The Corroboree
Darklight

Magenta title bars are HUGE!

OK I've waited for this problem to come up and no-one else seems to have it. Must be one-a them things only I can see :)

The magenta title bars on the main forum page are massive. If I'm not logged in they'll take up 2/3 of the screen. Sometimes they behave and shrink back to normal size when I log in, sometimes not

It's merely annoying. But it's been annoying for ages- ever since the last forum upgrade I think

I'm running Ubuntu Lucid as my OS, anyone else having these probs?

med_gallery_12_7_68923.png

med_gallery_12_7_80459.png

pm Darkspark......he runs a magenta site, and is pretty up to date with this Commerce solution.

Any reason why magenta over OpenCart or Joomla's Virtue Mart?

Love to hear the pros and cons of this one.

Heard it can be quite hard wrapping your head around it initially.

Try clearing your cache then restarting your browser.

Try clearing your cache then restarting your browser.

Um, it's been happening for months now, my browser clears it's cache on closing

By magenta I meant the bar colour, not sure if the reference from 2Deep to Magenta above refers to some programming language or proprietary software package.

He was tripin, magneto being an ecommerce software lol.

I would say it has something to do with how the Ubuntu version of firefox is processing the CSS style sheet, try downloading another browser and see if it helps at all.

I have had this issue when running on slow Internet too which times out before fully loaded likely that one of the stylesheetoptions such a vertical height isn't compatible with your browser or isnt loading right.

Sorry if this sounds confusing trying to type on the iPad without being able to google some stuff I should have lol. But I would definitely try another browser or update Firefox if there is an update available.

Also boot the reset cache menu and check all the boxes except passwords so you don't lose your passwords, this may reset something thattheauto cache reset doesnte.

Edited by DarkSpark