The Corroboree
Seldom

Ask the person below you

It is likely doing permanent damage to your hearing, though it's up to you to determine if that's a bad thing.

Favourite object within your house and why?

My cat coco, she's the cutest thing in the world. She also helped me get through a rough patch in my life by being her. No I'm not crazy... not yet anyway.

VVVvvv Which is your favourite version of the Doctor from Dr.Who and why? vvvVVV

1zm1clx.jpg

this is my favorite doctor who and y

if all y's are z's and all z's are a's, that means all y's are a's, but does that mean all a's are y's?

Edited by bulls on parade

nein, all a's are not necessarily y's.

X = 1/0

can you define X?

its the irreducibly simple unit of symbolisation

2ziwuq8.jpg

and its a sideways winking anthropomorphism

how much of your first person internal narrative corrosponds to reality? WWWWWW

nice one bulls.. i like to define it as: (cause i'm a pretentious wanker)

X = [e^(i[pi]) +1]^-1 where e is the exponential #, i is the square root of -1 and pi is pi..

to answer your question:

depends on situation, mood, etc.. typically it doesn't correspond to a high degree, sometimes it does.. shit answer.

do you know squarepusher?

edit: thanks for teaching me a new word (anthropomorphism), and indirectly (anthropocentrism).

Edited by chnt

Do you know squarepusher?!

Relevant:

One of my favourites:

Vvvvv How important is cytochrome P450 to the life on this planet? vvvvVVV

Edited by ErraneousHerbalist

From my limited understanding of the group, I'd say absolutely essential to the continuation of life. Although I'm not sure it's present in all species, it appears to be a fairly important enzyme group for those which do utilise them.

VVVVVVV What would be the results from the removal of SSB proteins from a human? VVVVVVV

all you dna would join together and you'd end up looking something like plastic vomit.

post your favourite pumpkin masala recipe?

asdasdasda

Edited by Teljkon

i've once also dreamed that i was screaming in the dark and then on my knees and screaming until my heads parts all degenerated into black gross stuff and my neck was a bloodied stump that kept screaming. i think it means something but i try to never think about it.

are you Livin Lavida Loca WWWWWWWWWW

no.

are you bored at this present moment?

nah bro.

how big can your stomach expand before it explodes? what would you have to eat for this to happen?

nah bro.

how big can your stomach expand before it explodes? what would you have to eat for this to happen?

Watch Seven with

Brad Pitt.

Where's my post new thread button gone?

there is probably a reason they are called the 7 deadly sins, i suppose gluttony fits in rather nicely. i can imagine some warlord from the past forcing his captives to eat until they died but i reckon you would probably vomit before it explodes. seems a quick medical search brings up hernia and similar related problems as the only real dangerous side effect. i think gasses would be interesting, like the kid who accidently ate 5 packets of mentos and washed it down with coke............chick chick boom. then i suppose people do commit suicide with helium cylinders, when you rent a helium cylinder these days they make you sign a waiver sometimes attesting you know the risks and suicide info...i think they stick the mouth over the nozzle and release the tap full bore, but that prolly blows the lungs and veins im not sure. but maybe a pigs gut with a helium pipe inserted would provide a educated guess. long answer short i dont think its possible under normal food eating conditions.

in real life i seem to be better friends with those in the long run who i didnt immediately warm too, but those who i immediately find great seem to fizzle out more often than not. there is some kind of theory behind this in that sometimes you dont like in somebodys character what you dont like about yourself sub consciously. or perhaps its as simple as the person you liked immediately cant go anywhere but down but those you dislike somehow you must work at the relationship so it can only get better.

vvvvvv so out of the billions of couples in the world who went on first dates, is it perhaps feasable to some degree that the ones who connect initially are incompatible in the long run, do you think its essential for this lovey dovey connection much fantasised about in the world of dating for you to be so called ideal partners, or do you think that if you didnt really like each other that much on the first date and you didnt have that so called connection then in some funny reverse psych way your actually more suited in the long run as partners because you didnt have to rely on a fairytale and kinda grew on each other vvvvvvv

the question is above but i suppose connection is the key word, whats best........to have or to build?

sdfsdfsf

Edited by Teljkon

don't do it

Smeykal or Duncan WWWWW

*bump

Smeykal of corse

who's your favorite artist (any kind) at the moment ?

izwoz

how does that affect you as an individual ?

Wow I absolutely love collage, never seen Russell Mills before, thanks!

Any more questions?

Q. Whats the strangest dream you have had?

Chef

i had 1 the other night that my spine smashed up through the top of my skull, and the vertibra at the top started spinning, getting bigger, and eventually i was able to fly away

just been offered a position in the honors program for philosophy, but don't know what to do my thesis on. any suggestions?

Nietsche the nazi? Kant the cunt? Foucalt the fuckhole?

I have seen therapists that seem more imbalanced and messed up than I am. Should I study psychology at uni, then do post-grad counselling and years of therapy and supervision to become a proper counselor/psychotherapist.. or just do an online cereal box counseling course, set up shop and start fucking with people's heads?

*awkward silence*

did I kill this thread?