please get in touch with me and I will get the ball rolling and get everything out to everybody..

S

Edited by sethomopod
  • Like 9

Hope things pick up for him

Good on you seth, and good on you razor, all the best.

RAZOR was always good to me and i will never have anything against the guy! hope all is well with him and im wishing him all the best on my behalf in getting out of that dark spot. We all have go through stages in life, but in the end its all for the greater good.

Hi Seth, great move on your part and tell razor im very sorry to hear. Let me tell you what i know. I know that there are a few (like 2 or so) people who mentioned they didnt get what they paid for and who messaged me a few months ago. Small amounts, nothing big yet. One of them recently informed me that razor delivered meanwhile so its only one person left who didnt get any goods/plants/whatever. If there should be more members, its the time to come up now to avoid this becoming a longtime discussion. I dont remember who the other person was as i thought that razor would have delvivered em all by now so i kinda lost it out of sight. I would propose anyone who didnt get what he paid for to message you, Seth, instead of Razor to take some of the pressure from him. Maybe you can act as some kind of middlesman if you would be willing to do so. You know, we dont make exceptions for people who take money and dont deliver but the willingness to do something about it is what makes this diffrent from other cases we recently had. :rolleyes:

I would like to hear the status of this in the future if something noteworthy happens. I still think he should deliver in the end because it would be unfair to treat him diffrent than other members who sold stuff, teotz for example. But i also know how hard a situation like this can be when you are mentally strickened so i kinda understand and will cut him some slack. Seth, maybe you can help him to deliver if its a manageble amount of trades? I doubt it would be more than two or three.

Razor, feel free to message me anytime if you feel like talking about this. You can also message the Admin Torsten or Andy, the mod of the trading section. We dont bite (usually) and the case with teotz is diffrent as he was starting to make fun of the situation and didnt show honest willingness to deliver and that was unacceptable. But for people who show good will, we always have an open ear. Just dont let this become another long-time problem, as i think people should honor their sales in the end. Im sure people understand he´s having serious issues right now but i would like to see this solved somehow. If he´s not able to deliver the plant he offered, he could also deliver something else just to show good will. If the people who are affected by this would like to pass, i wont interfere either. But i would prefer if he´d at least deliver something, just to make sure that its clear we dont apply diffrent standards for diffrent people. But thats just my opinion. Would also like to hear what Torsten thinks before there are any decisions or conditions. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 2

I'll PM you Seth. Give my good wishes to Razor.

Hi Seth, great move on your part and tell razor im very sorry to hear. Let me tell you what i know. I know that there are a few (like 2 or so) people who mentioned they didnt get what they paid for and who messaged me a few months ago. Small amounts, nothing big yet. One of them recently informed me that razor delivered meanwhile so its only one person left who didnt get any goods/plants/whatever. If there should be more members, its the time to come up now to avoid this becoming a longtime discussion. I dont remember who the other person was as i thought that razor would have delvivered em all by now so i kinda lost it out of sight. I would propose anyone who didnt get what he paid for to message you, Seth, instead of Razor to take some of the pressure from him. Maybe you can act as some kind of middlesman if you would be willing to do so. You know, we dont make exceptions for people who take money and dont deliver but the willingness to do something about it is what makes this diffrent from other cases we recently had. :rolleyes:

I would like to hear the status of this in the future if something noteworthy happens. I still think he should deliver in the end because it would be unfair to treat him diffrent than other members who sold stuff, teotz for example. But i also know how hard a situation like this can be when you are mentally strickened so i kinda understand and will cut him some slack. Seth, maybe you can help him to deliver if its a manageble amount of trades? I doubt it would be more than two or three.

