The Corroboree
Quetzalt

Trade/ purchase gone wrong?

If you've sent two packages already and they aren't getting through, seems little point in sending a third. Just give them a refund.

Cause I've already wasted money trying to ship it twice and I don't have the cash to do that, I've got the plants but I'm broke as far as cash goes... I'll have to scarp up something to attempt shipping again but that is all I've got! :(

i got bored one night and in a response to a thread comment it revealled a poll that at the top of my head revealled that most members who voted just think teotzlcoatl is just an organised group or computer program or similar, probably right too now considering all the similar replies stated above repeating themselves.

Can you link me? Where at?

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

I'm trustworthy

Are you a female, as your avatar caption states ? Your mannerisms are very male.

Do the right thing mate, and either show evidence of shipping, or cough up the cash and refund it.

• Like 3

It's a good idea to never spend the money you were paid for the trade before the trade is complete. Especially if you do lot's of trading and easily lose track of things, that way you are always in a position to refund if all else fails, preserving your reputation.

That's the system I use. I'd feel terrible if my customer didn't get what they paid me for and then they had to wait even longer until I was in a position to give them their money back :(

In future this mght be a system you should implement if you're planning on being a long term trader.

Edited by Alice
  • Like 1

Yeah... your right... :(

I'm sorry Quetz... sorry y'all....

It was just a long time ago and I had thought it was surely going to be there the 2nd time I shipped it!

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

Cause I've already wasted money trying to ship it twice and I don't have the cash to do that, I've got the plants but I'm broke as far as cash goes... I'll have to scarp up something to attempt shipping again but that is all I've got! :(

not that this is any of my business but in the last 6 months or so i remember there being a thread in which teotz was repeatedly boasting about how wealthy he was so he was able to buy so many plants & how great it was being rich... does anyone else remember this?

• Like 2

here it is i just saw it in the "why's they ban me at the nook" thread post #118

"probably jealous my whole life is ethnobotany. I have enough money to go on expeditions and buy plants all the time and basically do what I love 24/7.

Mwahahahaha!" -teotz

in regards to teotz's sex, the female charade is pretty weak.. in an earlier post (#114) in that same thread he said in response to mutant "You think I give a rat's ass about what you post, what you think of me or w/e, go ahead, I don't give a shit, oh and fuck you. Is that a threat? fuck me up the ass? or are you just a homo? Prove I've change? Why the fuck would I care or want to prove anything to you? FUCK YOU, got it?"

if a male person fucks him in the arse they are a homo? pretty self explanitory..

like i said, none of my business really but i couldn't help myself..

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26608&st=100

• Like 6

No need for that Paradox...

Anyway if you think the package can get through US postal service, I'm even prepared to pay you for registered mail or whatever, when the package gets here. Even if the package gets stuck in Portuguese customs (which I would know for sure every each way).

I want to add that none of the people who allegedly had sour trades with teotz and who were brought to my attention did actually come through or provide anything. At this point, i cant think anything else than that it was only brought up because someone had personal problems with teotz. Its not my business to decide if those problems are justfied or not...at this point, it seems they however arent related to a trade.

Teotz, it feels to me you have some chaos going on in your personal life right now and it would probably best if you would try to sort it somehow. Maybe you need a vacation or something like that. Better sooner than later. I know you can be chaotic but it seems to get worse so please, try to do something about it. Dont know what else to say about that trade. I know your not malignant and that you have a good heart but all i read from this thread is total and undeniable chaos. I think you should make a refund. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

Can you link me? Where at?

hi teotz, this is the link http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27316&st=0&p=296234&fromsearch=1entry296234

dont take it too seriously it was just meant to be a bit of humour in response to mutants wiki find, i find if you cant laugh at youself (myself included) then you have less right to laugh at anybody else :)

if i can be blatently honest i think your a business per-se, i believe teotzlcoatl is an ideal and a sales scheme, a group oif people. what your doing is squatting or taking up space on multiple forums, i forget what it called- not cybersquatting but its like your taking up as much space as you can so that search engines direct people back to your farm for sales etc, essentially there probably is an original teotzlcoatl and you probably do contribute but then your web employees probably post for you via something as simple as amazon mechanical turk or you simply have a well run organisation, who knows you could in fact be law enforcement. surely you would make a very good cover if you were scotland yard for example, considering you do have a presense in all the riskay forums.

so there you have it, i dont have one single little grain of sand of negativ-ity personally against you, simply you make me curious. maybe it would be a opportunity for you to come clean and admit who you were- ie honestly are you a 20 year old female? im a 36 year old male-honestly....................hope you know what i mean and you can take this with a kind heart teotz. all the best.:innocent_n:

i think your a business per-se, i believe teotzlcoatl is an ideal and a sales scheme

Seriously? 3500 posts is a lot of work to sell a few plants in what surely is a very limited market... I can think of better ways to get rich.

if you sat down and posted 3500 times that would be alot of work, if you posted 2.27 times per day to get to that average well that would be equivilant to 10 minutes per day max to sell a few plants, to me that is pretty easy work.

also lists are one of the most hit and searchable items online, just saying.

Edited by santiago

if a male person fucks him in the arse they are a homo?

Mutant is a dude?!

Maybe you need a vacation or something like that.

Hell yeah I do.

Seriously? 3500 posts is a lot of work to sell a few plants in what surely is a very limited market... I can think of better ways to get rich.

