The Corroboree
qualia

what is outside the universe

The outside is the inside, and the inside is the outside :wacko: ........the Buddhist version: "Form is Emptiness and Emptiness is Form."

Well, it’s not just galaxies that are drifting apart. The stars within the galaxies are also drifting apart. If there was any truth to your theory then the stars wouldn’t be drifting apart, but would be collapsing into the centre of there galaxies.

Obviously, no one knows for sure if there was a big bang. But we do know the universe is expanding and cooling. Which indicates the universe started off as a unimaginably hot speck from a single point in space time.

why is my bottom itchy?

have you been eating your own poo again?

Rubbish.

If a black hole can prevent light escaping it can also bend light making it appear that the stars falling into it appear to be expanding away from one another.

Not to mention the warping of space time by that mass.

It's so blindingly obvious it's embarrasing.

The problem is your instinctive three dimensional view.

People keep attempting to force reality to conform to a three dimensional view because that is the only way they can understand anything.

At least those who make up the currently dominant culture do.

Just because you can give a two dimensional picture the appearance of three dimensions does not make it three dimensional.

Neither can reality be defined by three dimensions, nor four, or five.

Space space and more space...it's never ending bro. I'd like to take 5 grams dried shroms this summer, sit out on my trampoline on the block next door to mine and just stare up into the night sky...