The Corroboree
bogfrog

Bog's Garden

lol i think we dunedinites scored a pretty decent percentage of your plants.

I bet! will you be raising some seeds over there or taking a short cut?

or a bit of both? if you are interested i could hook you up some ss01 x ss02 and ss02 x bridgesii seeds, and no doubt some off your plants in the next couple years

A bit of both. Will definately source some rooted plants for a bit of instant gratification but definately keen to go nuts on seed again.

Would definately be interested in all of the above seed.

I just harvested some nice seeds form my one and only Lophophora which are coming to Aus with me.

nice yeah my buddy David had a very smug wee grin on his face when he said he was going to buy your one and only loph off you!

good on you its nice to have babies from your plants

can also give you some LW texansis seed too

nice yeah my buddy David had a very smug wee grin on his face when he said he was going to buy your one and only loph off you!

good on you its nice to have babies from your plants

can also give you some LW texansis seed too

Should have known you knew David, baby sitting his plants until he gets here next month

It's a nice loph for sure!

Would like to grow alot more of these in Aus to compliment the Trich collection.

Should have known you knew David, baby sitting his plants until he gets here next month

Would like to grow alot more of these in Aus to compliment the Trich collection.

Oh and yes would very interested in some LW texansis. Cheers

God damn I posted all of that in the wrong thread

Edited by centipede
  • Like 1

lol i met david cause i brought some kanna from him through trademe and ended talking plants, then invited him over for a cuppa cause he was in dunedin

then i got a bit nervous that i could have invited some axe murderer over to my house but as soon as he got there i thought.. wow he's just like Zac :innocent_n:

lol i met david cause i brought some kanna from him through trademe and ended talking plants, then invited him over for a cuppa cause he was in dunedin

then i got a bit nervous that i could have invited some axe murderer over to my house but as soon as he got there i thought.. wow he's just like Zac :innocent_n:

My limited experience has taught me most plant enthuiasts are generall y harmless ha ha!!

You would of had the best chance of that being in Dunedin as well, with it being the serial-murderer capital of NZ and all... "Dunedins' serial killers bring all the SWAT to the yard, and they're like, they're far stabbier than yours, damn right they're stabbier than yours, I can show you, but ya gonna get cut in the face."

I think it must be something to do with the awe-inspiringly shit-house weather there, its shitty enough to turn just about anyone into a raving menace.

*Oh yeah, cool garden BTW, looks like a sweet place to trip face.

Edited by Illustro
  • Like 2

hahaha you funny bugger