The Corroboree
Quetzalt

Trade/ purchase gone wrong?

God Bless Gomaos and I'm not trying to talk crap about him one bit, R.I.P. Gomaos, but didn't he not make good on lots of trades and everybody just was cool with it cause he was quirky or whatever?

This is the 1st single trade I've had a problem with, has anything like this happened with me in a trade before? I don't think so... so how about y'all cut me some fucking slack?

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

I know why.... cause y'all don't respect me. I'm "lower" somehow than the rest of you.

i have nothing to do with this, it's not my place to say who's telling porkies or say what should happen, but i will say as a new person to SA the shit in this thread does make me cautious about buying plants through people i find here. Teotzlcoatl would you be ok if the attitude you're showing were the norm here?

Edited by bulls on parade
  • Like 1

Well you shouldn't be, this is a great site full of great people. Some just have a particular grudge against me.

I make good on my trades, there is just a bunch of haters in this thread.

in fact, if anybody, anywhere, can find another single account of me not making good on a trade than please post.

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

we're in it bro

• Like 1

in fact, if anybody, anywhere, can find another single account of me not making good on a trade than please post.

read it one more time.

how about if you can find a single example of someone persecuting you or saying that they're above you, then please post

edit: fair enough, bad reading. i do admit i havn't seen any since being here. but this isn't my business man, i;m not gonna keep posting about it with you.

Edited by bulls on parade
  • Like 1

:blink: Dude... how long have you been here? haha

People hate on me all the time.

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

teotz, you are better than this

and i am not talking about the trade/sale

i am talking about your reaction

i don't think that the rope you were given in this thread

was meant for you to hang yourself with

• Like 3

So...Anyone seen any good movies lately?

• Like 1

Thank you Gunter.

but this isn't my business man, i;m not gonna keep posting about it with you.

Thank you bulls on parade.

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

Teotz chill the fuck out dude. You're acting like the whole world is against you and that's just not true.

You said you've had heaps of good trades, and this is the first one that's been an issue. Well that's pretty good odds yeah, one problem in many good ones? A postage issue was bound to happen sooner or later, it happens to us all occasionally. So just tell the guy how you're going to sort it out and resolve this issue.

We don't want to keep reading all about this shit. Just sort it out and the issue will go away, then we can all talk about plants again. Easy.

Edited by Alice
  • Like 3

I will but I'll do it on my time.

no grudges here teotz :) , these things happen from time to to time.

I for one want you to stick around. Your knowledgable and enthusiastic.... and i love your lists.

Hope this can blow over and you can stick around !

• Like 1

How's this for a list?

Conan Troutman

Chiral

Teotz

• Like 4

I wouldn't go that far Ballzac. As far as I can see this is a one off incident that has so far been handled very, very poorly. It does not appear to be widespread deliberate deception of our members, like the other two. There is nothing to suggest this is anything but an isolated incident, as others have been called upon to come forward if they had an issue with himand so far no-one has. That in itself says something doesn't it?

Edited by Alice
  • Like 2

I know why.... cause y'all don't respect me. I'm "lower" somehow than the rest of you.

:blink: Dude... how long have you been here? haha

People hate on me all the time.

I reckon theres more threads praising you then dissing you.

TBH your being a dick in this thread, i wouldnt expect hugs and kissess.

No one is claiming you are a regular rip off. This is about ONE trade and one trade only. And since you have not disputed any of the facts presented in the OP's chronology we can all go by what is written there. And that doesn't make your handling of this look any good [eg that you don't know from one week to the next what he had ordered or what you have sent, but now claim you do]. Just have a read of it and tell us honestly if you think that such an exchange would instill any confidence in you if the roles were reversed?

I've said all along that i don't think you are a scammer and I am sure EG has said the same thing. But you need to sort this out. Insulting us and turning this thread into a mess isn't going to help you.

We know that threatening you doesn't work, but it does work on others. The example you are setting in this thread is unacceptable which is why it needs to be obvious to others that this is not tolerated.

Because of the way you reacted here and the insults you've thrown around I am going to restrict your posting privs immediately. This is to protect you because you are rapidly losing friends and respect the way you are going and I think you are mostly just venting because of other stuff that is going on in your life. You can still PM EG or me, but I suggest you don't PM any abuse to anyone else cos in that case I will cut you off immediately. Just relax and let us know when you're ready to sort out this trade and we'll get things back to normality again.

Ballzac, I don't think that list is in any way fair. Every trader has problems from time to time and Teotz's poor response to this is very different to the outright scams the others in that list were running. Just because I am pissed off about this and insisting on teotz to fix it doesn't mean I think he was trying to scam.

• Like 2

Ballzac, I don't think that list is in any way fair. Every trader has problems from time to time and Teotz's poor response to this is very different to the outright scams the others in that list were running. Just because I am pissed off about this and insisting on teotz to fix it doesn't mean I think he was trying to scam.

I agree. Reading through the historical threads before my time here of those other guys and Teotz is nothing of the sort. Though he (?) is handling it in a very bad way, and his lies / stories clearly don't correlate. After googling his name, looking atthe non-ethno forums, I also see that he's a bit of a prick elsewhere, so no surprise that he's being so immature about this matter as well.

Fr what its worth I also feel that Ballzac's creation of a trading thread is not cool. Nor is the fact that a conversation is going on there. Tha subforum is strictly supposed to be about buyers, sellers, traders or other reciepients of goods.

