The Corroboree
apothecary

Smoking mixes

Roopey :wub: ....... hope your doing well mate :)

has anyone toked on any lichens?

hmm, many of these idea's strike me as dangerous to your health. stick to cannabis or it's substitute, "BALA", people =)

whats "BALA" ??

whats "BALA" ??

sida cordifolia

• Like 1

I remember reading this:

"The leaves of Sida rhombifolia and Sida acuta are smoked in many countries for their stimulating and euphoric effect (especially in Mexico, where S. rhombifolia is regarded as the stronger species)."

I never bothered replanting Sida cordifolia after I found out Sida rhombifolia was regarded as stronger even though cordifolia wasn't mentioned. I hope that wasn't a wrong move :blink:

You certainly get a hell of a lot more foliage from cordifolia though.

I have tried smoking ample Sida cordifolia and drank lots of tea but never noticed even the slightest effect except the seeds make you vomit violently. Also about Heimia has anyone else noticed its toxic effects when smoking it? I have steered well clear of Heimia as a tea since I discovered it makes you terribly ill with muscles aching, very unpleasant. My favourite smoking mix is Sceletium or Delosperma species mixed with Nicotiana rustica (preferably dried seed pods over the leaves).

If tropanes are needed then I would choose Duboisia myoporoides as it can enlarge pupils with waking dream feeling without drying out the mouth too much, compared to Brugs that is (not experienced with Datura).

Edited by Leaves