You can say that again.... and that is just 3500 on THIS site! I've got 1000s on many, many other sites as well!

if i can be blatently honest i think your a business per-se, i believe teotzlcoatl is an ideal and a sales scheme, a group oif people. what your doing is squatting or taking up space on multiple forums, i forget what it called- not cybersquatting but its like your taking up as much space as you can so that search engines direct people back to your farm for sales etc, essentially there probably is an original teotzlcoatl and you probably do contribute but then your web employees probably post for you via something as simple as amazon mechanical turk or you simply have a well run organisation, who knows you could in fact be law enforcement. surely you would make a very good cover if you were scotland yard for example, considering you do have a presense in all the riskay forums

Your theories are excellent but keep guessing!

;)

...oh Jesus I'm not L.E.O. though... don't start THAT rumor again, that one got me banned from the Shroomery!

so there you have it, i dont have one single little grain of sand of negativ-ity personally against you, simply you make me curious. maybe it would be a opportunity for you to come clean and admit who you were- ie honestly are you a 20 year old female? im a 36 year old male-honestly....................hope you know what i mean and you can take this with a kind heart teotz. all the best

No I don't mind... but why are y'all so curious? Maybe I have an abusive father or something that would hunt me down if he knew where I lived? Maybe being secretive about my identity has nothing to do y'all? If everyone in this thread posts a pic of themselves and their address then I'll do the same, everyone down? ;)

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

and that is just 3500 on THIS site! I've got 1000s on many, many other sites as well!

best quote on postcount ever

its becomeing more and more lulzier

santiago priceless post

refund - refund - refund

or maybe just maybe Quetzalt is a made up person created by all Teotz haters with the final goal of getting Teotz banned from SAB.

lol, just joking, what a sick mind I got. santiago got me carried out with this teotz organisation thingy.

PS: that thing with the "I got an army of people... " was pretty catchy too . what movie is it from?

ps2: OKEY, seriously. Teotz you need to organise more.

I want to add that none of the people who allegedly had sour trades with teotz and who were brought to my attention did actually come through or provide anything. At this point, i cant think anything else than that it was only brought up because someone had personal problems with teotz. Its not my business to decide if those problems are justfied or not...at this point, it seems they however arent related to a trade.

I make good on my trades! If anybody is missing an item or w/e then please PM me with the order info, your email, how much money you sent, etc. and we'll get it taken care of right away!

So far.... nobody has PMed me...

or maybe just maybe Quetzalt is a made up person created by all Teotz haters with the final goal of getting Teotz banned from SAB.

Haha maaaybe.

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

My god, Santiago, what an imagination :shroomer:

Who would whant to take a trip with you?

One would very soon become a patafisical figment of reallity...

With your humour and methodology I for shure would be at a loss :)

one thing i read in this thread that i found disturbing is the idea that if customs takes or confiscates a package that they will notify the recipient, this is not true, in many cases customs will simply take/destroy the package and that is that, no notice or notification takes place

i've heard really good things about Teotz and trades

never anything bad...

i suspect that the problem here is international shipping

Thank you... who the hell is Gunter? LOL :)

I sent the damn thing twice...

I have never done anyone wrong on a trade that I am aware of, if I owe anyone anything, than please let me know! Just PM me your email, your order info, when you ordered, etc., I keep all my emails, so I should be able to find it.

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

I got sick of the name archaea...

Gunter is the penguin from adventure time, a post modern cartoon.

teotz try and send o.s posts via registered mail (if u have that in the u.s? i wouldnt know?) and get a tracking number. that way u will always know where ur parcel or whatever is at.

No I don't mind... but why are y'all so curious? Maybe I have an abusive father or something that would hunt me down if he knew where I lived? Maybe being secretive about my identity has nothing to do y'all? If everyone in this thread posts a pic of themselves and their address then I'll do the same, everyone down? ;)

fair point & with the prolificness of your noise i guess it's in your interests to be careful.. it's just that you do make so much noise.. & the question of your gender is just a product of more of that noise, originally instigated by you... so you can't really blame people for taking the bait & simply obliging you in your desire for more attention... can you? maybe you could blame people for their free choice in taking that bait but of course you enjoy it right..

i guess the thing is, if people are gonna be sending you large sums of money, maybe it would be kinda nice for them to have a little bit better idea of who they are sending their money & giving their home address to..? i would not want to trust someone who was repeatedly & clearly deceptive about their identity...

edit: with that said i would like to fully acknowledge the absurdity of my foolishness at injecting my banal opinions into another teotz discussion :)

Edited by paradox
  • Like 1

Actually paradox, I see the question of his/her gender having more to do with his statement "I'm Trustworthy". If he/she is trustworthy, then we need to accept that he is a 22 year old female, as his profile details indicate.

If he/she simply wanted to remain ambiguous as to gender, the choice is there for "Not Telling". No need for lies then, and an ability to remain inconspicuous from his child molesting father who stalks the internet (or whatever the hell he/she said earlier, I cant be fucked re-reading the thread to find it)

Therefore, as part of his/her self-proclaimed trustworthiness, Teo is a female.

Although its never too late to change for anyone profile settings if by some chance it was set in error.

If he/she simply wanted to remain ambiguous as to gender, the choice is there for "Not Telling". No need for lies then, and an ability to remain inconspicuous from his child molesting father who stalks the internet (or whatever the hell he/she said earlier, I cant be fucked re-reading the thread to find it)

everything on SAB is rad except for stuff like this.

Edited by bulls on parade