Sorry Ballzac, not an attack, but it seems you're on the warpath. God knows Im not defending this little smartarse.

Teotz, its time for you to refund the money. Its that simple. No more drama from you or anyone else. Just deal with it and this thread can drop off into history. And enough of the bullshit stories that don't correlate !

• Like 1

Teotz, the way you just reacted is totally unacceptable. I definately wont accept it and i know Torsten wont either. The insults you sent me via pm are just another little part of the big picture. My intentions with you were good. They were good when i messaged you months ago because Quetzalt mailed me to tell me his experiences with you. That was on August the sixth, just to give people an understanding of the time frame we are already talking about this. Not only did the package not arrive. You insulted him and treated him like shit for trying to get what he paid for. After i messaged you about it, Torsten did the same. We were as kind as possible and tried nothing but to resolve this situation.

Before Quetzalt messaged me, he exchanged more than 30 emails with you to get this sorted. You threathened him, told him to fuck off, all kind of abusive messages. I sent you a mail on August 16th in which i was saying that you need to resolve it. You said you would sent as soon as they are rooted. Thats almost three months from now and you promised to deliver. Quezalt asked me how to resolve this situation because he didnt want to cause any trouble. He was forced to make it public because all you did was lying to him and saying that you ship asap now. Seriously, i would be very pissed if someone treats me like that too. So he opened the thread and i said that i want to give you the opportunity to say something about it when you were around, as you obviously had "other responsibilites" at that time. I understood that and the thread was more or less on hold in that time. So now you enter the thread, making nothing but empty promises instead of taking care of the situation or saying: "hey, heres the thing: Plants arent rooted yet but they will be in three or four months. It´ll take that long but i promise to deliver". That would have been something i´d understand. No more questions asked. But that didnt happen. Instead you start making fun of this mess that nobody but yourself created by having an impossible chaos in your shipping papers. You know, i am an upstanding man and i dont like injustice. I cant stand it and the fact that this is still unresolved makes me go nuts.

And now, after all that chances i gave you, i am the one who is guilty of this? I really dont know whats going on in your life but you need to get yourself under control. You know what, i vouched for you and i cant stand seeing that i´ve vouched for someone who acts like this. You are out of control and on the road to a cold and lonely place. We were the last one who backed you in any way. You know, friends turned on me because i didnt want to let you fall. Someone said i´d be full of shit for not seeing how wrong you behave in the past sometimes. You know what, the way you are acting right now is a good proof he had a very valid point!

You said it yourself, you get booted from boards on a regular basis but still you blame the world for this. Or me or whoever is having the guts to set some basic rules or limits. Dont you see a pattern here? Dont you have the slightest bit of self-criticism that you can use on yourself to try seeing you with the eyes of someone else?

You know what, i respect if people dont backdown. Its something honorable to fight for what you believe in...but if its about this issue, you are doing the wrong thing.

I tried so hard to help you but you just didnt listen. Theres nothing more i can do. I could boot you now but that means nothing to me. All i asked of you is to ship some stupid cuttings of a plant that grows like a weed. I still want you to deliver so my deadline stands. Think about it, you are hurting no one but yourself. I dont care about the insults you sent me via pm; i have grown a thick skin because i am used that people blame me for their own personal faults. I can take it. What i cant do is letting you go postal like that again. If you want your posting ability back, you need to get your shit together. If you dont have something good to say, its best you dont talk at all till you have yourself under control again. Thats it for now. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 4

Please note that teotz does not have posting privs at the moment, so please do not post anythign about him that requires a right of reply.

I have no problem with ballzac starting a thread in the rep forum - that's what it is there for. I do have a problem how it proceeded from there and hence have deleted content.

I should remind people that it is important to get your reputation back on track in as few posts as possible as many trading partners won't bother reading past page 1. defending yourself with pointless insults and remarks will only make the thread longer and impact on your reputation.

• Like 1

Fr what its worth I also feel that Ballzac's creation of a trading thread is not cool. Nor is the fact that a conversation is going on there. Tha subforum is strictly supposed to be about buyers, sellers, traders or other reciepients of goods.

I actually felt weird for creating the thread as I'm not involved in the actual trade, but there needs to be a thread there about him otherwise the whole trading rep thing is a farce. I mentioned that in this thread and no one else chose to take it upon themselves to make the thread, so I did it myself. I didn't want to really have any involvement, so I simply linked to this thread. It was teotz who made it into something else by calling me an arsehole.

Seriously, what is the trading rep forum for? The main purpose was meant to be to prevent people getting burnt. This thread may be pretty prominent right now, but there's no guarantee that it's going to stay that way. And if Teotz somehow manages to remain a member here, people have a right to know what went down and how teotz responded.

Sorry Ballzac, not an attack, but it seems you're on the warpath. God knows Im not defending this little smartarse.

I'm pissed off, yeah. I've stuck up for him every time I've seen others having a go at him, and his behaviour here makes me feel like I've been sucked in. I did say a couple of pages ago that diplomacy was in order when someone said he should just be banned straight away, but now I realise he's not going to come good on the trade no matter what.

• Like 1

all cool bro, the argument posts on that trading thread has since been deleted. Keeping it factual is the best stepfor such a system I believe.

This thread could probably do with a lockdown too,until there are some positive outcomes. Otherwise we're all going to keep slagging this untrustworthy person off, when its all been said. He's being a prick, but he's not a serial scammer.

Maybe an update on the 11th in this thread from the buyer would be in order as the next entry?

• Like 1