The Corroboree
Quetzalt

Trade/ purchase gone wrong?

Hi

It's been a year since the begin of the events in this thread and to my surprise there's been a follow up I ought to divulge. Well guess what, last month out the blue, I received a package with the forgotten items. Better late than never? So, in the end Teo redeemed himself... I will now contact Zelly to return his due. Any follow up, I leave in the hands of the administrators.

Regards

yeah, let her back in, if the trade has been settled.

• Like 4

Her ?

Here we go again :lol:

• Like 4

^^^^^^

lol!

well that's a happy occasion then!

happy those trades have been honoured but call me a skeptic almost a whole year of nothing then out of the blue every things hunky dory.

was the parcel sent out of remorse and honesty or the realization that all other avenues are closed and it's pay up or stay banished

• Like 5

Or it was like Teo said and he didnt have any rooted cuttings of this plant left and it took untill now (season?) to produce more. I doubt Teo would come good on his trade just to come back here.

Like Sands Through The Houglass...

Let sleeping dogs lie...

Glad to hear you recieved remunerationin the end quetzalt.

Edited by shruman
  • Like 2

yeah, let her back in, if the trade has been settled.

PH, you really should watch this U-tube of Teotz, and or many of the dozens he's put up on that site.

They really are quite entertaining. :P

• Like 2

It's good to know that he followed through, and regardless of his reasons, it has earned him some back a small amount of credibility. I'll still never trust him again though. The immaturity with which he handled things was unbelievable, and he never conceded that there was anything wrong with his attitude. Back when this all happened, he sent me a message saying that he will eventually send them, but "not on EG's time". So it's conceivable that he made Quetzalt wait just so he could exercise his stubborn anti-authoritarianism.

I really don't care if he's allowed back or not. EG's orignal statement was that he needed to follow though by a certain date or his account will be suspended until it is sorted out, so technically, however late, he's followed through, and the suspension should be lifted. I think it's doubtful that he wants to come back anyway. But there are a lot of people who were always pushing for him to go in the past, and now he's lost the support of a lot of people, like me, who used to stick up for him, so he probably wouldn't last long anyway.

PH, you really should watch this U-tube of Teotz, and or many of the dozens he's put up on that site.

How do you know that is Teotz? That guy sure is young.

• Like 1

A lot of the videos are in line with what he knew if it is him.

I never knew he was a Skyrim fan!

LOL too much, glasses inside.

Should practice pronouncing psilocybin before filming

• Like 1

It's him. Check out his youtube name.

Some of those videos are actually pretty good.

• Like 1

He reminds me of a very young non threatening Hunter Thompson, but maybe thats what he was chasing.

I thik some of the videos appeal to the same age demographic, so while they might be a bit grating for some of us, I think they serve a good purpose. You only need to look at the comments to see that others get benefit from these videos.

Teotz has not made any effort to come back, so I don't think the sudden completion of the trade was just to be allowed back. I think it is as I've always said that teotz is honest, but also an annoying pain in the ass. I don't think he delayed this parcel out of spite. I think he was having a rough time and no cutting material ready. He didn't get suspended for not sending the item as I truely believe that it was beyond his control at that point, but for the way he managed the situation.

hmm, i learn a lot here @ sab, and mostly, i think of tolerance now...

sab has a special kind of tolerance, and when an other site banned teotz, he/she has/had, still a lot of support here, and a lot came from, tort.

i thought, why does tort support a pain in the ass?

well, because he saw the members potenial,... and i, always liked teotz ethusiasm, a thing, hard to fake, i love ethno peole with ethusiasm...

for me, sticking to the life ban, is probably the much better choice. for the forum.

but, that teotz sure is a character, and has created a lot of comotion & views in the past for this forum.

We´ll see guys. Will discuss this with Torsten when i get to it. Quezalt informed me when he got his package like few weeks ago or so but i didnt have much time to discuss this with T very deeply yet. If i remember right, my original statement was that he needs to deliver or he´ll be suspended till he sent it and that certainly stands. That being said, i think its important to add that i said that before he was behaving like a total dick to anyone, insulting me and numerous other people like a rabid dog and im honestly not really comfortable with having him back as if nothing happened. At this point, i keep everything open but i want it to be clear that i have nothing against him personally but i will not tolerate the type of behaviour he was showing back then so if he would ever be allowed back in, it could only be under certain terms because i dont want shit like that every year or so. So we´ll really need to discuss this first before i can say anything more in regard to that. But this doesnt mean he´ll be allowed to come back under certain terms...it only means i wanna keep that option open as well. It could also mean that we´ll leave everything as it is because Teotz did not make any attempt to work the mess he created out after this all went down, not even talking about saying sorry. And honestly, i dont think that the fact that he did the minimum he was supposed to do should be the standard for him to come back in, you know? I´m really happy he finally delivered and i think its a very good thing he did it but before he´s not showing true remorse or improvement, i dont think we should just let him back. I am really for giving people chances but it should ALWAYS be under certain conditions and terms. And i just dont see this here right now.

Quetzalt,

Back when this issue first came to light, I started a member rep thread about Teotz with a link to this thread in it. Now that there's some closure on this, it might be worth adding a post to that thread with a summary of your trading experience with Teotz, including the eventual resolution. At the moment, it's largely a moot point because he's not able to trade here, but if he is ever allowed back, it will be important that there is already an easy to find, and follow, record of these events. Also, these forums are quite high-profile in the online ethnobotany community worldwide, and it's possible that people considering trading with him elsewhere will stumble upon his rep thread here. Having said that, the link to this thread should suffice for anyone who has the patience to read through it all, so don't feel obliged. :)

its actually thrilling to see the face behind the 'legend' , that's for sure....

• Like 4

And a copy of Snu's Garden of Eden on the desk to his right.

:lol:

yes nice to put a face to the name.

Cheers, Obtuse.

Edited by obtuse

And a copy of Snu's Garden of Eden on the desk to his right.

well spotted!! Gosh, his lists will be even longer now ;)

• Like 2