Razor, feel free to message me anytime if you feel like talking about this. You can also message the Admin Torsten or Andy, the mod of the trading section. We dont bite (usually) and the case with teotz is diffrent as he was starting to make fun of the situation and didnt show honest willingness to deliver and that was unacceptable. But for people who show good will, we always have an open ear. Just dont let this become another long-time problem, as i think people should honor their sales in the end. Im sure people understand he´s having serious issues right now but i would like to see this solved somehow. If he´s not able to deliver the plant he offered, he could also deliver something else just to show good will. If the people who are affected by this would like to pass, i wont interfere either. But i would prefer if he´d at least deliver something, just to make sure that its clear we dont apply diffrent standards for diffrent people. But thats just my opinion. Would also like to hear what Torsten thinks before there are any decisions or conditions. bye Eg

Hi EG, thanks for taking the time to write..

I have no problem being the middleman and sorting this out for Razor.. He's a good friend.. My intention in the first place was pretty well exactly how you described it.. I would talk and deal with the people to take a load off him, so he could concentrate on rebuilding his life.

When we talked about this, I told him that it was particularly bad timing for this to happen considering some of the recent trade/sale problems that have occured within the community, and people have been bringing these issues up..

I also reminded him that this community is 95% full of caring, considerate, patient and all-round-awesome people who, if presented with honesty, will respond with due respect and understanding and the open ear you mentioned.. I whole-heartedly agree with the concept of treating each member equally when it comes to indiscretions..And I also take a fuzzy feeling away when I read about someone who messed up, then tried to make amends, and was almost always forgiven with no hard feelings remaining.. Really a good aspect of the forum.. I also agree with showing no mercy to offenders who show no absolutely no signs of even trying to redeem themselves..

I stepped in and offered help because I know Razor, and I know he is essentially a good human being, who doesn't feel too good about his own actions and sincerely wishes to right wrongs..Coupled with knowing that most people on this forum would forgive and forget if an effort was made to fulfill their end of the deal, I started this thread..

Razor is 100% able to deliver ALL of what was purchased/traded.. I will look after everything as soon as I get into town to see him again and pick up the seeds.

I have been contacted by 2 members so far. Both of which Razor specifically told me about..

One particular case was a cash refund, which has already been transferred, so in a couple of days that should all be cleared up..

If there are any more people out there who have unfinished business with Razor, drop me a line..

Cheers

S

BUMP

Are there any more people out there?......

I'll give it a while longer to see if anyone pops their head up

Seth, just wanted to say that i appreciate a lot what your doing. Helping someone out is one of the values that arent granted anymore in nowadays society. You know, one day when your old and times running out, the only thing that counts is how you lived your life and how your friends and close people will remember you. Though it sometimes seems that life doesnt pay you back for doing good things, i firmly believe that it actually DOES matter if your doing something good or not. Dont forget, the only thing that makes us diffrent from all the insects and animals is that we have some kind of moralic understanding and can actually choose how we want to life our life and if we want to help someone without hidden agendas or not. In a few billion years, when theres no more earth, the only thing that will remain forever is the fact that some people really lived their life with honesty, pride and grace. You know, i dont think its enough to just live a good life. You should also be able to look in the mirror every single day without regrets, knowing you did good. And when i see people doing good deeds for others, i sometimes get back a little bit of hope for nowadays society in general. That alone should be worth it. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 2

Never met RAZOR but Sethomopod vouching him is enough for me.

Good on you for helping restore order. I too have managed to accidentally screw 2 good people on here, and i believe that it is very rarely someone intentionally screws someone over, it just happens that way sometimes.

Usually they make it up 3-fold.

Tripsis. Many different types of chillis coming in a few weeks when those bloody peruvian purples finally ripen up again. I wont let em rot this time :BANGHEAD2:

Hey Seth,

Thanks for fixing me up so promptly, it's much appreciated.

Hope everything picks up for Razor soon.

Hey Seth,

Thanks for fixing me up so promptly, it's much appreciated.

Hope everything picks up for Razor soon.

Hey mate,

Did that cash go thru already?

I was one of the people that had a trade go a little bad with Razor, A few PMs back and fourth and I ended up just writing it off and forgetting about it, it sounded like he was having a rough time and there is nothing to be gained by dwelling on negatives... anyway he eventually came good and I got a package in the mail one day out of the blue after Id forgotten about it.

