The Corroboree
Seldom

Ask the person below you

You are, of course.

BTW the real answer is "A hole".

>>>> Why?

Because they told me it couldn't be done...

What psychedelic has your gnome had his most spiritual experience on?

Edited by Justler

a golf club to his stupid face

does difference ontologically precede identity?

It all depends if your identity is given to you or you discover it yourself.

VVV why does Teotz know the real answer?

because Plato was right and all knowledge is primordially innate, so all she had to do was recall?

is true knowledge innate, constructed, discovered, or something else?

true knowledge is a pan galactic gargle blaster with 1 part wisdom, 1 part bad luck, 1 part self denial, 1 part deception, 1 part intelligence with a few other parts i forgot to add into my martini glass.

what is the most disgusting and gross thing you have ever done?

Not the most disgusting thing I've done by a long shot, just the most recent:

I needed to hoik and being a lazy/filthy bugger just spat into an empty cup beside where I was sitting, did this a 4 or 5 more times that night.

The next day I made a cup of coffee, and used the same cup without looking in it first.

Yummy.

The grossest part is I just tried to drink my coffee around the phlegm when I realized what I had done.

VVVVV what is your biggest fear? VVVVV

Not the most disgusting thing I've done by a long shot, just the most recent:

I needed to hoik and being a lazy/filthy bugger just spat into an empty cup beside where I was sitting, did this a 4 or 5 more times that night.

The next day I made a cup of coffee, and used the same cup without looking in it first.

Yummy.

The grossest part is I just tried to drink my coffee around the phlegm when I realized what I had done.

VVVVV what is your biggest fear? VVVVV

Having coffee at your place.....

vvv who would you rather be? vvv

it's the 'i think that you think' - maybe a silent but ever palpable internalised leviathan, or maybe an agency that tacitly implies you're awesome even when you're not, or an infinite number of other internalized models of judgement which you unconsciously or automatically project and whose origin you disavow and attribute to others. it is SUPERRREEGO!

true or false: nothing can ever beat the combination of weapons and creativity ?

Edited by bulls on parade

One times ten to the power of negative 14?

= 9 words

Very clever. :)

The even more clever thing is that any number that meets those requirements is then specified by my statement too. So then it no longer meets the requirements... ad nauseum... no such finite number thus exists that can meet my requirements. :D

if you could have anything your heart desires, at what point would the cost of obtaining this outweigh your desire for having it?

would have to be health, i would never sacrifice health for what the heart desires-like for example i really desire a million dollars but if somebody said i would have to find a needle in a haystack but the needle was a million dollars and the haystack was a bale of blue asbestos, then the future cost would outweigh the immediate gain (assuming there was no protective gear).

on the subject of sacrifice - you are offered 20 million dollars but you have to eat a 1 litre of fresh human faeces fresh from the public toilets of a nightclub, would you try and win 20 million dollars?

heck yes i would. it's only shit, 20 million samoleons outweighs halitosis.

VVV what the hell was the point of the iraq war again? VVV

To waste money, lives and time, we're Americans, we love wasting precious resources! DUH!

>>>>>>>How old where you when you first altered your mind? With what substance?

1 second old, snorted air. Been hooked ever since.

Will you join me on the 20 of nov at Flagstaff Gardens Melbs for a Free the weed peacefully rally?

No

VVV will the weed be free? VVV

weed is always free.

sharing is caring.

VVV assuming you believe in the re carnation process , would you come back again born to earth or would you rather another realm of existence that we cant even possibly perceive.. like a lucky dip of infinite possibilities ? VVV

I'd probably stick around for a while considering how much help and compassion this planet needs.

VVV What is light? VVV

Something not yet completely understood. A duality; both particle and wave, yet can be in multiple places at once. A direct connection to a higher energy which we can only perceive with limited senses and ego restriction?

VVV Do you believe in the vibrations of things like crystals, plants, animals etc? VVV

Light is love, light is true, light is pure, light is bright, light makes the day and it's absence is night.

Edit: I answered the light one too, somebody posted while I was typing.

VVV Do you believe in the vibrations of things like crystals, plants, animals etc? VVV

No. Oh and homeopathics are bullshit too, total bullshit. :puke:

>>>Who are you?

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

>>>Who are you?<<<

I really don't know any more, whenever I feel I have a handle on it I do something I wouldn't normally do so then I must be some one else.

VVV Could DMT be the worlds ultimate saviour by awakening our spirituality? VVV

i'd say at least %60 of the people i've ever met would just lose their shit on DMT, it's not for everybody

what's your theme song? (mine's this)

Jambi by Tool.

VV Do you see yourself as an individual or a collection of millions of living organisms? VV