The Corroboree
Quetzalt

Trade/ purchase gone wrong?

Indeed it does, indeed it does... :lol:

Mods/admin, who's responsible for the serial negging in this thread?

• Like 1

Why only a temporary suspension? What happens if Teotz still does not refund Quetzalt?

Suspension will stay until the problem is resolved. if we don't get to see proof of posting or Quetz telling us it has arrived, or proof of refund then it stays permanent. In fact, if he misses the deadline and has no extremely good reason for the delay then the ban will be permanent anyway. We don't put our reputation on the line to then get screwed over.

• Like 1

Mods/admin, who's responsible for the serial negging in this thread?

That would be Teotz. Fixing it now. That also earns him a 1 months suspension anyway [which I won't apply till after the deadline so that forum/PM access won't interfere with him fixing up the trade].

• Like 1

A month for neg posts I don't like?

WTF? I hardly ever even use that thing.

If doing this makes y'all think it will help me send that package your fucking crazy.

y'all can just fucking suspend me now if you want.

Edited by Teotzlcoatl
  • Like 1

man im fucking pissed.

Have y'alL not figured out that threatening to ban me does nothing?

I get banned from forums WEEKLY.

I'm also a hard-headed stubborn son-of-a-bitch and if you tell me to do something, then I'm doing the oppisite.

I had planned on shipping next monday but fuck that shit.

Y'all ban me and nobody gets anything, that's what you created here EG, thanks.

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

oh and im not saying "if you ban me im not giving him anything" im saying FUCKING BAN ME YOU ASSHOLES (just in general).

im going through a lot of bullshit in my life. i tried shipping it twice and asked for more time.

i dont even have the plants that he wants rooted yet! (I SENT THE LAST ROOTED ONES IN THE LAST TWO FUCKING PACKAGES).

^^^^

what a guy! :blink:

• Like 1

"Synthetic herb" = oxymoron.

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

I'm also a hard-headed stubborn son-of-a-bitch and if you tell me to do something, then I'm doing the oppisite.

You should totally leave and not refund him!

• Like 5

I thought you had a bit of honour to you teotz, this seems not. You really do have a lot of growing up to do yet.

if you dont have the plants and dont have the $$ to refund. You could most prolly work something out. Now you have your self in the spot where its all going to be public and people have lost trust in you again. Only just after you started to be a really good contributing member of the forum again.

• Like 1

Those last four posts confirmed that you are a completely dishonurable human being.

Ban this fuckhead for good and we'll pass around the hat to reimburse the buyer ourselves. It would be worth it to get rid of this lying, cheating little kid.

• Like 2

im going through a lot of bullshit in my life. i tried shipping it twice and asked for more time.

Sorry, the bleeding heart story only works in genuine cases. For you to manipulate the situation at this late stage f the process, mining for sympathy is pathetic.

i dont even have the plants that he wants rooted yet! (I SENT THE LAST ROOTED ONES IN THE LAST TWO FUCKING PACKAGES).

hang on, I thought you said that one of the packages was returned to you ? The one you were supposed to the a photo of long with the customs papers but never did. There are SO MANY inconsistencies in this story to list. And most members can see that Im sure.

Be an adult about this, stop the bullshit, and do the honourable thing. Or go to hell, and don't come back. Im sure no-one wants to be part of a forum that includes dodgy traders. Whether the site moderators ban you or not is irrelevant - that still doesnt men you have done the right thing by the buyer, and a responsible adult would sort it out regardless of being suspended.

• Like 1

Teotz, you say you want to be the world's greatest ethnobotanist. That will never happen with an attitude like yours. Local people aren't going to go out of their way to help an arrogant dickhead. If you want respect, you have to earn it.

That would be Teotz. Fixing it now. That also earns him a 1 months suspension anyway [which I won't apply till after the deadline so that forum/PM access won't interfere with him fixing up the trade].

I don't think there's much point in keeping him around in the hope that he'll come good on the trade now. I think it's time he goes. If he has an epiphany, I'm sure he'll find some way to get quetzalt his money. In the mean time, he's just going to be disruptive if he's still a member here.

Ballzac is right.

BTW whether you ban me or not has no bearing on what I'm going to do about this order. I'll take care of it on my time, my own way.

Did you really think threatening me would work EG? hahaha come on dude, do you know who I am? And you thought that'd work?

and if anybody wants to start some serious shit go ahead and message me and ill send you my address and you can show up and we'll handle it in person. ive got nothing illegal at my house, ill beat your ass and then call the cops, try me. (I donno about in Oz but here in America if your on my property and being threatening I can fucking kill you- legally).

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

Notice how my attitude TOTALLY changed when EG threatened me with his little deadline?

read my posts before EG's post saying that and take note. I had every intention of giving this person his stuff.

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

So ban me.

whatcha waiting on?

if anybody wants to know why i went to jail come to my house and ill show you.

#yawn#

• Like 3

Now you have your self in the spot where its all going to be public and people have lost trust in you again. Only just after you started to be a really good contributing member of the forum again.

A ) Never should have started this thread, it's not like I didn't respond to his emails or something.

B ) People will never respect me.

C ) I don't require your respect. I don't fucking care. (HAS NOBODY FIGURED THIS OUT YET?!?!?)

D ) Why not trust me before this? I've made good on every single trade I've ever made and people still act like I'm a scammer and a noob! So what the fuck do I got to lose?

And what's more... why is it that somebody with 36 posts is trusted/respected more than me? That tells you a lot, don't it!

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

One word: Wow.

• Like 2