This was before Seth got involved - and something he did completely off his own back. Just wanted to say that I thought well of a guy who would go out of his way to make up something that had gone a little sour - No hard feelings from my end.

We've all been through some dark places, some people just get an occasional glimpse, some dwell in the dark for far too long - but in the end I think everyone can relate, at least to some degree.

Hope your recent actions mean things are coming together for you Razor - Life goes on, and its beautiful - just remember that and try not to sweat the rest, it'll all work out in the end :)

• Like 1

Sure did. :)

Sweet..

Thanks for posting buddy

Ok,

I met up with Razor yesterday and now have a heap of seed..

I can now start getting it out to people

1000 are already spoken for..

Is there anyone else out there that needs to be fixed up?

I guess I'll leave the window open for a while longer..

Dont even own one anymore as i dont like most music these days. Not sure why. I have times when i love music and times when i cant stand it. At the moment, its the latter. Probably because im not so hammered on the weekends anymore. :lol:

OK guys.. I'm not in the country for too much longer, so I thought I'd put a time limit on my mediation...

If no more people contact me after 14 days.. This thread can be closed..

Hopefully that is enough time for everyone..

If I was contacted after I leave..I would feel bad not being able to do anything from the other hemisphere...

Even if you know anyone that could have been affected but hasnt been online lately.. Let me know..

Thanks everyone :)

Hi everyone, i'm writing this thread to apologies to everyone who had to wait a ridiculous amount of time to receive H.B.W.R. seeds that you guys had purchased from me, I have been having a very hard time over the past eight months going through a major relationship break down with my Ex. to make things harder we have two young kids together and its been very hard for them too especially my eldest.

Anyways i just wanted everyone to know that it was not my intentions for things to go so bad. Thanks to my good mate Sethmopod for helping fix this problem your a good man newimprovedwinkonclear.gif but i really can't apologies enough to all the good peeps who had to wait so long for their seeds.

Thanks everyone for your patients and support through all of this cause i know i would be very upset and frustrated too if i had made a trade or purchase with someone and then didn't receive the goods

once again i apologies for all of this and a big thank you Sethmopod for helping sort out a fu*ked up situation and hope all you good peeps from this site still want to trade with me, I know it will take some time to earn the trust back but i will do everything i can to set things right with everyone...

Razor

• Like 1

All the best razor, sorry to hear things are dark for you at the moment.

I'm sure this goes for other members and not just me but after seeing how well you and Seth handled this it has only made me more willing to trade with both of yas.

:wub:

I doubt anyone will hold it against you Razor, especially considering how open you've been about it and how willing Seth was to sort it all out on your behalf. Hope things pick up for you soon mate.

Hi everyone,i'm writing this thread to apologies to everyone who had to wait a ridiculous amount of time to receive H.B.W.R. seeds that you guys had purchased from me, I have been having a very hard time over the past eight months going through a major relationship break down with my Ex. to make things harder we have two young kids together and its been very hard for them too especially my eldest.

Anyways i just wanted everyone to know that it was not my intentions for things to go so bad. Thanks to my good mate Sethmopod for helping fix this problem your a good man :wink: but i really can't apologies enough to all the good peeps who had to wait so long for their seeds.

Thanks everyone for your patients and support through all of this cause i know i would be very upset and frustrated too if i had made a trade or purchase with someone and then didn't receive the goods

once again i apologies for all of this and a big thank you Sethmopod for helping sort out a fu*ked up situation and hope all you good peeps from this site still want to trade with me, I know it will take some time to earn the trust back but i will do everything i can to set things right with everyone...

Razor

Good to see you back Brother!!

Glad it's all sorted itself out..

Hopefully see you in August!!

Razor, hope life has gotten better for you. As long as you honoured the deal, time isn't an issue.

Sometimes in life the only thing that heals is time.

"buy the ticket, take the ride"