The Corroboree
Quetzalt

Trade/ purchase gone wrong?

wow...  welcome back?

hope all is well with you ;)

I am certain the problems from 6+ years ago are well behind you, so as long as the trades situation is cleared up I have no objection to let you have your old account back. That's if you really want it. I thought maybe you would prefer to continue with one that doesn't have as much baggage ;)
Welcome back.

• Like 2

If we are to have the new Teotz/Nezahua, would it be an idea to open the old Teotz account for them to verify their identity???...... then shut it down so they can continue with the new account?

I definetly wouldn't be happy with a Teotz impersonator.  Only the real true blue will do!

• Like 1

hey that's awesome news! welcome back! 

"I definatetly wouldn't be happy with a Teotz impersonator.  Only the real true blue will do!"  LOL 

>> ..... 

i can has nice [from the known to the arcane] lists evil twin !

:3

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
to add from the known to the arcane

If we are to have the new Teotz/Nezahua, would it be an idea to open the old Teotz account for them to verify their identity???...... then shut it down so they can continue with the new account?

I definetly wouldn't be happy with a Teotz impersonator.  Only the real true blue will do!

I am sure we could do something like that, but there are other ways for to me confirm that too.

• Like 1

This thread was amazing!

First the idea of this hot cactus trading chick (perhaps even asian)...the funny poll, wich also gave some mystery to the main character
Then we get the backstory about how it's in reality a guy all the time!

The moment where other members showed their kindness towards the guy missing out on the plants (finding out the order was cool too, was thinking it be boring old trichs all along)

And like in the end, feeling almost sad it had to end like this all things come together and work out...beautifull.

8/10 would read again!

• Like 2